PDA

View Full Version : MSU's Social Media Needs to Step it Up*

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:36 AM
I can't believe that we have a back to back bowl winning coach and back to back Egg Bowl winning coach that hasn't been promoted on social media by the athletic department!

Go look at the MSU football twitter feed and go through every tweet and video and try to find a picture or any recognition of JoMo while holding breath.

Can you guys believe that?

While we are trying to lock up a recruiting class, you'd think we'd celebrate and share the vision of our coach.

Just complete oversight by the athletic department. Complete laziness to not promote our successful coach.

Rex54
11-30-2019, 11:44 AM
You already started this thread

StarkVegasSteve
11-30-2019, 11:45 AM
I noticed this as well and actually mentioned it to a couple of buddies. Maybe it’s nothing, but maybe it’s a whole lot of something......

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:54 AM
I noticed this as well and actually mentioned it to a couple of buddies. Maybe it’s nothing, but maybe it’s a whole lot of something......

Well, we need to shit or get off the pot.

If we're keeping him, then promote him and give him every chance to succeed

AROB44
11-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Are you trying to break your own record for the number of posts you start today? You're definitely on a roll. Of course most of them say the same thing over and over.

fader2103
11-30-2019, 01:46 PM
Are you trying to break your own record for the number of posts you start today? You're definitely on a roll. Of course most of them say the same thing over and over.

This

Dawgtini
11-30-2019, 02:18 PM
And that stupid image blows more than him and Joe.