PDA

View Full Version : Information should be encouraged

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 01:20 PM
Rumors are for Jr high girls. If you hear something say what you heard and where/who you heard it from

All this vague BS some all y'all do to try to look cool is absurd and hurting the program.

If you hear we have a new coach in place say his name and where you got the info. If you hear that the firing is a done deal....just state your sources. You are not journalist, so don't hide behind unnamed sources.

Just be very transparent where you got your information. This...."I'm hearing something....blah blah blah.....just proves you don't know shit and are looking for attention

If you know something, give us real information, not rumors. Because if you can't state your sources and ALL THE DETAILS, then its nothing more than a pathetic ego trip.

OLJWales
11-29-2019, 01:23 PM
I'd be appreciative of any updates regardless of how vague because I respect those who respect their sources.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 01:26 PM
that's not how respect works. If you can't say your source, then just keep it to yourself. It's not very respectful to your source to spread the information they gave you in confidence

sandwolf
11-29-2019, 02:26 PM
that's not how respect works. If you can't say your source, then just keep it to yourself. It's not very respectful to your source to spread the information they gave you in confidence

1. Yes it would be disrespectful to a source if they gave you information in confidence and then you spread that information anyway. But sources don't always give information in confidence.....sometimes they give it with the intention of it being leaked.

2. You want people to state their sources? That's the most ignorant shit I've ever heard. If sources of information wanted their name attached to that information, then they would just put it out there themselves.

3. Stop trying so hard to call out the people who posted what they were hearing. You look like an idiot. That information was coming from a ton of posters with a track record of having good, reliable information. Not to mention that we still don't know whether or not they were wrong.....and you are really going to look like a dickhead if Monday rolls around and Moorhead gets let go or 'resigns.'

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 02:48 PM
lol. Bless your heart.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 02:49 PM

This is pretty dumb.

Every investigative org in the world wouldn't exist under these rules

cheewgumm
11-29-2019, 02:51 PM
What are you talking about?

So you want people to name where they heard it, thus guaranteeing they?ll never get any more info?

Brilliant strategy.

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 02:52 PM

So you want people to name where they heard it, thus guaranteeing they?ll never get any more info?

Brilliant strategy.

Well this explains why he has no sources.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 02:57 PM

Brilliant strategy.

The strategy we have now is people are repeating something their dumbass cousin told them....that has no basis in reality....only they claim it's some inside source.

But it isn't. THEY DO NOT HAVE SOURCES.

And y'all's dumbasses believe them and encourage them and we get bullshit like this. Some dumbass message board wannabe newsbreak help unfounded rumors fly.

With all due respect, you thinking my strategy isn't brilliant is all the confirmation I need to know I'm right. You are the kind of person that buys into "a buyout agreement has been reached" bullshit.

You are a guilible fool

cheewgumm
11-29-2019, 03:00 PM
You don?t know what I believe in or buy in to. A message board is fun and the theories rumors, etc make it even more fun.

It?s not a courtroom, where we need confirmation on every point.

Keep the rumors coming!!!

msstate7
11-29-2019, 03:01 PM
User name checks out

Really Clark?
11-29-2019, 03:07 PM
The strategy we have now is people are repeating something their dumbass cousin told them....that has no basis in reality....only they claim it's some inside source.

And y'all's dumbasses believe them and encourage them and we get bullshit like this. Some dumbass message board wannabe newsbreak help unfounded rumors fly.

With all due respect, you thinking my strategy isn't brilliant is all the confirmation I need to know I'm right. You are the kind of person that buys into "a buyout agreement has been reached" bullshit.

You are a guilible fool

Ok you are pissed off because you believe that certain posters who posted information are wrong yesterday. But completely disregard all the correct information they have brought over the years. Some who are usually subdued and respectful when they share info, like IYOK. You can’t expect all information to be 100% correct all the time or the fact some get conflicting info from reliable sources and go with the most prevalent or things have to brought to the fans in a certain way. Take the info from the people who are usually right...over a significant period of time and appreciate what they bring. Right or wrong because it’s not always perfect and things can change.

And no, you are not right with this idea. It can’t work that way.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 03:07 PM
Well this explains why he has no sources.

This just means I am exactly like all the other posters here.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm on equal footing as elitedawgs insiders.

Fred Garvin
11-29-2019, 03:10 PM
This is pretty dumb.

Every investigative org in the world wouldn't exist under these rules

EliteDawgs is not an “investigative org”.

Pinto
11-29-2019, 04:22 PM
You should lead by example and give is the name of every source you have and then the rest of us can follow your example.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 04:23 PM
EliteDawgs is not an ?investigative org?.

Yeah, it should be held to higher standards than major news outlets. Jeez

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 04:27 PM
This is just plain stupid. If I put my source on this site (which I have none), then that would be the last time I would ever get any information from that source. And if it were a friend, it could ruin a friendship. Just plain dumb.
Information, rumors, and here-say are all ENCOURAGED!!!!! Bring it if you hear it. Just be ready to catch a bunch of crap from a bunch of other random assholes.

Five-tool Poster
11-29-2019, 04:30 PM
Rumors are for Jr high girls. If you hear something say what you heard and where/who you heard it from

All this vague BS some all y'all do to try to look cool is absurd and hurting the program.

If you hear we have a new coach in place say his name and where you got the info. If you hear that the firing is a done deal....just state your sources. You are not journalist, so don't hide behind unnamed sources.

Just be very transparent where you got your information. This...."I'm hearing something....blah blah blah.....just proves you don't know shit and are looking for attention

If you know something, give us real information, not rumors. Because if you can't state your sources and ALL THE DETAILS, then its nothing more than a pathetic ego trip.

Cool you should start your own message board and hold it to that standard. I’m sure it will thrive.

defiantdog
11-29-2019, 04:33 PM
Dumb post..... some of these sources may work for the university and / or coaching staff. Naming them could put their position in jeopardy. Don?t be a ****ing idiot, and stop acting like a special snowflake. You?re being a shit bird for making this post.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 04:50 PM
See here's the thing. There are probably people that read this board and occasionally post that actually have sources. Sources that may even work in the athletic department

And you know what they do? They don't half ass vague information on elitedawgs. Because they actually respect their sources. In fact that's why they are able to keep sources.

What we have here is some people that are gossip queens spreading 2nd and 3rd hand information.

I don't actually expect people that really have sources to name them. That's not really the point of this thread. Those kinda people don't spread BS. They keep their mouth shut like they should.

The insiders on here don't really have sources. I want them to name them because I would like to know who their 2nd cousins dentist is.

Y'all can keep believing and encouraging dumb rumors. Players read it. Recruits read it. It's a terrible look. It doesn't help the program.

But it sells coffee

defiantdog
11-29-2019, 04:54 PM
See here's the thing. There are probably people that read this board and occasionally post that actually have sources. Sources that may even work in the athletic department

And you know what they do? They don't half ass vague information on elitedawgs. Because they actually respect their sources. In fact that's why they are able to keep sources.

What we have here is some people that are gossip queens spreading 2nd and 3rd hand information.

I don't actually expect people that really have sources to name them. That's not really the point of this thread. Those kinda people don't spread BS. They keep their mouth shut like they should.

The insiders on here don't really have sources. I want them to name them because I would like to know who their 2nd cousins dentist is.

Y'all can keep believing and encouraging dumb rumors. Players read it. Recruits read it. It's a terrible look. It doesn't help the program.

But it sells coffee

Keep reading and click an add..... you?d be surprised who some sources are at times.

Bubb Rubb
11-29-2019, 04:54 PM

You are a guilible fool

Well, it sounds like you're the idiot, then. It's up to you to determine whether the info being shared is reliable or not.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 04:56 PM
Well, it sounds like you're the idiot, then. It's up to you to determine whether the info being shared is reliable or not.

LOL .. He probably votes too ***

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 04:57 PM
I know the info on here isn't reliable. I'm read the board for the laughs and to see people make stupid statements like....a buyout has been agreed to....lol

Good times

JoseBrown
11-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Well, tbh, I read it here first from the same people with prolly the same sources two years ago that Dan was leaving. They got that one right. Prolly why so many believed they had this one correct too.

I'll give Joe credit for one thing, he runs a pretty tight-lipped program. All the usual people have struggled to have correct info about "Joe's" program. From our "reporters" to the "in the know" guys.

Political Hack
11-29-2019, 07:02 PM
JoMo will be here next year.
-Gene

bigplayslay
11-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Congrats. This is the worst thread I’ve seen on here in a long time.