PDA

View Full Version : Smart MSU Fans Should be Vouching for Shoop This Morning, Not Joe

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 10:42 AM
Has our defense been good this year? Not really.

But last night showed you what a well coached defense looks like.

Shoop is the guy smart football people see as the keeper. Joe did nothing last night and the team won in spite of him.

Cheer for Shoop

Gutter Cobreh
11-29-2019, 10:46 AM
I would agree that they were better prepared, as they contained Plumlee. That 4th and 24 play at the end though just reminds of the defensive awareness we've seen all year.

To add, I ****ing love Willie Gay's play! He's a difference maker that hurt us greatly this year by not taking his online course

LoneStarDawg
11-29-2019, 10:47 AM
Absolutely correct!

KB21
11-29-2019, 10:48 AM
I would agree that they were better prepared, as they contained Plumlee. That 4th and 24 play at the end though just reminds of the defensive awareness we've seen all year.

To add, I ****ing love Willie Gay's play! He's a difference maker that hurt us greatly this year by not taking his online course

That 4th and 24 play happened because the player #11 wasn’t disciplined in his technique or assignment, and that lack of discipline has been a wide spread problem with this team. As good as Shoop is, even he can’t overcome the lack of attention to detail and the lack of discipline this head coach has instilled in this team

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 10:49 AM
I've never gotten off the Shoop train. He'll have to bomb it with a new HC before I will jump off his wagon.

crackerjax
11-29-2019, 10:51 AM
Shoop?s refusal to blitz on third-and-long is absolutely maddening. Especially against QBs who are gimpy or who aren?t good at throwing the ball. But other than that, he?s been pretty good.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 10:55 AM
Shoop?s refusal to blitz on third-and-long is absolutely maddening. Especially against QBs who are gimpy or who aren?t good at throwing the ball. But other than that, he?s been pretty good.

Yeah. He makes mistakes, but when given a full deck of cards, the defense has been very effective