PDA

View Full Version : Fewer offensive yds than anyone except New Mexico & Vandy

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 10:26 AM
We put up fewer yd than everyone else on their schedule. They almost beat us playing a combo of FR & RS FR QBs, FR RB, and 2 FR WRs. And this on our home field.

Great game and I enjoyed watching it and the win, especially how it happened. That's like the only game we came out this year other than maybe LSU, where we had any fight in us. That was nice to see and we might could've won 8 if we had done that every game.

Looking at our offensive output ... I'm super pumped for the JoMo era to continue ******

KB21
11-29-2019, 10:28 AM
And this is with a center who will be drafted in the top 3 rounds of the draft and a tailback who will play in the NFL.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:40 AM
We won. Excuse me if I enjoy it!

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 10:48 AM
We won. Excuse me if I enjoy it!

I enjoy the fact we won and really love how it ended too. For the last 10 years tho, when we beat OM at the end of a down year I had a lot of optimism about the possibility of being pretty darn good the next year cause I had seen major improvement over the latter half of the schedule. Two big years this happened were 2013 and 2016. As bad as 2016 was, we showed some really good improvement over last half of that schedule.

This year going into next ... if Joe is still here next year I have zero optimism.

ETA: It sucks to both be happy and melancholy cause you know the next year is going to be football agony and then apathy. Probably apathy to start honestly.