PDA

View Full Version : We beat a Matt Luke by a single point at home. Not much to see here folks

Indndawg
11-29-2019, 06:59 AM
Fire him and move on.

msugolf
11-29-2019, 07:18 AM
Fire him and move on.

We had 318 yards of offense, they turned the ball over 3 times and it took them acting like idiots for us to win the game.

Absolutely cannot base a decision on the direction of the program from one game.

We still suck at offense scheme...and
We suck at discipline
We suck at game preparation
We suck at in-game coaching
We suck at strength and conditioning
We suck at special teams

So let's let a coach hang around another year because OM happened to suck worse than us on a given night? No thanks on that.

But I'm fully expecting him to stay, another off season of apathy will set in after the fans come down off this win, and go 5-7 next year to continue our descent. Just hope that the coaches we want to hire are available next year too cause that's what could really doom us.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 07:21 AM
If Moorhead stays, hitch Cohen to him... Moorhead either turns it around or they both go

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 07:31 AM
If Moorhead stays, hitch Cohen to him... Moorhead either turns it around or they both go

I agree 100% and I’m a Cohen fan. It’s on him now IF Moorehead stays. I still think he’s gone though.

MetEdDawg
11-29-2019, 07:46 AM
I agree 100% and I’m a Cohen fan. It’s on him now IF Moorehead stays. I still think he’s gone though.

The lack of updated information from those who have been the ones giving out information the past few days is interesting.

Rivalry games change the dynamics folks. Malzahn is probably coaching for his job Saturday. Win and he stays, lose and he's out. That game is more important that most on the schedule and it will always weigh more on decisions being made.

GreenheadDawg
11-29-2019, 08:02 AM

Yep, agree. Does Cohen trust Moorhead with both their jobs? Doubt it.

TrapGame
11-29-2019, 08:26 AM

It looks like this may turn into a ugly divorce.

If he bullies his way into staying it will be a tenuous situation next year. Which could prove detrimental to the program. Not only Cohen, but Keenum may face severe repercussions if Joe bottoms the team out next season.