PDA

View Full Version : Drink a beer

BuckyIsAB****
11-29-2019, 07:15 PM
If it is going to happen it is probably going to happen tomorrow at about halftime of the Ohio St Michigan game. We will announce it while a bunch of other shit is going on.

Calm down. I dont think Moorhead is back. He knows he aint back, that press conference was him calling our bluff. If we back down to that for a guy who has drastically underachieved then we might as well go join the CUSA with USM.

Cohen has been at alot of practices since the Auburn game. That is from a current player. He is not happy. State hasnt released a single photo on any social media of Moorhead with the trophy or anything else. In the video of Keenum after the game in the locker room he made no mention of Moorhead and talked more about Sherril than he did Joe.

BogeyGolfer
11-29-2019, 07:20 PM
If it is going to happen it is probably going to happen tomorrow at about halftime of the Ohio St Michigan game. We will announce it while a bunch of other shit is going on.

Calm down. I dont think Moorhead is back. He knows he aint back, that press conference was him calling our bluff. If we back down to that for a guy who has drastically underachieved then we might as well go join the CUSA with USM.

Cohen has been at alot of practices since the Auburn game. That is from a current player. He is not happy. State hasnt released a single photo on any social media of Moorhead with the trophy or anything else. In the video of Keenum after the game in the locker room he made no mention of Moorhead and talked more about Sherril than he did Joe.

I think you are right, I posted Saturday night that I was hearing he was gone....One of the first to post it actually, but I have heard nothing since the Egg Bowl..My gut still thinks he will be gone...

shrimp
11-29-2019, 08:13 PM

Man, I hope you’re right. #nomojoe