PDA

View Full Version : We're any of you actually at the egg bowl?

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 03:25 PM
Everyone I saw in maroon in the stadium was cheering for the team. Everyone I saw was very happy when the kick sailed right.

It sure seemed like 99.9% of the stadium was happy with a win.

We're y'all just sulking in a corner or is everyone here like shotgun and never actually goes to games?

msu15
11-30-2019, 03:26 PM
I was there and it was a great environment.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 03:30 PM
I wasn't there but they probably heard me screaming down there when that kick misssed. One of the best sports moments I have ever witnessed simply because of WHY it happened and what that was going to mean for Ole Miss.

DownwardDawg
11-30-2019, 03:35 PM
Everyone I saw in maroon in the stadium was cheering for the team. Everyone I saw was very happy when the kick sailed right.

We're y'all just sulking in a corner or is everyone here like shotgun and never actually goes to games?

Some of us work. We have jobs out of state, out of country, offshore. Some of us were out of state with family.
I was not there. I stood in front of a tv cheering for my dawgs all game. I woke people up yelling at the end. I couldn’t sleep I was so pumped. I hate those trash rebel bastards. But the next morning, my non emotional side took back over and fully expected a new coach. I hope that’s ok with those of you that were at the game. It’s hard for me to make it very often these days after holding season tickets for many years.

KOdawg1
11-30-2019, 03:38 PM
I was there. Cheered for us the whole way. Doesn't mean I want Joe as our coach

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 03:38 PM
I just wonder where all these guys that wanted us to lose were. I didn't see a single dawg fan in the stadium upset we won

I had a blast. Great environment. Fun win.

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2019, 03:40 PM
I was there and loved that we won but the writing is clearly on the wall for anyone with any competitive spirit or general knowledge of football and what it takes. It was a win over a shitty team that should not have been close if we were competent in the slightest way on offense.

3rd and 3 with 2 minutes and change left after running it down their throats the whole drive and Moorhead couldnt help himself he had to RPO it again and we give them the ball back with TOs left and they take it down and score.

RougeDawg
11-30-2019, 03:43 PM
I was there front row in gridiron to watch the POS piss and then the miss. Watching that bunch lose is always nice.

Watching our program crumble and winning one game are two completely different subjects.

Thick
11-30-2019, 03:48 PM

Who wouldn’t be excited about beating their in-state rival?? I wonder how happy everyone was with the Kansas loss, the AU loss, the UT loss, etc. Everyone seemed pretty happy about our losing performances too!

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 03:49 PM

So...if you cheered at a win then you must support Moorhead? Wtf. Some of us have the mental capacity to separate the football program from the coach. Let me ask you this. If we had lost to Ole Miss by 1 point would you still support us keeping Moorhead?

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 03:50 PM
So...if you cheered at a win then you must support Moorhead? Wtf. Some of us have the mental capacity to separate the football program from the coach. Let me ask you this. If we had lost to Ole Miss by 1 point would you still support us keeping Moorhead?

What are you talking about. That postakes zero sense.

Lots of people here said they were going to root for a lose. I didn't see a single one of them actually at the game.

Also why are you, a Memphis tigers fan, even posting here? Because if you are a state fan, having a gif signature of ANOTHER school playing ole miss ....well that is more little brother than keeping moorhead for beating ole miss

JPdog
11-30-2019, 03:53 PM
Was an amazing time I’ll never forget but I think I enjoyed it more than I would have otherwise because I thought Joe would be gone no matter what lol.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 04:13 PM
What are you talking about. That postakes zero sense.

Lots of people here said they were going to root for a lose. I didn't see a single one of them actually at the game.

Also why are you, a Memphis tigers fan, even posting here? Because if you are a state fan, having a gif signature of ANOTHER school playing ole miss ....well that is more little brother than keeping moorhead for beating ole miss

Nice straw man argument. Thanks for not answering my question. Bless your heart you simple minded fool.

confucius say
11-30-2019, 04:15 PM
I was there. Was thrilled.

Also wanted a coaching change.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 04:17 PM
I was there. Was thrilled.

Also wanted a coaching change.

This is clearly impossible as implied by the OP.

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 04:19 PM
Nice straw man argument. Thanks for not answering my question. Bless your heart you simple minded fool.

You want me to answer your question about if I would have supported Moorhead if we lost? I am in record as not supporting him NOW. AFTER HE WON.

So asking where all the people who were rooting for a loss where means I support moorhead?

Some of us have the mental capacity to understand hypocrisy. That's for responding to me exactly how I anticipated you would, so I could prove how use assume things you don't know.

Also bless your heart for not answering my question. So are you a Memphis fan or just the biggest little brother we have?

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 04:30 PM
You want me to answer your question about if I would have supported Moorhead if we lost? I am in record as not supporting him NOW. AFTER HE WON.

So asking where all the people who were rooting for a loss where means I support moorhead?

Some of us have the mental capacity to understand hypocrisy. That's for responding to me exactly how I anticipated you would, so I could prove how use assume things you don't know.

Also bless your heart for not answering my question. So are you a Memphis fan or just the biggest little brother we have?

Here’s the problem with folks like you. You move the goal post and divert arguments. Yes. I’m a state fan. I have a gif in my signature of the Ole Miss kicker getting destroyed because it’s funny as 17. Folks like you like to play both sides of an argument. You want Moorhead to be replaced (because it’s obvious he’s a pretty terrible coach) but you troll any fan who wants to complain about the coach or do something that may effect change. Then you attack folks who were posting info about Moorhead possibly leaving while implying that they are stupid for thinking or wanting such a thing. You are either a narcissist or a troll. Either way...you are a waste of time.

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 04:33 PM
I support the players and I was ecstatic for them.

I do not support Joe and he can kiss my Southern ass.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2019, 04:37 PM
Can I go ahead and answer this question for every remaining game of Moorhead's tenure? No. I will not be at another game while he is our coach.

PMDawg
11-30-2019, 05:08 PM
When I picture you in my head, I think of Forrest Gump saying "I'm not a smart man".

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 05:12 PM
I was there and it was the most fun I had all season. That defense played lights out. Everyone was saying 200 yard rushing by their QB and he was going run all over State. Said he was too fast for our defense. Boy were they wrong.

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2019, 05:15 PM
I just wonder where all these guys that wanted us to lose were. I didn't see a single dawg fan in the stadium upset we won

I had a blast. Great environment. Fun win.

I was there in the same seats I've sat in all season. I can tell you that the Gene's Page narrative you're pushing is BS. Nobody was rooting for Ole Miss to win. I can also tell you that the majority of this fanbase who knows anything about football wants this guy gone.

Coursesuper
11-30-2019, 05:32 PM
I was there and loved that we won but the writing is clearly on the wall for anyone with any competitive spirit or general knowledge of football and what it takes. It was a win over a shitty team that should not have been close if we were competent in the slightest way on offense.

3rd and 3 with 2 minutes and change left after running it down their throats the whole drive and Moorhead couldnt help himself he had to RPO it again and we give them the ball back with TOs left and they take it down and score.

I was at the game cheering for our team and am glad we won, that said I agree with everything Bucky just wrote.

MaroonFlounder
11-30-2019, 05:45 PM
Again we have folks in this thread that shit on fellow MSU fans for supporting their team.

Get over yourself.

They have every right to support their teams just as you have every right to want Joe gone.

And don't jump back on next year if Joe figures things out either. Just be gone with yourself until he moves on.

I want changes on S&C, special teams, WR coach, and QB coach...and if that means Joe gone, then I would be ok with that, but I was at all home games and the opener in NOLA.

Kylin and Erroll have tweeted messages that inferred that they will be back next year. The players we retain and the recruiting class coming in are important to me.

If Joe has big improvements next year, don't crawl back to the fold. Stay gone. I think next year's team, minus the tutor scandal, will do great. Even numbered years play to our advantage as far as schedule. All the toss-up games are at home.

Bass Chaser
11-30-2019, 05:46 PM
We were there but we didn't stay for Baby Shark.

LC Dawg
11-30-2019, 05:48 PM
I was there and I enjoyed the piss out of it. Pun intended.
Monday morning I will go to work as I do after every Mississippi State win and every Mississippi State loss and I will move ahead with my life because I can't imagine tying too much of my personal enjoyment to the success or failure of a college football team.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 05:50 PM
Again we have folks in this thread that shit on fellow MSU fans for supporting their team.

Get over yourself.

They have every right to support their teams just as you have every right to want Joe gone.

And don't jump back on next year if Joe figures things out either. Just be gone with yourself until he moves on.

I want changes on S&C, special teams, WR coach, and QB coach...and if that means Joe gone, then I would be ok with that, but I was at all home games and the opener in NOLA.

Kylin and Erroll have tweeted messages that inferred that they will be back next year. The players we retain and the recruiting class coming in are important to me.

If Joe has big improvements next year, don't crawl back to the fold. Stay gone. I think next year's team, minus the tutor scandal, will do great. Even numbered years play to our advantage as far as schedule. All the toss-up games are at home.

Keeping Kylin will be huge if that happens. That being said I think a positive season from JoMo would go a long way to get people back on the train. Based on his first two seasons not many folks really see that as a possibility. Anything is possible I guess though...

IMissJack
11-30-2019, 06:13 PM
I was there. Cheered for us the whole way. Doesn't mean I want Joe as our coach

This. Beating OM is always nice. I was at the game as well.