PDA

View Full Version : Rooting for a loss

cheewgumm
11-30-2019, 02:05 PM
If Rosebowls tweet is accurate then the administration came out and said, basically that Joe kept his job because we beat Ole Miss.

So, that proves it. Rooting for a loss was the correct action. Indisputable in my opinion.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2019, 02:07 PM
Yep. Where you at Liverpool?

bobcat91
11-30-2019, 02:09 PM
You're a sorry fan to pull against your own team. Period

fader2103
11-30-2019, 02:11 PM
I will admit I jumped off the joe bandwagon after the Tenn game but I will never root for us to lose

dawgday166
11-30-2019, 02:13 PM
If Rosebowls tweet is accurate then the administration came out and said, basically that Joe kept his job because we beat Ole Miss.

So, that proves it. Rooting for a loss was the correct action. Indisputable in my opinion.

I've always hoped for a day when we were almost like Bama is with AU now ... meaning you gotta pay attention some to them but you essentially better most years and should win.

Also was hoping we'd get to where we might make Bama at least have some concern almost every year for us showing up in their building.

But .. ain't happening. We gonna stay getting wildly exuberant about 7-5 to 5-7 seasons and close, nail biting, embarrassing to the whole state of MS, wins against OM. And being a mild annoyance to Bama/LSU and most years AU to.

We'll revel in those close OM wins all year then agonize thru 11 games the next year to get back to the exact same scenario again.

bobcat91
11-30-2019, 02:32 PM
I'd be willing to bet there is no change in his buyout. Should be easier to fire him next year with less money if need be

TUSK
11-30-2019, 02:33 PM

yup.... Y'all got "mike dubosed"...

Cooterpoot
11-30-2019, 02:34 PM
17 any fan that pulls against their team.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 02:35 PM
Yep. Where you at Liverpool?

If you root for Ole Miss then you are a Rebel by your own admission. I don't have to say a thing.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 02:35 PM
You're a sorry fan to pull against your own team. Period

Pulling for JoMo is pulling against your team. If you don’t realize that then you are a raging idiot.

cheewgumm
11-30-2019, 02:36 PM
The fan that are pulling against the team are the ones that want to win one meaningless game to extend a horrible coach for 12 more games.

Thats doing more harm than good.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 02:36 PM

That's why I posted it.

I know the small mindedness of this school, State, and fan base way too well.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 02:37 PM
I'd be willing to bet there is no change in his buyout. Should be easier to fire him next year with less money if need be

I posted here a while back what I was told. That information wasn't welcome here. I'm not surprised at all that he is staying. Next year the dynamic will be much different.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 02:37 PM
The fan that are pulling against the team are the ones that want to win one meaningless game to extend a horrible coach for 12 more games.

Thats doing more harm than good.

If you root for Ole Miss against us, then you aren't one of us, by your own admission. The Egg Bowl is never meaningless. What happened this year was absolutely priceless. Ole Miss will never live that one down.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2019, 02:45 PM
The problem is that UMs offense was actually a lot better than ours. We were lucky we played the best overall defensive game this year. Moorhead had very little to do with that win other than letting Shoop run the defense.