PDA

View Full Version : You guys gonna watch ULL

basedog
11-29-2019, 02:14 PM
Game tomorrow night? Might be interesting, just saying. I wonder how many thought bout this game being played. Just maybe that is the hold up......

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 02:18 PM
I might!

Looks to me like the hold up is Joe doesn’t want to go down without a fight. He’s Cohen’s guy. I have a feeling that enough boosters will be Ok with him staying with a few changes. I guess it will come down to whether or not Joe will agree to give up play calling or not along with S&C and special teams being overhauled with new coaches.

basedog
11-29-2019, 02:21 PM
I might!

Looks to me like the hold up is Joe doesn’t want to go down without a fight. He’s Cohen’s guy. I have a feeling that enough boosters will be Ok with him staying with a few changes. I guess it will come down to whether or not Joe will agree to give up play calling or not along with S&C and special teams being overhauled with new coaches.

Wish I knew that answer, I imagine Joe and Cohen will have a meeting this afternoon or tomorrow.

We shall see.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 02:25 PM
I was torn on what to expect from Napier; but now that we've decided to stay with Moorhead, I expect Napier to be the next urban Meyer (kinda playing, kinda not)

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 02:50 PM
I was torn on what to expect from Napier; but now that we've decided to stay with Moorhead, I expect Napier to be the next urban Meyer (kinda playing, kinda not)

I would bet my house on us regretting this move at this point. The most ole miss thing happened last night followed by the most MS state thing.

Dawgology
11-29-2019, 03:01 PM
I might!

Yep. Administration forcing assistant coaching changes historically leads to great seasons.**