PDA

View Full Version : 11/30/19 The Day Mississippi State Decided It Wouldn't Compete in Football

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 02:06 PM
Just an all out horse shit decision by everyone involved.

The idiots that made this decision just set this program back 5+ years while showing that beating Ole Miss is all that matters

Just brutal brutal leadership by all involved and I hope every last one of them get their ass canned next season.

He's getting fired halfway through next year and there will be no accountability for this awful decision

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2019, 02:09 PM
There is something up with this. We are too worried about what everyone else thinks or Moorhead has dirt on someone

Rex54
11-30-2019, 02:10 PM
Cadaver started the thread; you can comment in there, you don?t need a new thread everytime you have a thought. If it?s redundant comment in the original thread.

msbulldog
Where is the decision posted?

Statecoachingblows**

The idiots that made this decision just set this program back 5+ years while showing that beating Ole Miss is all that matters

Just brutal brutal leadership by all involved and I hope every last one of them get their ass canned next season.

He's getting fired halfway through next year and there will be no accountability for this awful decision

I keep seeing that he will be fired next year, or halfway through the season...what about any of this makes that seem even remotely possible?

bobcat91
You got your answer. Your phony one man jihad can stop now. Get behind him or get lost

CovertDawg
11-30-2019, 02:11 PM
Thanksgiving Week 2019...the week we learned EliteDawg Insiders are really Outsiders.

Ezsoil
11-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Thanksgiving Week 2019...the week we learned EliteDawg " so called " Insiders are really Outsiders.

FIFY

oldwave
11-30-2019, 02:23 PM
You got your answer. Your phony one man jihad can stop now. Get behind him or get lost

Post of the day !

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 02:27 PM

Absolutely not a 1 man jihad

I'll always cheer for MSU but I won't support incompetence

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 02:29 PM
I love how y'all anonymously love to yell other people how to spend their money. If you want to make the big boy decisions, write the big boy check and then your opinion will matter. Starting an internet mutiny accomplishes absolutely nothing other than alienating the players and recruits who happen upon this forum. You don't have to agree with the decision or the coaches but you have to support the team and the players. If you can't do that then there is another team on Highway 82 that you will fit right in at. If you add just the right amount of bleach to the wash, maroon will fade to an acceptable shade of red.

fader2103
11-30-2019, 02:29 PM
Absolutely not a 1 man jihad

I'll always cheer for MSU but I won't support incompetence

Except when they play the rebels

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 02:31 PM

OUTSTANDING Post.

jacksondawg
11-30-2019, 02:32 PM

Looks like I’m getting lost I will not support joe I will be calling Monday to suspend my tickets for next year as well as my bdc membership

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 02:33 PM
I love how y'all anonymously love to yell other people how to spend their money. If you want to make the big boy decisions, write the big boy check and then your opinion will matter. Starting an internet mutiny accomplishes absolutely nothing other than alienating the players and recruits who happen upon this forum. You don't have to agree with the decision or the coaches but you have to support the team and the players. If you can't do that then there is another team on Highway 82 that you will fit right in at. If you add just the right amount of bleach to the wash, maroon will fade to an acceptable shade of red.

Self-Righteous huh? I like it. But when this prick is gone you better not be around.

Coach34
11-30-2019, 02:35 PM

Go Kick Rocks!!!

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-30-2019, 02:36 PM
Looks like I’m getting lost I will not support joe I will be calling Monday to suspend my tickets for next year as well as my bdc membership

You will be missed at the 1 game you likely attended this year.

calidawg
11-30-2019, 02:36 PM

Post of the week!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2019, 02:37 PM

He’s definitely not a one man jihad. Did you see the poll?

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 02:38 PM
Go Kick Rocks!!!

Yup. That's what admin just told the majority of MSU fans.

History will not look kindly upon this decision.

jacksondawg
11-30-2019, 02:39 PM

I went to every game this year including 3 away games and left every game questioning why I even came to watch this shitshow

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 02:40 PM

Setting us back 5 years puts us in a pretty good place.

Just sayin

KOdawg1
11-30-2019, 02:41 PM
I attended every single home game and 3 away games. I won't be back. I'll watch at home, but I won't pay money to watch this. Screw our administration

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Cadaver started the thread; you can comment in there, you don?t need a new thread everytime you have a thought. If it?s redundant comment in the original thread.

I can tell by your posting style you are an honest man who tells the truth

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 02:57 PM
Self-Righteous huh? I like it. But when this prick is gone you better not be around.

Nope, just being realistic. I became a Bulldog fan in the Emory Bellard era. I've seen times when I would have donated a kidney for a 6-6 bowl season but Mullen made me greedy and I want more like everyone else. I'm also smart enough to know that I'm not qualified to make these decisions like the people who have years of experience and it's there job. If John Cohen comes in my business and starts telling me how to do my job, then I'll get self righteous. Coaches come and go, my fandom and support doesn't depend on who is calling the plays but I'll support the players as long as I'm able.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 03:00 PM
Nope, just being realistic. I became a Bulldog fan in the Emory Bellard era. I've seen times when I would have donated a kidney for a 6-6 bowl season but Mullen made me greedy and I want more like everyone else. I'm also smart enough to know that I'm not qualified to make these decisions like the people who have years of experience and it's there job. If John Cohen comes in my business and starts telling me how to do my job, then I'll get self righteous. Coaches come and go, my fandom and support doesn't depend on who is calling the plays but I'll support the players as long as I'm able.

Pretty sad and pathetic that you consider yourself greedy for wanting more than 6 wins and competing against division foes.

That says an awful lot about you.