PDA

View Full Version : Support the team!

fader2103
11-30-2019, 02:44 PM
Some of y'all are like liberal's talking about leaving the US if Trump is elected president.

If you truly don't want to be a part of next year quit posting on MSU forums about the team or coach.

I am disappointed that we he is still here but guess what. He is currently the head coach at MY school, I support any player, coach, trainer, etc that decides to put on the maroon and white.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 02:47 PM
Some of y'all are like liberal's talking about leaving the US if Trump is elected president.

If you truly don't want to be a part of next year quit posting on MSU forums about the team or coach.

I am disappointed that we he is still here but guess what. He is currently the head coach at MY school, I support any player, coach, trainer, etc that decides to put on the maroon and white.

You support him because he decided to fleece bulldog fans of 3 million a year. Congrats. You are morally superior.

DeputyDawg94
11-30-2019, 02:48 PM
17 him

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2019, 02:49 PM
The only power fans has is our attendance and support. Supporting them no matter what is how you get extra years of Jackie's decline and Croom.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 02:50 PM
The only power fans has is our attendance and support. Supporting them no matter what is how you get extra years of Jackie's decline and Croom.

This exactly!! All these folks that are “support no matter what” are exactly what lead us into this average ass bullshit. Grow some balls.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 02:52 PM

And that support was why we got Mullen. Y'all are trying real hard to make sure whoever is next is worse than Joe. Just give it a rest. If you want to jump ship then go right ahead. Nobody will miss you.

defiantdog
11-30-2019, 02:53 PM
I?ll watch on TV for now on...... I?m not retaining my season tickets. Yeah, I know I?ll lose my seats but I?m not going to relive the early 2000s.

hacker
11-30-2019, 02:53 PM
I'm with you, I support the team