PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Probably Got What They Deserved

Todd4State
11-29-2019, 03:49 AM
Remember that article from McCready a couple of years ago? They intentionally break Nick?s ankle and acted like idiots the entire night while that SEC crew let them get away with all of their ?good natured? fun and he said that we probably got what we deserved? Wonder how karma tastes now?

That ending was one of the best Egg Bowl endings ever. I still have it behind 1999. But it is the most hilarious ending for sure. 1-3 since probation started. And that one was a three point win with tons of dirty play. I remember leaving the 2017 Egg Bowl and losing that game just felt wrong. We really didn?t deserve that. Tonight I think atones for it somewhat.

The thing about it is I wonder if their loud mouthed AD hadn?t popped off last year if the meeting with Sankey even takes place. And you know the officials weren?t going to let a dog peeing impersonation slide after that. Maybe that hurt them in a way too.

Happy for the team. But we need to improve in a lot of areas. Our o-line was really bad at times. The bust on 4th and 24 and we dropped a punt literally. But hey- at least we didn?t call a fair catch after we caught the ball and tried to run with it.**

My thing on Joe is this. If he stays- and I still don?t think he does- I want answers about team discipline and how we are going to get more physical. Special teams and S&C both are fixes with different hires. Hire an OC. Enough of the excuses. Time to deliver.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 07:13 AM
Remember that article from McCready a couple of years ago? They intentionally break Nick?s ankle and acted like idiots the entire night while that SEC crew let them get away with all of their ?good natured? fun and he said that we probably got what we deserved? Wonder how karma tastes now?

That ending was one of the best Egg Bowl endings ever. I still have it behind 1999. But it is the most hilarious ending for sure. 1-3 since probation started. And that one was a three point win with tons of dirty play. I remember leaving the 2017 Egg Bowl and losing that game just felt wrong. We really didn?t deserve that. Tonight I think atones for it somewhat.

The thing about it is I wonder if their loud mouthed AD hadn?t popped off last year if the meeting with Sankey even takes place. And you know the officials weren?t going to let a dog peeing impersonation slide after that. Maybe that hurt them in a way too.

Happy for the team. But we need to improve in a lot of areas. Our o-line was really bad at times. The bust on 4th and 24 and we dropped a punt literally. But hey- at least we didn?t call a fair catch after we caught the ball and tried to run with it.**

My thing on Joe is this. If he stays- and I still don?t think he does- I want answers about team discipline and how we are going to get more physical. Special teams and S&C both are fixes with different hires. Hire an OC. Enough of the excuses. Time to deliver.

You remember in the game when the fight almost broke out? Kylie jumped over and straddled their player? They tried to twist Shraders ankle.

They are the same thugs they always were. Hell yea they deserved it. And many more.

Saltydog
11-29-2019, 08:30 AM
Now that people have calmed down just a bit and are not quite as emotional it should be easy to see we need change. It?s hard to change a culture without new leadership.

basedog
11-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Amazing win last night, the way the game ended against the Cheaters made my day! It was by far the least amount of Bear Shark fans that I have ever witnessed at this rivalry game. Fact is Usm had more fans, imagine that.

Shrader didn't look the same to me, so maybe he is or has the injury some have said.

It's no reason to be upset whether Joe is staying or going, give it another say 48 hours and we will know for sure. Too many are standing on the edge of the Empire State Building ready to leap and maybe when they are half way down they get a call saying guess what.....oh crap you say? LOL

Right now I am enjoying the moment and not thinking about Joe, I do thing things will work out for Msu, I still think he want be back. Why be mad for a Coach standing up for himself, I took it as he is worried about his job, not that he had a vote of confidence.

Stay tuned and enjoy the next few days and lets talk about which bowl we want to play in!

timotheus
11-29-2019, 08:52 AM
Shrader will have some surgery later, lower body. Joe is mad at the fan base. I wonder how the team would play if he acted that way in summer on the farm out in the heat, oh wait. ugly wins count but that's where this starts and stops.