PDA

View Full Version : The buyout has been agreed to!.....lol. our insiders suck as bad as Moorhead

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 12:31 AM
Congrats on the win everyone. Always feels good to beat them.

And my thoughts and prayers are with all our "insiders". Y'all are so full of shit. I am not sure if y'all are just guilible and believe anything someone says....or you are just flat out lying.

Either way....lol

Irondawg
11-29-2019, 12:34 AM
Let’s give it 24-48 hours and see how it plays out.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 12:36 AM
This may age well.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 12:37 AM
We don't need 48 hours to confirm the buyout agreement was not reached. I think moorhead made that clear tonight.

People here just need to accept the fact they are not tied into the program like they think they are.

I suspect some of our insiders are just lying....they others are just guilible fools who will believe anything and then spread nonesense Because they want feel important...but aren't

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 12:42 AM
I just keep thinking back to when Mullen’s left. C34 told us all before the egg bowl that he was coaching his last game as our coach that ni. Nobody believed him. He got hammered on message boards when Mullen’s was still here a few days later. Then we found out that Mullen really had accepted the Tennessee job and then jilted them for Florida. I’m just not believing anything for a few days.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2019, 12:42 AM
Some posters whine about how "insiders" run to break news...and then they come to do the same because they think we were gonna carry Joe out immediately after the game or something.
Deadhead go enjoy the win and hope they are right and you are wrong. because if you are right.. congrats you get to call the "insiders" out..
but we get to deal with another shittastic football season next year with a disorganized head coach that at the end of the year all we can rejoice about it going to a bottom tier bowl and beating some of the worst Mississippi teams in their history.

Irondawg
11-29-2019, 12:43 AM
Well Joe could also just be posturing and trying to force the AD to reconsider or rescind - we have no idea

Several things can be true. His attitude after the game was much different than the one he had after Abilene and at the weekly press conference

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 12:43 AM
Some posters whine about how "insiders" run to break news...and then they come to do the same because they think we were gonna carry Joe out immediately after the game or something.
Deadhead go enjoy the win and hope they are right and you are wrong. because if you are right.. congrats you get to call the "insiders" out..
but we get to deal with another shittastic football season next year with a disorganized head coach that at the end of the year all we can rejoice about it going to a bottom tier bowl and beating some of the worst Mississippi teams in their history.

Great post. +1000

BeardoMSU
11-29-2019, 12:45 AM

PurrrrFection

confucius say
11-29-2019, 12:46 AM
Could be he is just driving the buyout up a few million. Hell I would too.

Cloak
11-29-2019, 12:48 AM

Agreed. There was just too much smoke to not be a fire.

Let the smoke clear a little bit and then we will see.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 12:49 AM

I think Joe should be gone, I hope his is, but lol at still digging your heels in.

Buyout was agreed to......lol.

Turfdawg67
11-29-2019, 12:51 AM

That works both ways too. There's a whole shit load of "I told you so" and "some people just won't listen" and "some fans have their head in the sand" from ppl with sources when they are right.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 12:52 AM

Maybe it?s just a lesson not to act like an all knowing horses ass when having inside info. We have so many on this board that post with an obnoxious confidence that isn?t justified. THAT is what people are laughing at. Not the prediction itself.

vv83
11-29-2019, 12:52 AM
Congrats on the win everyone. Always feels good to beat them.

And my thoughts and prayers are with all our "insiders". Y'all are so full of shit. I am not sure if y'all are just guilible and believe anything someone says....or you are just flat out lying.

Either way....lol

This is the dumbest take ever. why are you on a message board where rumors are encouraged and angry that those who were getting info shared it with the board lol. dumb thread

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 12:56 AM
This is the dumbest take ever. why are you on a message board where rumors are encouraged and angry that those who were getting info shared it with the board lol. dumb thread

I'm not at all angry. I'm happy as hell we beat ole miss.....and I get to laugh at all these idiots on hear spreading unfounded rumors.

Those rumors that are encouraged just made Cohen's job b harder. Those rumors probably contributed to moorhead running his mouth tonight and now it will be messier to fire him

These insiders do not help the program when they spread lies

I do want moorhead gone. I will feel bad about that tomorrow. Today we celebrate.

Happy Thanksgiving and hail state

Turfdawg67
11-29-2019, 12:58 AM

Saying a "Buyout is in place for $4MM" is not someone dropping a rumor...

viverlibre
11-29-2019, 01:20 AM
I just keep thinking back to when Mullen’s left. C34 told us all before the egg bowl that he was coaching his last game as our coach that ni. Nobody believed him. He got hammered on message boards when Mullen’s was still here a few days later. Then we found out that Mullen really had accepted the Tennessee job and then jilted them for Florida. I’m just not believing anything for a few days.

What? Errybody was predicting Mullen gone well before the egg bowl. Hell, he'd been actively trying to leave for years.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 01:25 AM

I'm sure hoping it plays out the same way this time too.

dawgday166
11-29-2019, 01:26 AM
What? Errybody was predicting Mullen gone well before the egg bowl. Hell, he'd been actively trying to leave for years.

Who was predicting that? I read every message board there is and first I heard of it was C34.

Clarkwgriswald
11-29-2019, 01:33 AM
There are no insiders here. There are people that make things up because they like to feel important. It appears that Joe is coming back. If so, I have no idea why anyone would think they are getting legit info here. Oooohh, my sources are telling me something. Oooohh, someone just called me with some super secret info.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2019, 01:40 AM
He may not come back. He may be back. Not a single poster on this board actually knows.

What does seems clear is the buyout being agreed to was a load of horseshit

CrookedLetta
11-29-2019, 01:41 AM
There are no insiders here. There are people that make things up because they like to feel important. It appears that Joe is coming back. If so, I have no idea why anyone would think they are getting legit info here. Oooohh, my sources are telling me something. Oooohh, someone just called me with some super secret info.

This. The coffee leader is the worlds worst. Its a shame this board allowed him back.

Clarkwgriswald
11-29-2019, 01:54 AM
Maybe those of us who just love Mississippi State but don’t pretend to be insiders should step up. I’ve been lurking here for a while because I love MSU and want to know what’s going on. But people here are full
Of s—-. I guess people come on here and pretend they know things, which is really weird to me. Anyway, I love MSU and am bummed that Joe is apparently coming back. Oh, and I don’t have any inside info...just like everybody else that posts here.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 01:59 AM

That?s not exactly true. The aee are plenty here with inside info and they share it. But they rarely, if ever, browbeat the board and use it as some sort of hammer for their cred.