PDA

View Full Version : Want More Evidence? This is Incredible

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 11:58 PM
This is the Zapruder Film of MSU.

A 3:45 second highlight of the Egg Bowl with absolutely ZERO shots of Joe Moorhead.

Someone explain that?

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 12:00 AM
Seems like sound evidence to me but I’m no expert and there is always the Dunning Kruger Effect. Lol

Rex54
He didn’t contribute to the W. As has been pointed out he adds nothing in any aspect of the game, only detracts with his “offense”

KOdawg1
Dude, I want joe gone as much as anyone here, but it looks like it's over. He won the battle. We'll win the war, but we really won't win anything in the end bc this is going to set us back. But grasping for straws isn't helping anything. Let it go.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 12:02 AM
Dude, I want joe gone as much as anyone here, but it looks like it's over. He won the battle. We'll win the war, but we really won't win anything in the end bc this is going to set us back. But grasping for straws isn't helping anything. Let it go.

Negative. I'll let it go when I see a credible source indicate that he is returning.

You don't find an Egg Bowl victory extended highlight without Moorhead in it to be odd?

See if you can find a highlight of a win in the past 8 years without a shot of the head coach. Good luck!

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:03 AM
Shotgun.....that's a stretch, even by YOUR standards. Go get a beer. If you need a recommendation for something good, not BUD/NATTY light, I can help. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2019, 12:05 AM
Jesus Christ. Another thread? Go have a drink or something.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 12:05 AM
Shotgun.....that's a stretch, even by YOUR standards. Go get a beer. If you need a recommendation for something good, not BUD/NATTY light, I can help. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

It won't look like much of a stretch if he's fired. And if he's retained, it'll be odd that they left the postgame locker room celebration "how bout them dawgs" out of the highlight.

You know something is off here.

Cooterpoot
11-30-2019, 12:09 AM
You’ve lost your damn mind. Moorhead is not leaving- He’s not. You stand a better chance killing Bigfoot than JoMo leaving. You can take that to the bank and lock it in the vault. It ain’t happening. Move on with what tiny little molecule of dignity you’ve might still have. Let it go. We’ll revisit it all next year.

dawg24
11-30-2019, 12:11 AM
they should have put him on the highlight reel. he did contribute with that time out that almost cost us the game if not for that ole miss wouldn't have had to have pissed the game away. so you can't say the man had no impact.

HoopsDawg

Not over until Sunday

ShotgunDawg
Ok, looks like it was a massive oversight to leave the head coach that is in every other highlight of his career at MSU, out of this one.

You guys are totally right, I'm grasping at straws here. Complete oversight*

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 12:13 AM
LOL.

Look IF anything happens it’s probably going to be Sunday with a press conference on Monday.

StoneDawg
11-30-2019, 12:16 AM
He Gone!!! Did y?all expect Cohen to fire him at the press conference? Give it time.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:16 AM
It won't look like much of a stretch if he's fired. And if he's retained, it'll be odd that they left the postgame locker room celebration "how bout them dawgs" out of the highlight.

Sierra Nevada Celebration is really good. It's a seasonal that is readily available right now. If you want Mississippi beer, most anything is good from Southern Prohibition. Lazy Magnolia's Timber Beast and Southern Hopspitality are really good. Straight to Ale from Huntsville and Singing River from Florence in Alabama do good stuff. EXTREMELY locally, 1817, from of all places Okolona, does pretty well. They are draft only though.

defiantdog
11-30-2019, 12:17 AM
That video wasn?t for the majority of the fans I guess

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:17 AM
Not over until Sunday

Monday.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 12:19 AM
That video wasn?t for the majority of the fans I guess

Cohen just protecting the minority.

KOdawg1
11-30-2019, 12:19 AM
Delete

Cooterpoot
11-30-2019, 12:27 AM
Not over until Sunday

It’s over

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 12:31 AM
You want to know why I don't think Joe is it be video?

So they can use it for recruiting purposes after he's fired.

bobtail bob
11-30-2019, 12:47 AM
Sierra Nevada Celebration is really good. It's a seasonal that is readily available right now. If you want Mississippi beer, most anything is good from Southern Prohibition. Lazy Magnolia's Timber Beast and Southern Hopspitality are really good. Straight to Ale from Huntsville and Singing River from Florence in Alabama do good stuff. EXTREMELY locally, 1817, from of all places Okolona, does pretty well. They are draft only though.

Do you have a man bun?

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:50 AM
You want to know why I don't think Joe is it be video?

So they can use it for recruiting purposes after he's fired.

Anything from Bell's out of Michigan is outstanding. Now if you really want to get into this......decent wine, and Islay or Islands Single Malt Scotch is where it's really at.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:54 AM
Do you have a man bun?

LOL, no, but it does sound like it doesn't it? Born and bred in a rural dry county in backwoods Mississippi. I moved back and will probably never leave. It's why I hate Ole Miss more now than I did as a student.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 08:22 AM
Anything from Bell's out of Michigan is outstanding. Now if you really want to get into this......decent wine, and Islay or Islands Single Malt Scotch is where it's really at.

Thanks for the heads up.

If he stays we'll all need plenty of it.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 09:19 AM
Apparently not an oversight. The AD is praising the video this morning. Timing?

OLJWales
11-30-2019, 09:19 AM
The MSU PR Machine is doing work right now. Joe's Ouster will have to have a different delivery due to the unexpected W. Most here including myself didn't think we could stop Plumlee and our D actually brought wood Thursday that I don't think we've seen all year. Things need to settle down a bit and announce the deal with a different strategery. Just my gut feeling only.

AROB44
11-30-2019, 09:24 AM
If he stays, does it have to be as the head coach. Couldn't he be assigned to a Siberia section of the AD? I mean we were going to pay Dan 6 mil. Joe would collect his 3 mil per year performing what ever menial tasks assigned to him and we could still pay a new coach 3 mil to start. Is this even plausible or have I completely lost my mind? I realize the latter is more likely true.

Saltydog
11-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Does that mean our "insiders" are the Warren Commission.

msbulldog
11-30-2019, 09:47 AM
If he stays, does it have to be as the head coach. Couldn't he be assigned to a Siberia section of the AD? I mean we were going to pay Dan 6 mil. Joe would collect his 3 mil per year performing what ever menial tasks assigned to him and we could still pay a new coach 3 mil to start. Is this even plausible or have I completely lost my mind? I realize the latter is more likely true.

It's okay you'll find your mind in a few days.

shoeless joe
11-30-2019, 09:55 AM
After viewing the video it is definitely odd. Not sure it means he’s gone but it is odd.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 09:59 AM
After viewing the video it is definitely odd. Not sure it means he’s gone but it is odd.

Damn right it is.

AROB44
11-30-2019, 10:04 AM
It's okay you'll find your mind in a few days.

I sure hope so.....I've been trying to find it. LOL!!

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 10:22 AM
Real evidence here folks

AROB44
11-30-2019, 10:40 AM
Real evidence here folks

Nope..

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 10:44 AM
Nope..

Ok. So in your opinion, it's just a casual oversight that the AD is praising this morning? How do you explain it?

Dawg2003
11-30-2019, 10:52 AM
Dude, it's time to let this go. He's coming back.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 10:55 AM
Dude, it's time to let this go. He's coming back.

Do you have a statement of that?

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 10:56 AM
Ok. So in your opinion, it's just a casual oversight that the AD is praising this morning? How do you explain it?

Or maybe a guy on the sideline with a confused look on his face while looking at a piece of paper isn’t going to get people fired up?

DawgFan85
11-30-2019, 10:58 AM
I think you have something Shotgun. I was a little hesitant to jump on board with your take on the video but I am coming around. Maybe we can get Kevin Costner to play you in the movie!

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:00 AM
I think you have something Shotgun. I was a little hesitant to jump on board with your take on the video but I am coming around. Maybe we can get Kevin Costner to play you in the movie!

I favor Tom Hanks. DaVinci Code style

gtowndawg
11-30-2019, 11:19 AM
It's certainly intentional. There would be plenty of video of Joe before the game, during the game and after game. He was left out on purpose. Heck, you would think the Kang was our coach if you didn't know better, More video and pictures of him in the locker room than Joe.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:23 AM
It's certainly intentional. There would be plenty of video of Joe before the game, during the game and after game. He was left out on purpose. Heck, you would think the Kang was our coach if you didn't know better, More video and pictures of him in the locker room than Joe.

Exactly.

Why aren't we promoting Joe?

Why isn't MSU selling his vision?

Why is he nowhere to be found on MSU social media right now?

Why aren't we celebrating and praising a coach that's won 2 straight Egg Bowls?

These are the pertinent questions.

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2019, 11:32 AM

What is interesting, not a big fan of the "how about them dogs" catch phrase.

gtowndawg
11-30-2019, 11:34 AM
What is interesting, not a big fan of the "how about them dogs" catch phrase.

I agree. It's always seemed weird and forced. Plus, he says it like a yankee :)