PDA

View Full Version : I think we ALL can agree on a few of things....

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 12:08 PM
if not then speak up:

1. Beating Ole Miss is GREAT. Any way it happens, it is GREAT.

2. Mississippi State needs an Offensive Coordinator because JoMo?s offense SUCKS straight ass.

3. Mississippi State needs a Strength and Conditioning Coordinator who knows what the hell he is doing. The one we have is NOT getting it done. This team is weak and not in shape.

4. Mississippi State needs a Special Teams Coordinator because Joey Jones is a weak as a coach and his players play that way. We need someone who can damn COACH them.

Now let’s see if we have LEADERSHIP or a bunch of dumb asses who believe in business you can keep doing the same shit and get a different result.

FriarsPoint
11-29-2019, 12:10 PM
DL coach. The guy we got is bad.

Lord McBuckethead
11-29-2019, 12:10 PM
Imagine if we had an OC that could take direction from Joe Mo and focus on matching the scheme to our players abilities.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 12:11 PM
Imagine if we had an OC that could take direction from Joe Mo and focus on matching the scheme to our players abilities.

Nice thought. So how often do you think Joe would override his play calling? Cause I think he would do it almost every play.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 12:13 PM

Add him to the list. I have heard directly from former players that he is weak. Players aren’t afraid of him and they play passive because of him.

chainedup_Dawg
11-29-2019, 12:14 PM
if not then speak up:

1. Beating Ole Miss is GREAT. Any way it happens, it is GREAT.

2. Mississippi State needs an Offensive Coordinator because JoMo?s offense SUCKS straight ass.

3. Mississippi State needs a Strength and Conditioning Coordinator who knows what the hell he is doing. The one we have is NOT getting it done. This team is weak and not in shape.

4. Mississippi State needs a Special Teams Coordinator because Joey Jones is a weak as a coach and his players play that way. We need someone who can damn COACH them.

Now let?s see if we have LEADERSHIP or a bunch of dumb asses who believe in business you can keep doing the same shit and get a different result.

I agree, but there's a problem with all of this, the head MF in charge thinks there's nothing at all wrong with where we are and the direction everything is moving in.

Coach34
11-29-2019, 12:15 PM
76th in Scoring Offense
68th in Total Offense

and no way in hell Joe is giving up control of the offense

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 12:29 PM
76th in Scoring Offense
68th in Total Offense

and no way in hell Joe is giving up control of the offense

I have my doubts that ANY changes will be made by the arrogant SOB.

FriarsPoint
11-29-2019, 12:31 PM

cheewgumm
11-29-2019, 12:33 PM
Joe: ?Kick Rocks?

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 12:43 PM
Joe: ?Kick Rocks?

What we have is another Rocky Felker.

Schultzy
11-29-2019, 12:54 PM

I think our freshmen interior DL’s have improved throughout the year. 54, 84 and 22

Schultzy
11-29-2019, 12:55 PM

I think our freshmen interior DL?s have improved throughout the year. 54, 84 and 22

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 12:58 PM
I think our freshmen interior DL’s have improved throughout the year. 54, 84 and 22

Do you know any players? Have you coached any of these players? Because I have. And they do NOT agree with you. They themselves will tell you that we need a new S & C Coordinator and a new DL Coach.

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 01:02 PM
Do you know any players? Have you coached any of these players? Because I have. And they do NOT agree with you. They themselves will tell you that we need a new S & C Coordinator and a new DL Coach.

Well do they think that Joe is the man for the job like he said?!

Schultzy
11-29-2019, 01:08 PM

I don’t know any and no I haven’t coached them; and I don’t know if he’s a good DL coach or not but I do think they have improved if even in spite of their S/C or coaching.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 01:36 PM
I don’t know any and no I haven’t coached them; and I don’t know if he’s a good DL coach or not but I do think they have improved if even in spite of their S/C or coaching.

I can give him a pass because we had young interior DL’s but he better get MEAN and they better start playing more violent. We cannot be passive at MSU. We have to be aggressive and mean.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Well do they think that Joe is the man for the job like he said?!

I think there are 2 things you can do as a coach when things aren’t working.

1. You can change the people doing what you want. (Players)
2. You can change the things you are doing. (Coaches)

It usually takes a combination to SEE the changes. We will know soon if JoMo has the testicular fortitude to do what Coach O did at LSU.