PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who are mad we won

bobcat91
11-29-2019, 04:27 AM
You suck. Truly scum of the earth. I dont care what happens tomorrow or after that, today was fantastic. Great food, an Egg Bowl win and everyone watching got to see how totally classless UM is and always will be. That POS Moore was walking the sidelines wearing the NWO belt when they lost the game. Beautiful.

Tomorrow you can go back to running Joe off and hiring Napier, but damn you being sour we beat those assholes. You need to take a hard look at yourselves.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 06:09 AM
I haven’t seen a single poster upset about beating ole piss. But you are certainly correct in saying they would suck. I know I watched every second, half of it on the phone with my family because I’m away working. I yelled like a madman at the end. That doesn’t change the fact that now I’m worried because of beating a terrible team, that our AD will keep Moorehead. He absolutely has to go for us to get better.

KOdawg1
11-29-2019, 06:38 AM
Literally, no one is mad we won. Nobody.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 06:40 AM
Literally, no one is mad we won. Nobody.

Ok

KOdawg1
11-29-2019, 06:44 AM
Ok

Ok.

Spiderman
11-29-2019, 10:19 AM
You suck. Truly scum of the earth. I dont care what happens tomorrow or after that, today was fantastic. Great food, an Egg Bowl win and everyone watching got to see how totally classless UM is and always will be. That POS Moore was walking the sidelines wearing the NWO belt when they lost the game. Beautiful.

Tomorrow you can go back to running Joe off and hiring Napier, but damn you being sour we beat those assholes. You need to take a hard look at yourselves.

I will never ever ever be mad we beat Ole Miss. Seeing the clock go 0:00 with the lead will never not make me feel the same if we are 12-0 or1-11.

For that night, nothing is better. As I drove home, the hate grew for them, and I was happy as hell