PDA

View Full Version : Poll Question Re-try

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 10:28 PM
JoMo is the Coach to lead us in the future.

We will not get better with JoMo as the Coach.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:34 PM
Your options are the the same old simplistic Same Old State garbage that have always held us back. Typical.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 10:37 PM
Your options are the the same old simplistic Same Old State garbage that have always held us back. Typical.

Well I changed the options. I think you are reading to much into it. It is simple. Do you think he is the man or not?

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:41 PM
Well I changed the options. I think you are reading to much into it. It is simple. Do you think he is the man or not?

No you didn't. They are only two, and both are Same Old State. Framing it like that is why we can never move forward. It IS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM. It's simplistic and regressive.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-29-2019, 10:41 PM

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:42 PM
Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Yep, and that's the entire garbage problem.

PMDawg
11-29-2019, 10:43 PM
No you didn't. They are only two, and both are Same Old State. Framing it like that is why we can never move forward. It IS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM. It's simplistic and regressive.

LOL - the problem isn't our leadership, it's a random guy on the internet taking a poll. That's the hill you want to die on? Wow.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 10:44 PM

Correct. Learn to say "I dont know" and be ok with it. it is liberating.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:44 PM
LOL - the problem isn't our leadership, it's a random guy on the internet taking a poll. That's the hill you want to die on? Wow.

Actually it's the thinking behind his choices. It's simplistic and ancient.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 10:45 PM
You should have a do not know or I don't care added in.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:45 PM
Correct. Learn to say "I dont know" and be ok with it. it is liberating.

That wasn't an option in the poll.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 10:52 PM
That wasn't an option in the poll.

Or those of you that are fence riders could simply not participate in the poll. It is quite...Democratic....wouldn’t you say?

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 10:58 PM
Or those of you that are fence riders could simply not participate in the poll. It is quite...Democratic....wouldn?t you say?

No. Its quite typical of people who live in a fantasy world of absolute certainty. It is the basis for the Dunning Kruger effect.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 11:48 PM
No. Its quite typical of people who live in a fantasy world of absolute certainty. It is the basis for the Dunning Kruger effect.

The Dunning Kruger syndrome or effect is characterized by the inability of some people to be aware of their incompetence or ineptitude. Is a Cognitive distortion By which a person who actually has little ability to perform an activity, thinks that he has a lot.

I was unaware of your inability to participate in a harmless Poll. Pardon.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 11:49 PM
Or those of you that are fence riders could simply not participate in the poll. It is quite...Democratic....wouldn’t you say?

No. YOU decided it wasn't a worthy opinion. What you did is SO SOS. It's absolutely pathetic.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 11:56 PM
No. YOU decided it wasn't a worthy opinion. What you did is SO SOS. It's absolutely pathetic.

Well might I ask for your forgiveness your majesty? I apologize that my harmless poll question hath offended thee. My next one will be about Tennis or Tulip growing. If that’s ok?

By the way, 32-0 says your man ain’t the man. :rolleyes:

runwildjerious
11-30-2019, 12:01 AM
Well might I ask for your forgiveness your majesty? I apologize that my harmless poll question hath offended thee. My next one will be about Tennis or Tulip growing. If that’s ok?

Just don’t make a poll about daffodils or Doc Foglesong will get you. ��

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 12:06 AM

It is simplistic and, sorry for this, reflects on a very simplistic mind. Sorry if I don't allow your simplistic take to define my views.

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 12:52 AM
It is simplistic and, sorry for this, reflects on a very simplistic mind. Sorry if I don't allow your simplistic take to define my views.

And sorry for this...use to I would call you a liberaled up NUT!! But since I’m retiring in 108 Days....by the way....only got to use my Doctorate for 2 years while being an instructor.....I just don’t give two damns anymore.

By the way...simple Poll says....43-0 that your boy just ain’t the man.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 01:03 AM
And sorry for this...use to I would call you a liberaled up NUT!! But since I’m retiring in 108 Days....by the way....only got to use my Doctorate for 2 years while being an instructor.....I just don’t give two damns anymore.

By the way...simple Poll says....43-0 that your boy just ain’t the man.

I'm a liberal? HILARIOUS! I take it you aren't on the political board. Good googly moogly, that is FUNNY! Thanks for giving me yet ANOTHER chuckle this weekend.

FYI: I have a Dr. in front of my name as well, I use it every working day of my life. You think THAT is impressive...…..ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 01:09 AM
Boomer fiiiiiiiiiiiigghhhttt!!

PMDawg
11-30-2019, 10:13 AM
I'm a liberal? HILARIOUS! I take it you aren't on the political board. Good googly moogly, that is FUNNY! Thanks for giving me yet ANOTHER chuckle this weekend.

FYI: I have a Dr. in front of my name as well, I use it every working day of my life. You think THAT is impressive...?..ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

You don't come across as a mentally stable person. Doctorate or not.

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 01:20 PM

FYI: I have a Dr. in front of my name as well, I use it every working day of my life. You think THAT is impressive...?..ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

No....I thought it was funny that your liberal ass was trying to belittle my brain power when most on here know that’s a joke. I’m glad you have your doctorate though, shows you have perseverance. Congrats. By the way, I don’t have to use mine everyday anymore. Congrats are in order!! Wouldn’t you say?