PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a mission...

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 10:45 AM
This message board has become part of the problem not the solution. THAT IS A FACT. Argue with me all you want...call me "genespage", say "yeah go team!", tell me "this is just a message board"... I don't give a shit. BC THAT IS NOT THE FOUNDATION OF MY ARGUMENT.

If you want to be part of the solution you fix the problem behind the scenes, not publicly. Anytime you publicly talk negative about yourself you will make the people who are listening believe it. Therefore, you have become part of the PROBLEM.

Bring it on!!!!

Ronny
10-29-2013, 10:54 AM
..a messageboard that has only about 20-30 people post on it on a consistent basis is affecting anything, much less anthing to do with MSU athletics.

This is a venue for everybody to bitch; if you are too sensitive to the bitching, then yes.

You belong on genespage.

Your "mission" should be to stop acting like an idiot.

TrapGame
10-29-2013, 10:57 AM
I can't just go up to Mullen and say "Hey coach how bout..." It doesn't work that way. I'm not the one trotting Bell out there. I'm not the one putting Tyler in for a three and out after Dak just drove the field twice and scored both times. I'm not the one that looks like he has a ***** after having a 12" inch dick for two years that slapped OM across the face. Dude, it ain't me. I'm tired of seeing shit on the field that should not be there in year 5!!

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Open your ears dude. Hell, Bo Bounds was discussing it this morning on his radio show....Validating my point.

C222
10-29-2013, 11:00 AM
..a messageboard that has only about 20-30 people post on it on a consistent basis is affecting anything, much less anthing to do with MSU athletics.

This is a venue for everybody to bitch; if you are too sensitive to the bitching, then yes.

You belong on genespage.

Now that is funny.

maroonmania
10-29-2013, 11:05 AM
This message board has become part of the problem not the solution. THAT IS A FACT. Argue with me all you want...call me "genespage", say "yeah go team!", tell me "this is just a message board"... I don't give a shit. BC THAT IS NOT THE FOUNDATION OF MY ARGUMENT.

If you want to be part of the solution you fix the problem behind the scenes, not publicly. Anytime you publicly talk negative about yourself you will make the people who are listening believe it. Therefore, you have become part of the PROBLEM.

Bring it on!!!!

All I know is apparently talking negatively hurts but talking positively helps nothing. No fan base was more on board with the program and positive than MSU's was after the 7-0 start last year. However, all that seemed to have lead to since that time is one bad loss after another to any team worth a flip.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 11:12 AM

You belong on genespage.

If you honestly believe that by getting on a message board and have having multiple threads, daily, discussing who our next head coach should be or calling out individual players has any positive impact on our football program, then our definition of an "idiot" are completely different.

SnakePlissken
10-29-2013, 11:16 AM
All I know is apparently talking negatively hurts but talking positively helps nothing. No fan base was more on board with the program and positive than MSU's was after the 7-0 start last year. However, all that seemed to have lead to since that time is one bad loss after another to any team worth a flip.That seems like about the time that not only did the team panic and semi-quit but so did the fanbase (at least a portion of it). Having a portion of the fanbase quitting on the team was just as bad as Mullen changing his coaching style/approach.

MadDawg
10-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Our right to publically bash our program, our coaches and players is sacrosanct. It's the one thing our fans value above all others.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 11:27 AM
All I know is apparently talking negatively hurts but talking positively helps nothing. No fan base was more on board with the program and positive than MSU's was after the 7-0 start last year. However, all that seemed to have lead to since that time is one bad loss after another to any team worth a flip.

This is simple.

Talking negative = Hurts your program more than it helps.
Talking positive = May not help your program but won't hurt it.

Again - let me emphasize on the basis of my argument. It is all relative to what is being said by our fans publicly and even worse written...(message boards, call in radio shows, etc.)

You're putting things out there for ppl to use against us.

maroonmania
10-29-2013, 11:28 AM
That seems like about the time that not only did the team panic and semi-quit but so did the fanbase (at least a portion of it). Having a portion of the fanbase quitting on the team was just as bad as Mullen changing his coaching style/approach.

Yea, after the 2nd or 3rd skulldragging some fans quit but that would have happened anywhere. When you are getting blown off the field repeatedly fans tend to get negative, that's just reality with any fanbase.

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 11:35 AM

Bring it on!!!!

Your mission is like a fat guy walking into the weight room and screaming "DON'T LIFT WEIGHTS"

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Ronny;75331]..a message board that has only about 20-30 people post on it on a consistent basis is affecting anything

That's the problem here. The 20-30 people who are doing this on a consistent basis have become the voice of our fan base via message boards. The other 99% of our fans who realize that nothing good comes out of getting on the internet and bashing our team and players are being represented by that 1%. That needs to change.

Ronny
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
If you honestly believe that by getting on a message board and have having multiple threads, daily, discussing who our next head coach should be or calling out individual players has any positive impact on our football program, then our definition of an "idiot" are completely different.

First, I don't get on here & discuss future football coaches.

I see "Hud" tossed around, but I don't even know who Hud is. Once I become curious enough, I will Google "Hud."

But I do discuss our current coach, & his idiotic penchant to act like an idiot during games. To go for it on 4th & 27 for example.

Or to start running up the middle after you've completed 5 20 yd passes in a row. I could go on, but you get the picture.

If Mullen acts like a ass during a game & I point that out here how does that weaken Mullen?

Barking 13
10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Yea, after the 2nd or 3rd skulldragging some fans quit but that would have happened anywhere. When you are getting blown off the field repeatedly fans tend to get negative, that's just reality with any fanbase.

when everybody knows we should be much better than that with what we have...

engie
10-29-2013, 11:53 AM

3 months ago, I agreed with you.

I'm at the point now that I don't care what happens with one recruiting class. I'm discussing what I feel in in the better longterm interest of our program going forward. And let's face facts -- there are a few excellent pieces there, but it's not an elite class right now.

How do you know that there aren't a bunch of recruits out there that think, "damn, I really like it down at MSU -- and Coach Hudspeth down at ULL seems like a great guy -- but I can't stand Mullen and my recruiting coach Hevesy". Those guys exist too. And you don't have to go very far to run into one of them.

And "my" faction goes a helluva lot farther than 1%. We'll see if it's even a minority by the end of the season...

theloungeinleft
10-29-2013, 11:53 AM

Bring it on!!!!

Coach O? Is that you???

theloungeinleft
10-29-2013, 11:56 AM
This is simple.

Talking negative = Hurts your program more than it helps.
Talking positive = May not help your program but won't hurt it.

Again - let me emphasize on the basis of my argument. It is all relative to what is being said by our fans publicly and even worse written...(message boards, call in radio shows, etc.)

You're putting things out there for ppl to use against us.

You mean being delusional?

Barking 13
10-29-2013, 11:58 AM

I'm at the point now that I don't care what happens with one recruiting class. I'm discussing what I feel in in the better longterm interest of our program going forward. And let's face facts -- there are a few excellent pieces there, but it's not an elite class right now.

How do you know that there aren't a bunch of recruits out there that think, "damn, I really like it down at MSU -- and Coach Hudspeth down at ULL seems like a great guy -- but I can't stand Mullen and my recruiting coach Hevesy". Those guys exist too. And you don't have to go very far to run into one of them.
And "my" faction goes a helluva lot farther than 1%. We'll see if it's even a minority by the end of the season...

see one almost once a week...

TrapGame
10-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Open your ears dude. Hell, Bo Bounds was discussing it this morning on his radio show....Validating my point.

Were you listening last Friday when Bounds ripped into Mullen for some of the stupid shit he did Thursday night? It wasn't pretty. I guess recruits listening to Bo's show coulda gotten the wrong impression too.

MadDawg
10-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Were you listening last Friday when Bounds ripped into Mullen for some of the stupid shit he did Thursday night? It wasn't pretty. I guess recruits listening to Bo's show coulda gotten the wrong impression too.

He also said multiple times those calling for Dan's head are complete morons. One of the few times I agree with the lifestyle.

TrapGame
10-29-2013, 12:07 PM
He also said multiple times those calling for Dan's head are complete morons. One of the few times I agree with the lifestyle.

Oh, I'm not a Hud or Fire Mullen ASAP fan but I damn sure want to see some fire out of Mullen. Year five ain't the time to get a case of the limp dicks.

SignalToNoise
10-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Who the hell rated this thread 5*?????

smootness
10-29-2013, 12:20 PM

Bring it on!!!!

I think what you mean is, 'Message boards are the problem'. This is just the nature of them. It's essentially just herd mentality - someone says something and keeps repeating it, others buy in, and it becomes a consensus.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Engie,
I don't know if any recruits are saying that. I'm not that well connected to our program to have sources tell me those type things. But I do know that if they are saying those things our boosters and people who are connected to the program will damn well make sure the correct people know about it...behind the scenes.

This thread is already going away from the direction it was intended. It's not about what our fans THINK. It's about what they put out there publicly.

I agree with what you say Engie, I am well aware of those concerns and completely agree that if true, they need to be addressed. As a normal, not very connected fan I feel it's best to keep those thoughts to my self and let the more connected people handle those issues behind the scenes.

Behrdawg
10-29-2013, 12:42 PM

Bring it on!!!!

As much money as I give and time and effort- I will voice my opinion all I want and you aren't going to prevent me from it. I demand excellence in all areas of my life, whether it be my career, my family or my expectations of my friends. If I am going to continue to give money, time and effort from my end for our football program- I am going to demand effort. If I don't see the effort from the team it lies on one man's shoulders, CDM. I will ask that he be held accountable when I see and watch shit on the field. I will also hold Stricklin accountable for not doing anything about the pathetic excuse of a compliance department that our administration employs.

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 12:52 PM
I think you should be a fan of Iran football. I hear they have zero problems with people voicing their opinions on the Internet.

biscuit
10-29-2013, 12:52 PM

How does Bo Bounds have any authority over MSU or what I think? It's just another so-so radio show with alot of crying, arguing and complaining. Opinions are like....well you know.

FISHDAWG
10-29-2013, 01:04 PM
As much money as I give and time and effort- I will voice my opinion all I want and you aren't going to prevent me from it. I demand excellence in all areas of my life, whether it be my career, my family or my expectations of my friends. If I am going to continue to give money, time and effort from my end for our football program- I am going to demand effort. If I don't see the effort from the team it lies on one man's shoulders, CDM. I will ask that he be held accountable when I see and watch shit on the field. I will also hold Stricklin accountable for not doing anything about the pathetic excuse of a compliance department that our administration employs.

and the entire board say ...... AMEN !!

CadaverDawg
10-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Damn it Augusta, you're my boy, but you aren't going to change the way message boards and fans react to the product they sink their time, money, and passion in to.

Now I agree that when it comes to actual players, I don't think they should be singled out (although Bell makes that hard as shit)...but when it comes to Coaches, they are fair game. Recruits know how fan bases are, and as Engie said, they may very well dislike the coaches too. I mean, after all, they are watching the same shitty coaching job that we are. So they can draw their own conclusions.

This isn't something that happens all the time. Coaching changes are 1 every 5-6 years or more, so when it's time to make a change, or getting close to that time, the fans are going to talk about it constantly.

The good thing is, when it comes to recruiting season, this board is going to be great because the majority of posters get it and know when to STFU.

Again, I get what you are saying, but this is a serious issue, not just someone trashing a guy for dropping a pass. We are concerned that Mullen could be leading us in the wrong direction, so people are going to talk about it. You won't see this type of reaction with many topics, but this is one of them. And yes it may be used against us, but it can hurt us any worse than the product on the field is hurting us. And Mullen isn't exactly lighting the trail up anyway....so I don't see it as a problem.

Besides, he can stop this shit by winning a damn game against a decent team. Beat SC or A&M, problem solved. Get blown out...and Augusta may not want to log in for a while, bc it will be worse. We just want to see changes, and sometimes the heat and comments that Mullen and Co see and hear from fans can help light a fire and put pressure on them to step it up. It can work both ways.

Just my opinion.

BulldogBear
10-29-2013, 01:24 PM

I'm not even off the fence at the moment. I was on the Mullen side till the KY game put me on the fence. But I AGREE with you on the one recruiting class. Whether it's Mullen that fixes the stupid crap or another coach that does. If we stop looking like _ss on the field and if we put together a great season next year with the stuff we have in place, the recruits will come. Winning will override whatever stupid crap we spew on this board.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 01:31 PM
and the entire board say ...... AMEN !!

Let me get this straight. You're saying that you donate money to our athletic program and that gives you the right to voice your opinion even if it affects the program in a negative way? Come on man, you're smarter than that.

That's like saying, Hey I invested in this business I have the right to run it into the ground.

SnakePlissken
10-29-2013, 01:35 PM
alot of crying, arguing and complaining. Didn't you just describe this discussion board as well as most others?

biscuit
10-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Didn't you just describe this discussion board as well as most others?

True, but the noise factor is way different.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-29-2013, 01:49 PM
That's like saying, Hey I invested in this business I have the right to run it into the ground.

You have a right to voice your opinion at the board meeting even if it's a negative one.

Behrdawg
10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Let me get this straight. You're saying that you donate money to our athletic program and that gives you the right to voice your opinion even if it affects the program in a negative way? Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Calling out our coaches lack of testicular fortitude is not affecting our program in a negative way. It is seeing it as it is. He has the fire- we know this. I just want him to get it back and quick frolicking around like a ****ing fairy.

And no, its like investing your money and watching it burn up on the table right before your very eyes. A smart investor demands excellence and expects it. We all should.

CadaverDawg
10-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Calling out our coaches lack of testicular fortitude is not affecting our program in a negative way. It is seeing it as it is. He has the fire- we know this. I just want him to get it back and quick frolicking around like a ****ing fairy.

And no, its like investing your money and watching it burn up on the table right before your very eyes. A smart investor demands excellence and expects it. We all should.

Well said.

FISHDAWG
10-29-2013, 01:58 PM

what part of that simple statement did you not understand ?

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Cadaver, did you really just say our fans know when to STFU when it comes to recruiting? You and I both know that couldn't be any further from the truth. Hell, we had a nationally publicized article written up about us and CJ Johnson.

But going back to the topic on hand, you made the comment "concerned Mullen could be leading our program in the wrong direction" until that changes to "know Mullen is leading our program in the wrong direction" will I ever publicity turn my back our our head coach.
Before you say, "why wait until he runs our program into the ground to make a change" remember the point I a trying to make.
Let the people who have influence within our program handle this behind the scenes. As fans, it is out of our control as to what happens so when we start posting endless threads about firing our head coach we have become part of the problem, not the solution.

Mullen is going to be here next year, regardless. Every negative thread on hear about him is pointless and will only be used against him come signing day.

CadaverDawg
10-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Cadaver, did you really just say our fans know when to STFU when it comes to recruiting? You and I both know that couldn't be any further from the truth. Hell, we had a nationally publicized article written up about us and CJ Johnson.

But going back to the topic on hand, you made the comment "concerned Mullen could be leading our program in the wrong direction" until that changes to "know Mullen is leading our program in the wrong direction" will I ever publicity turn my back our our head coach.
Before you say, "why wait until he runs our program into the ground to make a change" remember the point I a trying to make.
Let the people who have influence within our program handle this behind the scenes. As fans, it is out of our control as to what happens so when we start posting endless threads about firing our head coach we have become part of the problem, not the solution.

Mullen is going to be here next year, regardless. Every negative thread on hear about him is pointless and will only be used against him come signing day.

I disagree. You say fans don't make a difference, but they do. We fill the stadium. We donate money. We can decide to quit doing those things.

And I also disagree that Mullen will 100% be here next year regardless. You just said that certain people could influence that...do you not agree that they could influence a change in head coach this year if we miss a bowl game? Sure they could.

And yes, some of our fans know when to STFU about recruiting. That's why I mentioned THIS board. I think the core group of posters and moderators will make sure to keep the message as "proper" as possible this recruiting season. Of course we have idiots in our fan base....everybody does.

engie
10-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Augusta, I'm not sure I understand your position here. How can you imply we are powerless(involving the coach) -- while claiming we are powerful in recruiting?

Either we have power here -- or we don't. There's no way to logically make the two examples mutually exclusive.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 02:44 PM
You have a right to voice your opinion at the board meeting even if it's a negative one.

Message boards on not comparable to board meetings in that analogy. Board meetings are more along the lines of when I say "behind the scenes". Would you voice those same opinions on a public website that your rivals companies have access to and could use against you with potential clients? Doubtful.

Political Hack
10-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Augusta, good news man... you now have enough post to join the platinum plus board.

HancockCountyDog
10-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Message boards on not comparable to board meetings in that analogy. Board meetings are more along the lines of when I say "behind the scenes". Would you voice those same opinions on a public website that your rivals companies have access to and could use against you with potential clients? Doubtful.

If our coaches are losing recruiting battles because of something "HancockCountyDog" or "engie" said, then we are way worse off than I imagined.

Go look at LSU boards - they are ready to fire Miles yesterday.

Mark Richt is having his assistant start his car.

Will Muschamp has someone tasting his food.

If you read any of those message boards, the stuff you read on here would be considered compliments. All three of those schools are doing just fine in recruiting.

Bottom line is that you want us to stop losing football games. We all want the same thing. Problem is that there is basically nothing we can do to help us win football games, other than go to the games and cheer. We have been doing that most of the time. You want there to be something else that we can - i.e. not posting critical comments about our coach - as if this will make his job easier and therefore he will win more games.

Let me be clear - nothing we are saying on here has one iota impact on what happens on the field. None. If we did, Russell wouldn't be running QB counters on a 3rd and less than 3.

I have no problem with you being positive about our situation. None, feel free to post about how great you think CDM is doing. Hell, Im still in the keep Mullen camp (If he tries to run a QB dive play with Russell one more time, he will lose me), but don't tell others what to post.

Posters were responsible for putting pressure on the Ninja to get rid of Croom thankfully.

Radddawg
10-29-2013, 02:56 PM

If you want to be part of the solution you fix the problem behind the scenes, not publicly. Anytime you publicly talk negative about yourself you will make the people who are listening believe it. Therefore, you have become part of the PROBLEM!!

A f*ckin Men

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Augusta, I'm not sure I understand your position here. How can you imply we are powerless(involving the coach) -- while claiming we are powerful in recruiting?

Either we have power here -- or we don't. There's no way to logically make the two examples mutually exclusive.

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Scott Stricklin would use public message boards to assist him in the hiring/firing of a head coach or assistant coach. However, I do believe that other schools are using what is being said on public message boards against us when it comes to recruiting. It's easy ammunition and we are giving them plenty of it.

Radddawg
10-29-2013, 02:59 PM

Dude, your mental gymnastics are exhausting. Please STFU !

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Posters were responsible for putting pressure on the Ninja to get rid of Croom thankfully.

Croom fell into the "know he is leading our program in the wrong direction" category. I attended a spring game with 1,000 fans in attendance and we tied the game 0-0. At that point, I don't think we had anything to lose calling for Croom's firing. We are not even close to that point with Mullen.

However, just so we stay on topic. This thread is NOT about me trying to defend Mullen or say that we would be crazy if we fire him. I'm simply trying to get a point across that multiple threads daily about Fire Mullen/Hire Hud is not part of the solution and we are simply only making things worse.

CadaverDawg
10-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Croom fell into the "know he is leading our program in the wrong direction" category. I attended a spring game with 1,000 fans in attendance and we tied the game 0-0. At that point, I don't think we had anything to lose calling for Croom's firing. We are not even close to that point with Mullen.

However, just so we stay on topic. This thread is NOT about me trying to defend Mullen or say that we would be crazy if we fire him. I'm simply trying to get a point across that multiple threads daily about Fire Mullen/Hire Hud is not part of the solution and we are simply only making things worse.

So what is your solution?

Seems to me like our only options that would suit you are to shut this mf'er down or turn it into Genespage.....I seem to like the way this board is realistic. Not overly positive, not overly negative. Which is why I respect, and somewhat agree, with SOME of what you are trying to say, but unless you want message boards not to exist...negative things will be said. It's reality

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 03:31 PM
I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Scott Stricklin would use public message boards to assist him in the hiring/firing of a head coach or assistant coach. However, I do believe that other schools are using what is being said on public message boards against us when it comes to recruiting. It's easy ammunition and we are giving them plenty of it.

Have you read the weekly Meltdown by SEC fans? How about the death threats the Mizzou kicker got last week? The larger the fan base the more you'll find fans bitching. You are fighting a battle you can not possibly win.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=AugustaDawg;75327

Behrdawg
10-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Augusta, good news man... you now have enough post to join the platinum plus board.

Hack, not sure we should add him. He may believe it is a negative on 'croots mommas.

TheRef
10-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Have you read the weekly Meltdown by SEC fans? How about the death threats the Mizzou kicker got last week? The larger the fan base the more you'll find fans bitching. You are fighting a battle you can not possibly win.

Good God, the meltdown level on message boards after "Cannibalism Saturday" was atrocious. Luckily, we were on a bye week so we weren't having to worry about cannibalism. But you know what, we watch other games besides MSU including, but not limited to, OM. Watching that game got the board thinking and we had discussions about it (albeit over the top). Also, the moderation of this board is amazing in that when something goes wayyyyy too far *cough* HUD-mania *cough* they were all combined into one thread and left there after the UK win. Now here's my problem with what you're thinking, Augusta. I am a student here. This is my fourth year of going to every home game in the seasons. I have been a lifelong MSU fan and have a strong opinion. Freshman year of college I joined BulldawgJunction.com (as I know some of you were on). It was fun, I had a blast and I had no qualms with anyone on there. Was it because everyone was pumping sunshine up their asses or being negative all the time? No. We all had a mutual respect for each other and we were able to discuss things freely. THAT is what a message board is all about. A message board is a place for people to voice their opinions with other fans and have a civilized discussion. If you don't like what I think is a perfect message board in that you can see both sides of every issue, then go to genespage and have fun with your butt buddies pumping sunshine for each other. I'll stick with my realistic world where there is always at least two sides to an issue. I bid you good day.

TheRef
10-29-2013, 03:43 PM
[Duplicate post]

EngineerDawg
10-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Could he be David Murray in disguise???????

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Could he be David Murray in disguise???????

EngineerDawg you have 6 posts for crying out loud. You may completely disagree with the point I'm trying to make but good god, you're the last person i'm trying to get my point across to. Thinking something and posting something are two completely diff. things. You may be the biggest fire Mullen guy out there but the fact you don't post that everyday means this argument is no way directed towards you.

EngineerDawg
10-29-2013, 04:14 PM
EngineerDawg you have 6 posts for crying out loud. You may completely disagree with the point I'm trying to make but good god, you're the last person i'm trying to get my point across to. Thinking something and posting something are two completely diff. things. You may be the biggest fire Mullen guy out there but the fact you don't post that everyday means this argument is no way directed towards you.

oh so 7 posts makes me irrelevant.... my bad.

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 04:17 PM

He has 37. Pot Kettle Pot Kettle Pot Kettle!!

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 04:19 PM

Dude...my point was that since you only have 6 posts you obviously aren't posting Fire Mullen threads daily or you would have more than 6 posts. Relevance has zero to do with it.

EngineerDawg
10-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Dude...my point was that since you only have 6 posts you obviously aren't posting Fire Mullen threads daily or you would have more than 6 posts. Relevance has zero to do with it.

point taken. Good luck on your mission.

DownwardDawg
10-29-2013, 04:41 PM

He probably will, but you can't say that for certain. It only takes a couple of the heavy hitters to make that decision. Hell, the Seal family could have him replaced this afternoon, along with the AD.

fishwater99
10-29-2013, 04:53 PM

And you are listening to this closet Black Bear... Geezzzz.........

TheRef
10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
I just love how he hasn't responded to my post in criticism...is this him being scared?

SPMT
10-29-2013, 09:08 PM

Terrible analogy!

NO! By investing in a business it gives you the right to say, "Hey, you aren't running this business worth a ****, so I'm going to contribute to helping to find someone who can."

That is exactly what he was saying regarding Mullen.

preachermatt83
10-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I think Gene's page is back that way

http://15mmvsf.bagofmice.com/web_photos/finger_pointing_OW.gif

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I just love how he hasn't responded to my post in criticism...is this him being scared?

No, you just basically repeated what's already been said and I don't want to explain myself again.

TheRef
10-29-2013, 10:17 PM
No, you just basically repeated what's already been said and I don't want to explain myself again.

How is what I've said repeating? I said that this message board is just fine how it is because the people who have differing viewpoints can express their views and be able to have a halfway intelligent conversation on it. If a recruit wants to believe that this is just within our fanbase, then it's their problem. Every college fanbase has a message board where people do this. Ours just happens to be a public board. Now the moderators do a very good job of keeping out the trolling bears in the woods. Now if you would like, I wouldn't mind engaging in an intelligent conversation with you if that isn't too much of a strain onto your feeble mind.

AugustaDawg
10-29-2013, 11:14 PM
How is what I've said repeating? I said that this message board is just fine how it is because the people who have differing viewpoints can express their views and be able to have a halfway intelligent conversation on it. If a recruit wants to believe that this is just within our fanbase, then it's their problem. Every college fanbase has a message board where people do this. Ours just happens to be a public board. Now the moderators do a very good job of keeping out the trolling bears in the woods. Now if you would like, I wouldn't mind engaging in an intelligent conversation with you if that isn't too much of a strain onto your feeble mind.

Again, you're repeating what's already been said. You're just trying harder than others. Extra cool points for you. However, if you want to "strain my feeble mind" feel free, just make sure you're adding value to the conversation before you make those childish comments.

TheRef
10-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Again, you're repeating what's already been said. You're just trying harder than others. Extra cool points for you. However, if you want to "strain my feeble mind" feel free, just make sure you're adding value to the conversation before you make those childish comments.

*sigh* Sometimes I question why I get on here, then threads like these happen and I am reminded.

EngineerDawg
10-30-2013, 08:26 AM
from what I have seen diversity is encouraged here... and that's why I like ED>(all the others).

Behrdawg
10-30-2013, 08:31 AM
And you are listening to this closet Black Bear... Geezzzz.........

I know Bo personally and this couldn't be further from the truth.

HancockCountyDog
10-30-2013, 09:24 AM
I know Bo personally and this couldn't be further from the truth.

Its sad when people start to question whether we are headed in the right direction and the response is "He's a Webel!!!!"

Dear God we need a win.