View Full Version : Blast Away!

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 06:26 PM
I'm still in a REALLY good mood since last night! I'm going to stay that way through at least the rest of the weekend! Maybe all month! What Ole Miss did is in papers in the UK. It was on Russian TV. Go do a Twitter search on "dog peeing" right now and see what you get. We won the game and they humiliated themselves in THE thing that matters most to them: wider perception. It was glorious! Some of y'all need to lighten up. Enjoy the moment! Moments like this don't come around very often.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2019, 06:51 PM
No such thing as bad press....

BiscuitEater
11-29-2019, 06:57 PM

Ahhha .. sell that bs line to Coach Bucky!! Ole Miss IS the laughingstock of College Football.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 07:03 PM
Ole miss is literally a INTERNATIONAL embarrassment today. I know they have been national embarrassments before, but they finally pulled off the big one.

Look, we all know the future of our program could be a concern. This isn't the greatest moment in our history.

But holy shit people. Us gnashing our teeth over this immediately after winning the game isn't going to make one bit of difference in Cohen's decision.

It's entrainment folks. I got 4 days vacation. And the world is laughing at ole miss. I plan on living another 30 or so years. I will wait till Monday to be miserable about things I can't control

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 07:09 PM

That is an overused cliche that is not always true. This is NOT what they want.

Goldendawg
11-29-2019, 07:14 PM
But, but, but, I thought that they were thought of very highly internationally as "The Oxford of the South"!!! Hail State!

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 08:16 PM
Agree the eggbowl was a great win but in the end it was bitter sweet. Victory that way was sweet as it gets. Joe's press conference was just bitter to the core. No positive energy going into next year.

chef dixon
11-29-2019, 08:18 PM
But they have the most Rhodes Scholars in the SEC!

West Tn Dawg
11-29-2019, 09:35 PM
Rhodes Scholars don't play football!

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 09:40 PM
Regardless of the coaching debacle it was a hilarious way to win. And the Russian feed it freaking hilarious

maroonmania
11-29-2019, 09:43 PM
Agree the eggbowl was a great win but in the end it was bitter sweet. Victory that way was sweet as it gets. Joe's press conference was just bitter to the core. No positive energy going into next year.

That's the way I feel. A lot of the great feeling I had about the game was lost with Joe crapping all over the fanbase.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:18 PM

Typical poor old MSU. You suck.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:22 PM
That's the way I feel. A lot of the great feeling I had about the game was lost with Joe crapping all over the fanbase.

You suck too.