PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum Dogging Ole Piss, Moorehead and Egg Bowl

DawgFan85
11-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Well Paul lit in to Fat Luke and TSUN's pathetic apology for what happened last night and also ripped Moorehead on his presser. Be interesting what Cohen and Keenum thinking about now. Paul did say that Ole Piss was a national disgrace which is true. Called them the laughing stock of college football today. Come on Cohen, grow a pair!

msstate7
11-29-2019, 03:19 PM
I hope Paul criticizing the Moorhead presser gains traction. A coach telling his fanbase F you shouldn't be acceptable

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Apparently we are just supposed to accept that and support the coach...

Dawg2003
11-29-2019, 03:26 PM
His presser was bad. Just I'm comfortable to watch.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 03:35 PM
OM & us both really looking good to national media today *** OM for obvious reasons ... us for Joe's presser.

IMissJack
11-29-2019, 03:37 PM
Well Paul lit in to Fat Luke and TSUN's pathetic apology for what happened last night and also ripped Moorehead on his presser. Be interesting what Cohen and Keenum thinking about now. Paul did say that Ole Piss was a national disgrace which is true. Called them the laughing stock of college football today. Come on Cohen, grow a pair!

Paul is big and tough on the little guys, quiet as a mouse on the big guys. Screw him.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 03:39 PM
Paul is big and tough on the little guys, quiet as a mouse on the big guys. Screw him.

How's he wrong here?

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 03:43 PM
Paul looks down on us without a doubt, but he'd call something like this same way with Bama/AU. And while he blows Bama horn all the time, he'll light Saban up every once in a while too. He is a Bama homer tho and just giddy as hell when they're cruising.

But today he was kinda somber talking about our game last night and was very down on Joe's "my yankee ass" comment. This, coming from the coach at MSU.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 03:44 PM
That guy is playing all of y’all and getting richer doing it. Suckers.

was21
11-29-2019, 03:54 PM
He doesn't care for State's program to begin with. He may be playing devil's advocate to discourage Rutgers from "stealing" him**

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 03:56 PM
So y'all are putting faith in Finbaum now? LAUGH OUT LOUD. He is an idiot, always has been. If you are following his lead then...……...

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 03:59 PM
He doesn't care for State's program to begin with. He may be playing devil's advocate to discourage Rutgers from "stealing" him**

Or ... maybe also giving the AD an out? Not sure.

Coursesuper says he's playing us. I never listen to Paul and quit 2 years ago when he kept harping on Mullen to FL, while Mullen and all our 247 guys was saying he was staying, noone on this site said he was leaving either. Paul was doing that last 4 or 5 weeks of season.

So ... I've watched him this week to see what he might say about our current dilemma. My take is ... he thinks Joe doesn't belong in Starkville and has underachieved. He's probably just reporting or ... he might be laying the groundwork too. Don't know.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 04:05 PM
So y'all are putting faith in Finbaum now? LAUGH OUT LOUD. He is an idiot, always has been. If you are following his lead then...??...

He?s no idiot, you make yourself look pretty ignorant saying that. He actually pretty damn sharp playing people like you and your loyalties and getting rich while doing so. You are are just so caught up in and like most can?t see the forest for the trees. Which he and those trying to be like him ( Clay Travis) are counting on.

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 04:07 PM
He’s just pissy because he was wrong about Joe going to Rutgers. Too bad Cohen doesn’t light his ass up.

He’s not worth it though.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 04:09 PM
He?s no idiot, you make yourself look pretty ignorant saying that. He actually pretty damn sharp playing people like you and your loyalties and getting rich while doing so. You are are just so caught up in and like most can?t see the forest for the trees. Which he and those trying to be like him ( Clay Travis) are counting on.

He doesn't play me because I have never watched his show. I listened to him once when he was still a local guy in Birmingham. That's all it took. He is an idiot that other idiots quote.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 04:11 PM

That's my point. People let their hate for him skew their judgement. Be agnostic and realize this ... he's a PR guy and all the AD offices may whisper in his ear to get the public behind their position or their message out. Or coaches may do that too.

Paul and his callers are being very hard on Joe way more than OM today too. LSU caller just said Moorhead is an idiot and he hopes we keep him forever. Paul agreed FWIW. And said Joe shouldn't be bragging about beating a 4-8 team to get to 6-6 while saying "he's the right guy for the job". He should start bragging when he beats someone like an LSU or Bama.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 04:12 PM
What if Cohen wants a change and that's why the media keeps digging Moorhead, but he's struggling to get the funding for the buyout?

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 04:14 PM
I hope Paul criticizing the Moorhead presser gains traction. A coach telling his fanbase F you shouldn't be acceptable

shouldnt be acceptable to whom?

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 04:14 PM
He doesn't play me because I have never watched his show. I listened to him once when he was still a local guy in Birmingham. That's all it took. He is an idiot that other idiots quote.

You are literally so ignorant you missed the point completely (not that anyone else here would expect any different). Just be happy in your ignorance it serves you well. Why I tried to point out to how the guy operates to you I can?t fathom.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 04:17 PM
shouldnt be acceptable to whom?

To me, you, our AD, our president, anyone associated with the school.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 04:34 PM
Apparently we are just supposed to accept that and support the coach...

No. You shouldnt accept it. Lets march on his office.

My sensibilities have been shaken, I'll tell ya.

I mean he was so RUDE. What ever happened to the nice coaches?

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 04:37 PM
To me, you, our AD, our president, anyone associated with the school.

So the same people who spewed much worse, now are concerned how the coach hurt their feelings?

msstate7
11-29-2019, 04:43 PM
So the same people who spewed much worse, now are concerned how the coach hurt their feelings?

Jeez dude... do you not see the difference between random fans tweeting/yelling/whatever at a HC and the HC grouping the whole fanbase together and saying F you in a press conference? I bet you thought freeze was thin-skinned and an embarrassment engaging random people at OM, but this is praise worthy in your eyes. You really do fall at the altar of anyone that wears a headset at miss state

graddawg
11-29-2019, 04:43 PM
He?s just pissy because he was wrong about Joe going to Rutgers. Too bad Cohen doesn?t light his ass up.

He?s not worth it though.

Paul already made John look like a fool once this season. I don?t think he wants anymore of that fight. Or at least not until he gets some media training.

Ezsoil
11-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Jeez dude... do you not see the difference between random fans tweeting/yelling/whatever at a HC and the HC grouping the whole fanbase together and saying F you in a press conference? I bet you thought freeze was thin-skinned and an embarrassment engaging random people at OM, but this is praise worthy in your eyes. You really do fall at the altar of anyone that wears a headset at miss state

Well I have to say I agree with Moorhead...he was saying F you to all you keyboard cowboys who are the real problem here.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 05:07 PM
Well I have to say I agree with Moorhead...he was saying F you to all you keyboard cowboys who are the real problem here.

Yeah, we the problem, not him having our team unprepared and underperforming. I'm the reason we lost to KSU and tenn, not joe. What I can't figure out is why they pay him if I'm the one wielding the power?

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 05:11 PM

No. I find it absolutely hilarious that the same people who had no issue acting like little entitled children pitching a fit are suddenly concerned about getting told to pound sand by a football coach.

ETA: I didnt think anything of the Freeze situation as I didnt get to hear or see what was said. I did however read the posts and hear Joe's press conference. He sounded spot on. I wish he hadnt for sure. But again, the last people that should be concerned about his comments are the ones who made the shitty comments about him publically.

People who cant take a punch shouldnt engage as if they wont have to.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 05:15 PM
No. I find it absolutely hilarious that the same people who had no issue acting like little entitled children pitching a fit are suddenly concerned about getting told to pound sand by a football coach.

My goodness really, do you not understand where those comments where those comments were aimed?

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 05:16 PM

Yep.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 05:17 PM
Yeah, we the problem, not him having our team unprepared and underperforming. I'm the reason we lost to KSU and tenn, not joe. What I can't figure out is why they pay him if I'm the one wielding the power?

If by wielding the power, you mean crying that he hurt your feelings with a generalized statement in a press conference, yea. You are the man.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 05:19 PM
My goodness really, do you not understand where those comments where those comments were aimed?

Oh yea. Thats right. Joe wasnt referring to fans who blindly called for his job for 15 months. He was calling out the money donors. Cause that makes complete sense.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 05:19 PM
If by wielding the power, you mean crying that he hurt your feelings with a generalized statement in a press conference, yea. You are the man.

You a dense one aren't you? That statement was purely sarcastic... of course I have no power. Joe is responsible for his program, not me or anyone on a damn message board. Ezsoil says we the problem... we the reason we underperforming. Poor ol' joe

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 05:26 PM
Oh yea. Thats right. Joe wasnt referring to fans who blindly called for his job for 15 months. He was calling out the money donors. Cause that makes complete sense.

Can you answer a question while engaging your brain Larry? It?s not that difficult. On second thought don?t bother, you will come back with another blind comment.

tireddawg
11-29-2019, 05:28 PM
I don't take it personal what numb nuts said. What Joe says or doesn't say has no bearing on me & my life. It's not about the message board folks, it's about the big money boosters, and the admin he told to kick rocks & pound sand. Basically a big f u, to you know the folks who pay his salary.

And every1 saying we don't matter, uh, how would a half empty stadium look? That's where it's headed with this clown. Think about this for a min. State has a 300 lb, former OL, first year S&C coach. What does that tell you?

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 05:39 PM
You are literally so ignorant you missed the point completely (not that anyone else here would expect any different). Just be happy in your ignorance it serves you well. Why I tried to point out to how the guy operates to you I can?t fathom.

I got your point. I laughed at it. I know how he operates, that's why it only took one time to realize what he was. He is an idiot that found a niche with other idiots. Even idiots know when they find an acorn. He rustles the jimmies on purpose. He didn't come up with the genre by the way. It's been around for a LONG time.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 05:40 PM
Can you answer a question while engaging your brain Larry? It?s not that difficult. On second thought don?t bother, you will come back with another blind comment.

He is right. It was aimed squarely at people here and those like them. Bit dawgs always howl. Y'all are howling.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 05:46 PM
I got your point. I laughed at it. I know how he operates, that's why it only took one time to realize what he was. He is an idiot that found a niche with other idiots. Even idiots know when they find an acorn. He rustles the jimmies on purpose. He didn't come up with the genre by the way. It's been around for a LONG time.

Well it?s hard to discern with the sheer amount of garbage you spew about anything that doesn?t agree with your vision of MSU. It?s seems a rather narrow focus.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 05:52 PM
He is right. It was aimed squarely at people here and those like them. Bit dawgs always howl. Y'all are howling.

Holy six pound eight ounce baby Jesus. You really believe that don?t you.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 05:53 PM
Well it?s hard to discern with the sheer amount of garbage you spew about anything that doesn?t agree with your vision of MSU. It?s seems a rather narrow focus.
LOL! HILARIOUS! Pot meet kettle!

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 07:58 PM

This is simple. If he will not apologize to the fanbase and MSU family, he needs to be gone. That was over the top unacceptable.

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 08:00 PM

Paul did but he didn't go far enough with Olemiss. He lumped us in the whole egg bowl is a disaster when it is clear Olemiss is the root of majority of the poor taste and poor class.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 08:08 PM
Paul did but he didn't go far enough with Olemiss. He lumped us in the whole egg bowl is a disaster when it is clear Olemiss is the root of majority of the poor taste and poor class.

Actually I thought he was on them pretty good off/on throughout the show. Later in show was worse for OM. The undercurrent to me tho was (and maybe just because I want to read it that way) Joe really dissed the fans and boosters last night. He always brought that up after the OM disgust that was shown on his show today.

R2Dawg
11-29-2019, 08:24 PM
Joe gave the biggest finger to the fans of a school I've ever seen.

maroonmania
11-29-2019, 08:47 PM
Paul looks down on us without a doubt, but he'd call something like this same way with Bama/AU. And while he blows Bama horn all the time, he'll light Saban up every once in a while too. He is a Bama homer tho and just giddy as hell when they're cruising.

But today he was kinda somber talking about our game last night and was very down on Joe's "my yankee ass" comment. This, coming from the coach at MSU.

Exactly, I'm no fan of Finebaum but I doubt Paul would let that slide by from any SEC school's coach. Seriously, when is the last time you've heard anything like last night's rant from Joe from some other SEC coach?

TUSK
11-29-2019, 08:48 PM

This is correct.

maroonmania
11-29-2019, 08:59 PM

You are making ridiculous comments that undermine your point. NOBODY has been calling for his job for 15 freakin' months. Even with the overall disappointment of last season, I never heard anyone calling for his job in his first season. Everyone was willing to see what we got this year and most blamed last year's disappointment more on Moorhead-Fitzgerald being a bad combination than Moorhead just not being able to run a quality program.

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 09:04 PM
This is correct.

Tusk you been pretty quiet lately - what you think of this soap opera

TUSK
11-29-2019, 09:38 PM
Tusk you been pretty quiet lately - what you think of this soap opera

Dude... This shit is a trainwreck on multiple levels...

The Egg Bowl was a very costly "win"... On might say a "pyrrhic victory"...