PDA

View Full Version : Serioulsy, why would Moorhead want to stay here?

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 08:12 PM
He hates the south and southerners, hates MSU fans, alumni and leadership, hates media, hates pressure of SEC, hates sweet tea and grits, etc. He even hates MSU or he wouldn't constantly insult MSU and its history. He does it to hurt MSU family. Your leader can't do that. He only likes his football players and they like him. Why in the world would he want to stay here?

I'm still shocked at the way he has acted this year at press conferences but last night took the cake. Embarrassed he is our coach after last night. When your team is bad especially Offensive philosophy doesn't work when that is your specialty expect criticism. It isn't dumb rednecks from Bogichita that is the problem.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 08:13 PM
He doesn't. He just wants to get paid.

It's why we have to fire him.

In the end, it looks like beating OM last night could cost us about 2-3 mil.

Was it worth it? Probably.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 08:15 PM
He doesn't. But his pride has taken a big blow, he feels like him and his family have been treated badly, and he wants to maximize the outcome in his favor financially .. in a way wants to make MSU and us damn southerners pay I guess.

confucius say
11-29-2019, 08:15 PM
Hell yes it was worth 2-3 million dollars.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 08:16 PM
Hell yes it was worth 2-3 million dollars.

I actually agree.

If that's what comes to happen, I'll wish Joe farewell and see ya later

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 08:19 PM

Likely cost is that anyway. At least we won despite the loss of money.

TrapGame
Sounds like he's holding us hostage over $3 million dollars. I don't think he wants to be here. Could be wrong. He's calling his shot before it's done.

Todd4State
He doesn't. But his pride has taken a big blow, he feels like him and his family have been treated badly, and he wants to maximize the outcome in his favor financially .. in a way wants to make MSU and us damn southerners pay I guess.

Fine with me. Go kick rocks Joe.

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 08:20 PM
Sounds like he's holding us hostage over $3 million dollars. I don't think he wants to be here. Could be wrong. He's calling his shot before it's done.

I’m not sure if he does or not honestly. What’s important is whether we want him or not.

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 08:21 PM

If that is all it cost us then that is good but if he returns it will cost us a lot more.

confucius say
11-29-2019, 08:23 PM
We can raise 3 million quickly. Hell a go fund me with 150,000 people paying $20 each would do it. I defended joe forever but id pay $20 right now to ditch joe for Napier (yes I know thats not how this works).

DeputyDawg94
11-29-2019, 08:41 PM
I don’t understand why he would want to stay either. Most fans want him out or at least make MAJOR changes which I’m not sure he will be willing to do judging from the last 2 years. Surely he doesn’t want another year of this any more than we do. I’m starting to agree it’s a money grab on the way out the door.
As far as the go fund me account, I’ll double it and donate $40.