PDA

View Full Version : If Joe isn't fired...

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 12:37 PM
Then our program and fans are exactly what he acts like we are.... a bunch of perennial losers that should be lucky to have a below average coach to come and squeak out a 6 win season with 8-9 win talent. We deserve the full blown suck that we will experience the next several years. We deserve it all, if we keep him.

As for me and my money, I will not spend one red cent on Mississippi State while that man is still the football coach. It's one thing to be a shitty coach...it's another to try to piss on our school and fan base and tell us it's raining.

Indndawg
11-29-2019, 12:40 PM
I agree. I've been hoping our fanbase has changed and not satisfied w/avg seasons and beating OM. I guess we'll see. I've already tweeted IB about ending this.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 12:43 PM
Well said CD and they're a ton of folks in agreement with that sentiment right now. We are either serious about a winning program or we're not. Time to crap or get off the pot.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 12:51 PM
Well said CD and they're a ton of folks in agreement with that sentiment right now. We are either serious about a winning program or we're not. Time to crap or get off the pot.

Very well put. This decision will determine if we're serious about winning or not. It should also determine how invested our fans are in this program going forward. Going to be a telling next few days

TrapGame
11-29-2019, 12:52 PM
Spot on Cadaver.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 12:53 PM
Yup

Pinto
11-29-2019, 12:57 PM
I was on the sideline last night and for the first time in a long time our team didn’t even pass the eye test. Players just didn’t look like sec players. I’m so used to an MSU team being ripped and muscular. Very disappointing. That’s all on coaching and conditioning.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2019, 12:57 PM
I am happy when we beat OM in anything, but a win over OM should not be a deciding factor in retaining a coach. One game does not reflect the whole season. Any decision should be based upon from where we were when JoeMo took over our football program, where we are now in his tenure, and what our expectations were and are now in moving our football program ahead in a positive manner. My main concerns have been the lack of offensive productivity, unpreparedness, lack of discipline, and some of our players' demeanor both on the field as well as on the sidelines. Also that drama at the presser didn't help his campaign to remain as our coach either.

Coursesuper
11-29-2019, 01:00 PM

Here, here.

JohnHenryBonham
11-29-2019, 01:06 PM
Then our program and fans are exactly what he acts like we are.... a bunch of perennial losers that should be lucky to have a below average coach to come and squeak out a 6 win season with 8-9 win talent. We deserve the full blown suck that we will experience the next several years. We deserve it all, if we keep him.

As for me and my money, I will not spend one red cent on Mississippi State while that man is still the football coach. It's one thing to be a shitty coach...it's another to try to piss on our school and fan base and tell us it's raining.

Take care and be safe. I am sure Alabama will let you be another Walmart fan of their program. **

Bdawg
11-29-2019, 01:14 PM
I am happy when we beat OM in anything, but a win over OM should not be a deciding factor in retaining a coach. One game does not reflect the whole season. Any decision should be based upon from where we were when JoeMo took over our football program, where we are now in his tenure, and what our expectations were and are now in moving our football program ahead in a positive manner. My main concerns have been the lack of offensive productivity, unpreparedness, lack of discipline, and some of our players' demeanor both on the field as well as on the sidelines. Also that drama at the presser didn't help his campaign to remain as our coach either.

Agree emphatically. It's not like we don't have 2 years of offensive stagnation, unpreparedness, and undisciplined play with lack of hustle and fire to show us how Moorhead coaches and leads a program. And even though we played hard and tough last night, one win doesn't reverse this(and the offense was not stellar last night against a weak 4-8 team). Nothing through 2 seasons shows me things will change.

msbulldog
11-29-2019, 01:20 PM
Take care and be safe. I am sure Alabama will let you be another Walmart fan of their program. **

What are you a troll?

Turfdawg67
11-29-2019, 01:24 PM
Don't worry... Just spoke with a friend who knows a guy that once met Cohen's wife... and he says that there is a deal in place and that the wheels are in motion and that you will all be very excited very soon! I'm all wooly again!!

State82
11-29-2019, 01:28 PM
It's one thing to be a shitty coach...it's another to try to piss on our school and fan base and tell us it's raining.

Tell it CD. Two thumbs up.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 01:30 PM
What are you a troll?

No, he isnt a troll. He said, if you are going to take your ball and go home, get going. Bama is your team.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 01:32 PM
No, he isnt a troll. He said, if you are going to take your ball and go home, get going. Bama is your team.

Live footage of Gravedigger and Liverpool and McBuckethead in Joe's piss he's spewing....

https://media.giphy.com/media/fPkWsBe1wWPtu/giphy.gif

msstate7
11-29-2019, 01:42 PM
Live footage of Gravedigger and Liverpool and McBuckethead in Joe's piss he's spewing....

https://media.giphy.com/media/fPkWsBe1wWPtu/giphy.gif

Those guys think wearing a headset for miss state makes you infallible, above reproach

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 01:44 PM
Those guys think wearing a headset for miss state makes you infallible, above reproach

Yep.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 01:45 PM

Taking your ball and going home is the way to handle it, yep.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 01:46 PM
Taking your ball and going home is the way to handle it, yep.

How's licking his balls working out for you? Got your big Egg Bowl win. That's all that matters, right?! Liverpool will take 1-11 as long as that 1 win is over 0-12 Ole Miss.

Rex54
11-29-2019, 01:50 PM
If he’s back he’s coming back to a fanbase he just disrespected and monied interests he just told to **** off. Does he think he can be successful here without the fans, local support?

If he’s back to it says a lot about Cohens ego as well. “This is my hire and we’re moving forward with him”. Couple that with the terrible gameday management and we can say good riddance to both this time next year.

Go get Napier you idiots!

maroonmania
11-29-2019, 01:51 PM

But, but, but.. Joe always points the thumb and not the finger.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 01:51 PM

Y'all are so simple it's frightening.