PDA

View Full Version : Which poster said...

chef dixon
11-30-2019, 04:39 PM
there was a whole bunch of crap going on within the program and locker room and it would all come out in a couple weeks? Time to spill it.

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 04:44 PM
I heard that there was a serious divide between the old Mullen recruits and some of the newer recruits. Not all the older players but enough that the lack of total effort was affecting the play on the field.

R2Dawg
11-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Lack of effort by Mullen players or Moorhead players?

Turfdawg67
11-30-2019, 04:49 PM
Coursesuper. But he won't spill it and gets upset when ppl say he won't spill it.

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 04:51 PM
Minority of Mullen players but enough that it was affecting the product on the field. A lot of resentment that Stevens was brought in over KT and a conspiracy theory that Stevens didn’t win the Captain vote and it was forced upon them by Moorhead. Came from within the locker room but not a player.

MarketingBully
11-30-2019, 04:52 PM
99jc said we would win only one game and finish 4-8 after the TN game. Does that count?

99jc
11-30-2019, 04:54 PM
99jc said we would win only one game and finish 4-8 after the TN game. Does that count?

yes...…...but the almost 40k I won betting against dumbass does also.

Coursesuper
11-30-2019, 04:59 PM
Coursesuper. But he won't spill it and gets upset when ppl say he won't spill it.

It doesn?t matter anymore, but there is a serious lack of accountability, players allowed to skip meetings workouts and so on, playing favorites and more. But we?re stuck with this so it no longer matters at all.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 05:07 PM
There is a reason some of them love JoMo. They can do whatever they want. I promise if I could tell you some of the shit that has been brushed under the rug you guys would lose your shit. It’s so damn frustrating

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2019, 05:13 PM
There is a reason some of them love JoMo. They can do whatever they want. I promise if I could tell you some of the shit that has been brushed under the rug you guys would lose your shit. It’s so damn frustrating

Make up a new user name and spill it. Wait about a week so no one knows it was you. Maybe make up 5 new accounts so you can spread around the info among all of the accounts. No way anyone would know it is you. **