PDA

View Full Version : Props to Shoop for containing Plumley

Indndawg
11-29-2019, 06:45 AM
Perhaps he should be retained, too

KOdawg1
11-29-2019, 07:07 AM
This is what won the game. Their rushing attack was a non-factor. Our defense brought the heat all night long and never let up. The DL deserves major props as well. They've steadily improved as the year has gone on and they're only going to get better next year.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 07:17 AM
I agree. Best Plumlee has been contained all year. Shoop did a great job. I’ve been wondering all season though why teams like LSU didn’t game plan him better. He can’t throw. Just make him one dimensional.

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 07:23 AM
Agee here! Hope he gets to stay!

BhamDawg205
11-29-2019, 07:28 AM
I agree. Best Plumlee has been contained all year. Shoop did a great job. I’ve been wondering all season though why teams like LSU didn’t game plan him better. He can’t throw. Just make him one dimensional.

They didn't take Ole seriously.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 07:30 AM
They didn't take Ole seriously.

I think you’re right.

Saltydog
11-29-2019, 08:21 AM
I agree. Best Plumlee has been contained all year. Shoop did a great job. I?ve been wondering all season though why teams like LSU didn?t game plan him better. He can?t throw. Just make him one dimensional.

Shrader struggles to throw as well....Both are only going to get better....

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2019, 08:28 AM
Shoop is my dawg!!! Keep him. Our run fits last night we're elite.

Ole Miss is in big big trouble folks. When Corral transfers and other teams watch the film on how to slow down Plumlee, they won't have Chance on offense.

Saltydog
11-29-2019, 08:36 AM
Yeah Plumlee isn?t a big kid either so he?s not gonna hold up to the punishment he?s gonna take in the SEC. Shraders gotta get stronger too, especially his arm but he?s got a frame where he could easily hold a few more pounds,

timotheus
11-29-2019, 08:42 AM
I'm pretty sure Ealy was ailing and couldn't return to the game and Conner was injured on his last carry and wasn't available. Our D pounded those 2.

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2019, 08:58 AM
Yeah Plumlee isn?t a big kid either so he?s not gonna hold up to the punishment he?s gonna take in the SEC. Shraders gotta get stronger too, especially his arm but he?s got a frame where he could easily hold a few more pounds,

And neither Plumlee nor Ealy will be focusing on football between now and June. People think what Kyler Murray did can be done by anyone. It can't. Even Murray wasn't able to do it successfully until his 4th year - and he was a 5 star athlete in both sports.

msstate7
11-29-2019, 09:13 AM
And neither Plumlee nor Ealy will be focusing on football between now and June. People think what Kyler Murray did can be done by anyone. It can't. Even Murray wasn't able to do it successfully until his 4th year - and he was a 5 star athlete in both sports.

Ealy is too, right? Plumlee should play football only if he wants to play qb. I think ealy can play both successfully as a rb

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2019, 09:46 AM
Ealy is too, right? Plumlee should play football only if he wants to play qb. I think ealy can play both successfully as a rb

In general I would agree with it being easier at RB - but I think in today's game it is much harder then it was when you had a many players doing it 30 years ago. There is so much focus on skill building off season in both sports that I think it means it is difficult to get 100% out of your potential in either sport.

Maroonthirteen
11-29-2019, 09:56 AM
Bounds said John Rice and Ealy would run all over us. Like Fitz In 2016.

Where ya at Bo? Get to Oxford today. Your boys need a rub and .... today. They took a beating.