Saturday Oct. 24 on the road against LSU L

Saturday Oct. 31: at home versus Auburn L

Saturday Nov. 7: at home versus Missouri W

Saturday Nov. 14: on the road against Kentucky W

Saturday Nov. 21: at home versus Alabama A&M W

Thursday Nov. 26: on the road against Ole Miss W

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 02:52 PM
I think Mizzou, Ky, and OM are toss-ups.

bluelightstar
11-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Did you factor in the 2-game JoeMo adjustment? That?s 2 extra losses there. In any event, he?s probably fired on Halloween.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 02:53 PM
Did you factor in the 2-game JoeMo adjustment? That?s 2 extra losses there. In any event, he?s probably fired on Halloween.

See my previous post haha.

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 02:54 PM
We won’t beat Kentucky or Ole Miss next year. It’s on the road and Joe can’t coach or prep for road games. Missouri will be a toss-up. Our ceiling next year with Moorhead as coach is a ceiling of 5-7 but will probably finish 4-8. The new coach will have a major rebuild on his hands in 2021.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 02:55 PM
The back to back weeks of Mizzou and KY are obviously the tipping point.

My guess is that we split.

We're stuck in purgatory right now folks. Until Joe is gone and a productive offense takes the field again, we're not going to progress.

Dawgology
I think Mizzou, Ky, and OM are toss-ups.

Ky and OM are on the road against average SEC teams. Those are losses.

msu15
8-4

Rex54
11-29-2019, 02:57 PM
5-7

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 02:57 PM
8-4

Hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahaah

jwells
11-29-2019, 02:59 PM
Hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahaah

Hey, 8-4 is a National Title to Joe. You better treat it as such

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 02:59 PM
Ky and OM are on the road against average SEC teams. Those are losses.

Mostly agree. Figure we might get lucky and split them tho.

Quaoarsking
11-29-2019, 03:01 PM
We won’t beat Kentucky or Ole Miss next year. It’s on the road and Joe can’t coach or prep for road games. Missouri will be a toss-up. Our ceiling next year with Moorhead as coach is a ceiling of 5-7 but will probably finish 4-8. The new coach will have a major rebuild on his hands in 2021.

That's what everyone said about this year...

KB21
11-29-2019, 03:03 PM
Which teams can we out talent?

New Mexico, Arkansas, Tulane, and Alabama A&M. That’s four wins.

The games where the talent will be relatively equal?

Missouri, Kentucky, NC State, and Ole Miss. Those three are toss ups.

Games where we have no chance?

Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and probably Texas A&M.

I’m going to say 5-7, and we will have some sunshine pumpers talking about how he should be given another year.

Indndawg
11-29-2019, 03:04 PM
I agree, esp UK

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 03:07 PM
That's what everyone said about this year...

We played them at home this year. We have won two...TWO...away SEC games in Moorhead’s tenure. Both of those were against one of the worst teams in college football of that respective season.

Indndawg
11-29-2019, 03:07 PM
Problem with Mizzou, is we'll be coming off 3 blowout loses....so who knows

Thick
11-29-2019, 03:12 PM
4-8 overall, 1-7 in the SEC.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-29-2019, 03:14 PM
I got 7-5

Saturday Sept. 5: at home vs. New Mexico W

Saturday Sept. 12: on the road against North Carolina State L

Saturday Sept. 19: at home versus Arkansas W

Saturday Sept. 26: at home versus Tulane W

Saturday Oct. 3: at home versus Texas A&M L

Saturday Oct. 10: OPEN WEEK

Saturday Oct. 17: on the road against Alabama L

Saturday Oct. 24 on the road against LSU L

Saturday Oct. 31: at home versus Auburn L

Saturday Nov. 7: at home versus Missouri W

Saturday Nov. 14: on the road against Kentucky W

Thursday Nov. 26: on the road against Ole Miss W

At NC State is not a definite loss. Gonna be tough to win 3 Egg Bowls in a row

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 03:17 PM
We played them at home this year. We have won two...TWO...away SEC games in Moorhead’s tenure. Both of those were against one of the worst teams in college football of that respective season.

And preseason everyone had us absolutely winning them this year and big at that ... not losing them. Everyone did change opinions after loss to KSU and the way our season played out.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 03:20 PM
With our luck, 6-6 and another year for shitbag

KOdawg1
11-29-2019, 03:26 PM
6-6

Building this program from the ground up though, amirite?

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 03:32 PM
Imma say 7-5, then adjust for the Moorehead factor and go with 6-6. (we get lucky in 1 game)

TrapGame
11-29-2019, 03:37 PM
Luck up and go 6-6 thus keeping his Yankee ass here.

It's gonna really sad when we go to NC State and they play more like a SEC team than we do.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Moorhead inherited the #17 team in the country that had everyone coming back, went 8-5. This year he took HIS QB and a 8-4 roster and proceeded to barely go 6-6. Next year will be even more of a "rebuilding" year then this one, and the trend is clearly down.

So, what makes anyone think we beat OM, Kentucky, or NCstate? We BARELY beat OM at home, next year theyll be a better team and they play at home. We handled Kentucky this year but theyll be better and at home next year. NCState isnt Arky either.

Most of all though, well be worse. Much worse. Moorhead regression and the rebuilding year ensure we will.

5-7, maybe 4-8. Do t eb surprised if Tulane or Arky under a good coach beats us and the wheels fall off and Joe is gone midway through the year.

Coach34
11-29-2019, 04:25 PM
5-6 again heading into the EB- and we also remain one of the conference leaders in 11am games

Lord McBuckethead
11-29-2019, 04:27 PM
The back to back weeks of Mizzou and KY are obviously the tipping point.

My guess is that we split.

We're stuck in purgatory right now folks. Until Joe is gone and a productive offense takes the field again, we're not going to progress.

You mean until joe is gone OR a productive offense takes the field, right?

CoachT14
11-29-2019, 04:29 PM
I got 7-5
lol. There's no way we go 7-5 and lose all we arenlosing off this team
Saturday Sept. 5: at home vs. New Mexico W Agree

Saturday Sept. 12: on the road against North Carolina State L Agree we don't beat average trams on the road with this staff.

Saturday Sept. 19: at home versus Arkansas W Mostly agree but if they hire some if the names that are being thrown out , this game quickly becomes a toss up (Kiffin, Norvell, Napier, Leach)

Saturday Sept. 26: at home versus Tulane W This a toss up, simply because Fritz is 10x the coach Motorhead is.

Saturday Oct. 3: at home versus Texas A&M L Blowout

Saturday Oct. 10: OPEN WEEK

Saturday Oct. 17: on the road against Alabama L Blowout

Saturday Oct. 24 on the road against LSU L Blowout

Saturday Oct. 31: at home versus Auburn LBlowout

Saturday Nov. 7: at home versus Missouri W Toss up, depending on what they do coaching wise. Not confident we will be prepared after 4 straight blowouts

Saturday Nov. 14: on the road against Kentucky W Toss up at best. Moorhead on the road. Plus Stoops will coach circles around Sloppy Joe

Thursday Nov. 26: on the road against Ole Miss W Lol. We won't win another Egg Bowl for awhile at the rate we are going. Hell we only won last night because we beat an even more undisciplined team than ours. But hey let's get caught up in that bullshit

It is going to be a long season and a long few years the longer we keep this train wreck around our program. I'm not naive enough at this point. I've seen it before. But we are Msu and at MSU it matters more to beat a middling' Ole Piss team than to be a successful program. We are content with mediocrity because we are too scared of change and success.

Msujd164
11-29-2019, 04:39 PM
With Joe as coach, 5-7 AT BEST.

Lord McBuckethead
11-29-2019, 04:47 PM
Moorhead inherited the #17 team in the country that had everyone coming back, went 8-5. This year he took HIS QB and a 8-4 roster and proceeded to barely go 6-6. Next year will be even more of a "rebuilding" year then this one, and the trend is clearly down.

So, what makes anyone think we beat OM, Kentucky, or NCstate? We BARELY beat OM at home, next year theyll be a better team and they play at home. We handled Kentucky this year but theyll be better and at home next year. NCState isnt Arky either.

Most of all though, well be worse. Much worse. Moorhead regression and the rebuilding year ensure we will.

5-7, maybe 4-8. Do t eb surprised if Tulane or Arky under a good coach beats us and the wheels fall off and Joe is gone midway through the year.

8-4 roster down 10 players. With 3 first rounders that left.

RiverCityDawg
11-29-2019, 04:59 PM
With Joe I think you have to pick what you think we should be and then subtract two, so I'm saying 6-6.

If one of the 6 wins is the egg then he'll stay if it's not he'll be fired. By keeping him this year we are setting the bar that all you have to do is the minimum to get to postseason and win the egg and you can be our coach. Pitiful.