PDA

View Full Version : Celebration And What Elijah Moore Did Are Two Different Things

yjnkdawg
11-29-2019, 11:21 AM
Plumlee said when you make a big time play you get caught up in the celebration sometime, and it just didn't go OM's way. What Moore did last night is not celebration, but it is showing disrespect to DWS, our university, our football program, our Alum's and others who support our university and/or our sports' programs. Moore knew what he was doing, but it just caught up with him, and OM and in the national spotlight. He wanted to be in the national spotlight and he go his wish. I guess Metcalf was his hero or mentor? I guarantee you if OM hadn't gotten that penalty and they had come back and won the game, you wouldn't see the OM administration, coaches, players and fans (especailly on their message boards), upset over what Moore did. I just can't believe earlier in the week that some on here even mentioned that they wanted us to lose or it would be in the best interest of our football program to lose to that POS OM football program. Unreal, the thinking on here sometime.

msbulldog
11-29-2019, 11:44 AM
A very good representation of the social standing of the University of Mississippi. They want to look down on us and they cannot because of incidents like last night. They are the flagship university in their own minds, nobody has given them that designation but themselves. They don't realize, but of all the schools in Mississippi, they are the embarrassment. All of the protests on campus, hanging a noose on Meredith's statue, photographs of students with guns next to the shot up Emmitt Till memorial sign are all things covered in national media. Flagship University NO national embarrassment to our state, ABSOLUTELY!

Rick Danko
11-29-2019, 11:54 AM
I?ll say it proudly. F*** Elijah Moore and F*** Ole Miss. In my 38 years on this earth, I swear to anyone listening I have never laughed so hard as when that field goal was missed. I hate those F*****s and everything they represent. I hope his football career is shit. All their damn pompous bullshit finally cost them and I love it

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Did anyone hear Matt Luke say “that’s not who we are” last night? I’m like that IS who you are.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 12:34 PM
Did anyone hear Matt Luke say “that’s not who we are” last night? I’m like that IS who you are.

Yeah when it happens consistently year after year it's who you are! They're the scum of the earth!

lastmajordog
11-29-2019, 12:40 PM
Their announcers never acknowledged any wrong doing, calling it a “DK Metcalf moment” and “silly mistake”.......

yjnkdawg
11-29-2019, 12:50 PM

I imagine that the only reason that Luke said it was because it was a total embarrassment for the OM football program for the whole world to see. If that penalty had not gotten called I highly doubt that Luke or anybody else associated with the OM football program would have even mentioned anything about it. Kids just want to have fun you know.****