PDA

View Full Version : So WTF Do We Do Now? Joe has A lot to Fix

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 03:17 PM
With this unfortunate news being what it is, where do we go from here?

Joe has a bunch of stuff to fix here.

Where does he start?

Can he flip Xavier Hill from LSU?

How much will the potential of Joe being fired after 5 games next year play into how we can recruit?

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2019, 03:29 PM
He aint gonna change a damn thing. He called our bluff and he won. He is 10 feet tall and bulletproof right now.

msstate7
Why in the world would hill flip from the most exciting offense in the country to tea time at the retirement home? If we end up with hill, LSU dropped him

ShotgunDawg
He aint gonna change a damn thing. He called our bluff and he won. He is 10 feet tall and bulletproof right now.

True.

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2019, 03:31 PM
True.

This is over. We will be mediocre next year and we will fire him after that.

2020 is a dead season. Just pray to God we get some good players to sign and help the next guy bc Moorhead doesnt wanna be here either now. His ego is bruised

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 03:44 PM
This is over. We will be mediocre next year and we will fire him after that.

2020 is a dead season. Just pray to God we get some good players to sign and help the next guy bc Moorhead doesnt wanna be here either now. His ego is bruised

Mediocre? So you’re saying we will improve?

CadaverDawg
11-30-2019, 03:46 PM
Email John and wait for the end of 2020 when hopefully we get to try again to get rid of the JoMo Shit Show

fader2103
11-30-2019, 03:54 PM
I bet if the Cigar boys decided to stay with Joe then theirs are some stipulations. If I smoked a stogie (which I do sometimes) my top ones in order would be:
1. New S&C coach
2. Fire Joey Jone
3. Fire QB coach
4. Even though some will say it won't matter put out a statement apologizing for the press conference.

BorneDawg
11-30-2019, 03:55 PM
Email John and wait for the end of 2020 when hopefully we get to try again to get rid of the JoMo Shit Show

Who will be available then Naiper and Norvell will be gone and prob 5-10 other teams will be looking for coaches! It was now or never and we chose never

CadaverDawg
11-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Who will be available then Naiper and Norvell will be gone and prob 5-10 other teams will be looking for coaches! It was now or never and we chose never

Hard to argue

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 03:57 PM
Outside of maybe firing Jones I doubt Joe changes a damn thing. Hell, since he'll be a lame duck coach next season he just may keep Jones so he won't have to through the process of finding a replacement.

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 03:59 PM

This is correct. I guess one good thing to come out of this is there will be some good tickets to buy next year if anyone wants to grab some season tickets. You’ll be able to get seats pretty much anywhere and as many as you want together.

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 04:02 PM

Yeah, we shit the bed on this. Joe is a terrible fit and we had the perfect opportunity to get a good G5 head coach to replace him. We will be hiring another OC that's an offensive guru to replace him with no head coaching experience in a G5 program let alone a P5. It will be another one learning on the job.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 04:02 PM

Exactly we botched the heck out of this. Just a total crapshow from our admin

StarkVegasSteve
11-30-2019, 04:08 PM
Fire the S&C Coach, fire the OC/QB coach, fire the ST coach, fire the WR coach cause we still can’t catch, strip Joe of his play calling duties.....all that should be givens, but knowing Cohen absolutely nothing will change and he’ll let Moorhead bring in even more of his guys

fader2103
11-30-2019, 04:08 PM

There will always be a hot new coach. I think some names that will be looked at around the country will be
Eliah Drinkwitz, Nick Rolovich (sp, Hawaii HC), of course Lane Kiffin, Tyson Helton

Coordinators- Steve Sarkisan, Mike Yurcich (passing game coor. OSU), Joe Brady,

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 04:10 PM
Exactly we botched the heck out of this. Just a total crapshow from our admin

It seems to me part of the problem is the cigar boys and we can’t fire them.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

KOdawg1
11-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Maybe Napier stays at ULL another year

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 04:14 PM

This. Not a damn change will be made. Because he is the guru and our AD is a *****.

msstate7
11-30-2019, 04:15 PM

And ends up in Oxford

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 04:16 PM

If we have people in our administration that are too stupid to fire moorhead after this year I can’t imagine they’re going to be willing to do it next year. Obviously they aren’t concerned about results on the field.

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 04:20 PM
If we have people in our administration that are too stupid to fire moorhead after this year I can’t imagine they’re going to be willing to do it next year. Obviously they aren’t concerned about results on the field.

Watch Moorhead luck up and go 7-5 next season. We beat om again and surprise another SEC team. We'll have a better, more experienced defense but the offense will still be stagnant with the offensive guru calling plays.