PDA

View Full Version : Luke and Moore apologize,,,sorta

Howboutdemdogs
11-29-2019, 04:44 PM
Both issued apologizes this afternoon. It was to the Fans, Players, and Rebel Nation. However, I felt to make a true amends, those pieces of shit should be apologizing to MState, our fans, SEC, and everyone in the State of Mississippi. What they did was so wrong on many levels. The people they embarrassed (besides themselves) are too numerous to count. The only reason they apologized was that it cost them a win. If I was Land Shart alumni ( thank god I am not) I would have there asses on a bus out of Oxford. NOW! However, the culture of Ole Piss has deteriorated to a point now that this behavior is acceptable. I hope that we never have anyone with a Bulldog jersey on ever display such a worthless and selfish act.

KB21
11-29-2019, 04:46 PM
You need to read Pete Thamel’s article on this. Basically called OM a SEC have not whose moral compass depends upon the next opponent.

Spiderman
11-29-2019, 05:07 PM
Both issued apologizes this afternoon. It was to the Fans, Players, and Rebel Nation. However, I felt to make a true amends, those pieces of shit should be apologizing to MState, our fans, SEC, and everyone in the State of Mississippi. What they did was so wrong on many levels. The people they embarrassed (besides themselves) are too numerous to count. The only reason they apologized was that it cost them a win. If I was Land Shart alumni ( thank god I am not) I would have there asses on a bus out of Oxford. NOW! However, the culture of Ole Piss has deteriorated to a point now that this behavior is acceptable. I hope that we never have anyone with a Bulldog jersey on ever display such a worthless and selfish act.

The bastards say "It's not who we are' in their stupid statement and Luke said the same last night in his PC.

Bullshit, fatass. It's exactly what you are. Otherwise it wouldn't happen everytime your cheating ass has been the HC in Starkville.

Your players are just like you and how you were as a scrub, probation baby player. A classless POS

lastmajordog
11-29-2019, 05:22 PM
When DK Metcalf did it a couple years ago they had no problem with it .....and I?ve seen only one shark on social media truly outraged.....soooooooo......maybe it IS who they are. Silence in this type situation seems to be approval.

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Yeah they’re sorry that they lost because of it. They’re not sorry that they did it to us.

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 05:36 PM
When DK Metcalf did it a couple years ago they had no problem with it .....and I?ve seen only one shark on social media truly outraged.....soooooooo......maybe it IS who they are. Silence in this type situation seems to be approval.

It was good natured fun with your rival then.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 05:36 PM
It's exactly who they are or they wouldn't keep doing it! That place is a cesspool!

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 05:38 PM
I heard Luke has or had a picture of it on some social media site.

Botch
11-29-2019, 05:50 PM
If I was a visitor in your home, walked like a dog into your living room and hiked my leg in front of your fireplace then I owe you the first apology. 17 Luke, Moore, etc.

When you only apologize to your family you only regret losing the game.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 05:52 PM
Heard they were gonna handle the discipline internally hahaha, what discipline?

Mjoelner34
11-29-2019, 05:53 PM
I hear as punishment, he's going to have to sit out the first half of their bowl game.**

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 06:44 PM
Let’s be honest- his punishment is the ridicule he has faced and will face for the rest of his life.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2019, 06:46 PM
Yeah they’re sorry that they lost because of it. They’re not sorry that they did it to us.

BINGO

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 06:46 PM
Let?s be honest- his punishment is the ridicule he has faced and will face for the rest of his life.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

OLJWales
11-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Can we start calling them "ole piss" for a while now? I mean the shit went national.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2019, 06:48 PM

It didn't cost them a win... it cost them a potential tie.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-29-2019, 07:14 PM
I don’t want an apology from those pissants anyway. Even if they did extend one to us, they wouldn’t mean it. You didn’t hear a peep out of Luke’s fat ass two years ago when they did it. It was oh, so cute then. Made all kinds of cute little social media out of it. They clanged their champagne glasses together and giggled about it then. Now it backfires on them and they are all so sorry. It’s no different than a thief getting caught stealing or a spouse caught cheating...all of a sudden they are now sorry. 17 those pricks. And if the people close enough to it don’t watch their every 17’n move in recruiting and report it when they do cheat, we’re going to be facing the same crap we saw earlier this decade. And don’t think for one second they haven’t already jumped back in with both feet. Now they know not to make the stupid mistakes they made the last time. But it’s already started back, just not on the scale they did it outside the state like before.

If you don’t believe me, just keep an eye on Memphis the next 2-3 weeks.

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 07:55 PM
The bastards say "It's not who we are' in their stupid statement and Luke said the same last night in his PC.

Bullshit, fatass. It's exactly what you are. Otherwise it wouldn't happen everytime your cheating ass has been the HC in Starkville.

Your players are just like you and how you were as a scrub, probation baby player. A classless POS

Ding, ding. Nailed it. That is who they are. They repeated it from 2 years ago. Moore planned this a week ago thinking if I score I'm hiking my leg. He wanted to be like DK who was rewarded for doing it and hailed a true rebel. That is a sick culture. Culture is belief times behavior. They condone that behavior so it is repeated and part of who they are.

DawgPoundtheRock
11-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Here's what cbs has

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ole-miss-dog-urination-celebration-penalty-leads-to-missed-extra-point-making-mississippi-state-bowl-eligible/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

notsofarawaydawg
11-29-2019, 09:35 PM
My OM friend was pissed and went on about Luke being a classless individual, therefore a team that acts like that is normal for him.