PDA

View Full Version : So Who Will be Our Next AD and President?

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 02:15 PM
Let's start a list of name labels to replace the spineless, blind people that made this decision today.

I've never seen more selfishness and people putting themselves before the program in Mississippi State history.

Unreal.

Let's throw around some AD and president names.

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 02:20 PM
Let's start a list of name labels to replace the spineless, blind people that made this decision today.

I've never seen more selfishness and people putting themselves before the program in Mississippi State history.

Unreal.

So I guess the silence didnt mean what you thought.

And the insiders were not really inside.

Oh, Lee Harvey killed JFK.

All by himself.

Mind17, I know.

fader2103
11-30-2019, 02:20 PM
Keenum doesn't need to go. He has this University going in the right direction overall. Sorry your just blinded by 1 aspect of it

KOdawg1
11-30-2019, 02:21 PM
We need a real AD. Not a coach. Someone who understands the business side of things

AROB44
11-30-2019, 02:25 PM
Well, Shotgun, how much $$$$ did pony up to buy Joe out? I'm guessing a big fat zero!!!

vv83
11-30-2019, 02:37 PM
Keenum doesn't need to go. He has this University going in the right direction overall. Sorry your just blinded by 1 aspect of it

Examples? I'd like to hear your side as it seems academics have been slipping from my perspective

SandlotDawg
11-30-2019, 02:44 PM
As pissed as all of us are, this decision had to have been approved by the money boys. Which means the administration is completely safe. There’s no way he is still here if they weren’t convinced by Cohen and company to give it another year. If you want to blame anyone, blame the money boys that didn’t force the admin’s hand. If the big boosters 100% wanted him gone, then he’d be gone. Facts.

calidawg
11-30-2019, 02:47 PM

Unreal.

Look in the mirror and say that 2nd paragraph

Quaoarsking
11-30-2019, 02:48 PM

WRONG. Our academic reputation has been in freefall since he took over. He should be fired even if JoMo wins the CFP next year.

WinningIsRelentless
11-30-2019, 02:50 PM

Unreal.

Dude go jump off a cliff and put yourself out of the misery you live in.

TheLostDawg
11-30-2019, 03:15 PM
Hopefully someone not from within the program. I'm sick of it. No fresh ideas and creates yes men because they want to be next in line

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Even if we knew AD or President names (which none of us do) none of it matters in the slightest: the CB's are all that matter.

Seriously, there's not a single name for either position that would make the fanbase as unhappy as we are about Joe being here, yet the CB's (hell, just SOME of the CB's) are worth more than all of that to our administration.

I feel like a NFL fan where the owner doesn't give a crap what the fans think of anything, they just do what they want.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 03:24 PM

Keenum will be here as long as he wants to be unless he dies or commits a felony. That is exactly as it should be. The athletic program is not the university and the university is doing very well in what is a historically tough time for it to do so.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 03:27 PM
WRONG. Our academic reputation has been in freefall since he took over. He should be fired even if JoMo wins the CFP next year.

Ok, IF that is true what are you going to do to stop it? Please remember that we can't offer nearly as much money to professors as other states do because of ever shinking money from the state. Let's hear it since you have all the answers.

trojandawg
11-30-2019, 03:56 PM
The whole state of Mississippi sucks because people keep putting people in power that make the same dumb decisions. You know what they say about doing the same thing and expecting different results.

R2Dawg
11-30-2019, 04:24 PM

Agree; Keenum isn't the issue. I do like the idea of getting a professional AD. If we keep hiring HC learn on the fly, we can't have an AD learn on the fly too.