PDA

View Full Version : 2020 football schedule 7 -8 wins possible even with Moorhead...........

99jc
11-30-2019, 04:52 PM
Saturday
Sep. 5
New Mexico Lobos
Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS WIN

Saturday
Sep. 12
at NC State Wolfpack
Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC WIN

Saturday
Sep. 19
Arkansas Razorbacks

Saturday
Sep. 26
Tulane Green Wave

Saturday
Oct. 3
Texas A&M Aggies
Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS LOSS

Saturday
Oct. 10
OFF

Saturday
Oct. 17
at Alabama Crimson Tide
Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL LOSS

Saturday
Oct. 24
at LSU Tigers
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA LOSS

Saturday
Oct. 31
Auburn Tigers

Saturday
Nov. 7
Missouri Tigers

Saturday
Nov. 14
at Kentucky Wildcats
Kroger Field, Lexington, KY WIN

Nov. 21
Alabama A&M Bulldogs

Thursday
Nov. 26
at Ole Miss Rebels
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS TOSSUP

msstate7
11-30-2019, 04:56 PM
Better see who ark and mizzou hire. KSU was awful last year, but a 1st year HC won in our house

dawg24
11-30-2019, 04:57 PM
With Joe, you need to knock a couple of wins of whatever you think the floor is

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 04:58 PM
I don't see us beating Mizzou & KY after 4 straight losses

Pinto
11-30-2019, 04:59 PM
I’ll have what you’re having. If we should have learned anything this year it’s that any game we play against a P5 opponent is not a sure win.

Rex54
11-30-2019, 04:59 PM
He gets fired after losing to Missouri to fall to 3-6. We end up 4-8 and a much worse situation to hire a new coach into than currently.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2019, 05:01 PM
Also you can't count on NC State as a win. It is on the road and we all know Joe shits the bed on the road.

KOdawg1
I said 10-2 last year and we finished 8-4. I said 8-4 this year and we finished 6-6. My gut says 8-4 next year so that means we'll be 6-6 again

ShotgunDawg
He gets fired after losing to Missouri to fall to 3-6. We end up 4-8 and a much worse situation to hire a new coach into than currently.

most likely scenario.

Cohen & whoever else was involved in today's decision should be fired at that point as well.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 05:04 PM
Also you can't count on NC State as a win. It is on the road and we all know Joe shits the bed on the road.

I'll be there to see it.

RiverCityDawg
With Joe, you need to knock a couple of wins of whatever you think the floor is

Yep. Take what you think we should do and subtract two. So I'll say 5-7, maybe 6-6 depending on if Missouri can get it together and what Hill & Gay do.

DownwardDawg
I said 10-2 last year and we finished 8-4. I said 8-4 this year and we finished 6-6. My gut says 8-4 next year so that means we'll be 6-6 again

I did this same thing. Then I factored in that it will be his 3rd season. That has to account for an additional loss. 5-7

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 05:05 PM
I am really hoping Joe looks in the mirror and understand why fans are upset with him and fix it. 6-6 wound't feel so bad if the team looked better coached. No way we should have lost to Tenn and KSU. Also another kick in the nuts is the fire this team had against Ole Miss. Play that way all year and the feeling would way different. I felt like I was watching a totally different Defense. Only home game all year that was fun to be in the stadium.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2019, 05:06 PM
What have you seen in 2 years that makes you think we're going to show up prepared to play, much less actually win, a road game under Jughead? Flip NCSU and KY to Ls. Wait to see who Mizzou hires. We'll probably beat Tulane, but Fritz will coach circles around Jughead.

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2019, 05:10 PM
Saturday
Sep. 5
New Mexico Lobos

Saturday
Sep. 12
at NC State Wolfpack
Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC WIN

Saturday
Sep. 19
Arkansas Razorbacks

Saturday
Sep. 26
Tulane Green Wave

Saturday
Oct. 3
Texas A&M Aggies

Saturday
Oct. 10
OFF

Saturday
Oct. 17
at Alabama Crimson Tide
Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL LOSS

Saturday
Oct. 24
at LSU Tigers
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA LOSS

Saturday
Oct. 31
Auburn Tigers

Saturday
Nov. 7
Missouri Tigers

Saturday
Nov. 14
at Kentucky Wildcats
Kroger Field, Lexington, KY WIN

Nov. 21
Alabama A&M Bulldogs

Thursday
Nov. 26
at Ole Miss Rebels
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS TOSSUP

You haven't learned a damn thing.

99jc
11-30-2019, 05:13 PM
lol ….I said possible not probable

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 05:17 PM
Next year all depends on:

1. Shrader’s development.

2. How many NFL draft juniors come back their senior year.

3. The JUCO’s having an immediate impact.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2019, 05:24 PM
I'll be there to see it.

I was planning on it but I wasted money seeing what Joe did at UT. He has a loooooong way to go to get me back as a fan. I have seen nothing that tells me that he is any better than Croom. Croom beat Bama and UF when they were ranked. Moorhead is just living off the team that Mullen built until he tears it down to Croom level.

Thick
11-30-2019, 05:25 PM

None of that matters, BECAUSE we won’t be more talented OFFENSIVELY then we have the last 2 seasons, our schedule is tougher, and JoMo still calls the plays!!!!

DeputyDawg94
11-30-2019, 05:33 PM
I’m sticking with:
8-4 possible
6-6 probable
4-8 cuz he sucks as a coach.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-30-2019, 05:33 PM

4. Does JoMo give a crap since he's pissed off at the AD, Boosters, and fans, and probably would rather get fired and the buyout than squeek into 2021 by the skin of his teeth?

5. Does JoMo make staff changes at ST and S&C?

6. How does the team handle playing for a coach that they know will be fired? Do they fall apart and stop caring? Do they ignore Joe and the staff because they know they won't be here next year?

Thick
11-30-2019, 05:42 PM
I’m telling you guys NOW, that ST and S & C are Joe’s fault! He holds those 2 coaches back from doing their jobs.

Homedawg
11-30-2019, 05:45 PM

Yep. 6-6 if we are lucky. I don't need to be convinced we have an underachiever. I've seen it two years in a row.

Homedawg
11-30-2019, 05:46 PM
I’m telling you guys NOW, that ST and S & C are Joe’s fault! He holds those 2 coaches back from doing their jobs.

I'm glad someone else besides me said it. I've been beating my head in a brick wall trying. To no avail. We can change both of them. Won't do any good.

Homedawg
11-30-2019, 05:48 PM
I?m sticking with:
8-4 impossible
6-6 probable
4-8 cuz he sucks as a coach.

FIFY. #3 makes your 1 impossible.

StarkVegasSteve
11-30-2019, 05:49 PM
6-6 is best case scenario. 3-9 to 4-8 is most likely

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-30-2019, 05:52 PM

What does he do? I can see telling the S&C coach to go soft so there's no injuries, but ST?

Moorhead tells Joey Jones "Hey, don't teach our guys how to field a punt, block for a punt, or cover a punt, and make sure they don't know the snap count either so we gets lots of false starts, and make sure they are disorganized so they get delay of games, and make sure you tell Day to punt it differently so he sucks for the first 2/3rds of the '18 season. Oh yeah, and never actually kick it out the back of the endzone because I'd rather them run it out to the 30 every time"?

Are you saying Joe is the one who calls all the dumb pooch kicks and crap? Are you saying Joe doesn't let Joey Jones have as much time in practice as every other HC lets their ST coach have? I'm to saying you're wrong but I'm really just trying to grasp how ST being bad in every regard can possibly be Joes fualt

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 05:56 PM
I'm glad someone else besides me said it. I've been beating my head in a brick wall trying. To no avail. We can change both of them. Won't do any good.

This. It's on joe nothing will change if he hires new coaches it's all joes program.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 06:05 PM
I was planning on it but I wasted money seeing what Joe did at UT. He has a loooooong way to go to get me back as a fan. I have seen nothing that tells me that he is any better than Croom. Croom beat Bama and UF when they were ranked. Moorhead is just living off the team that Mullen built until he tears it down to Croom level.

My company is real big there and have been invited.

mparkerfd20
11-30-2019, 06:10 PM
I see 6 at best. With Joe I predict 4-8. 17 JoMo