PDA

View Full Version : Listen here Joe

Cowbell
11-29-2019, 12:02 AM
After your presser, it?s obvious you read these threads as you quoted them verbatim. So you listen up - those players may be all you care about but you better understand something - they don?t write your check - they don?t take your program to the next level - and they don?t decide whether you are what is acceptable for a man making 3 million/year. 3 million/year and we get the crap games like TN, KSTATE, and AUBURN. And you want to come to a Pressor with a bad attitude like we have wronged you - like you are a victim. You are playing in a league of big boy football now and you are making excuses and not one of them is ?hey, I gotta improve and get better as a coach?. We didn?t ask for winning every game. But you gotta have the team ready to play - that?s your job - not something you get bonuses for. I swear - telling us fans that the players are the only thing that matter - you are a very nieve man.

IB you better get this **** right or you are going to be on the chopping block.

shoeless joe
11-29-2019, 12:04 AM
If joe isn’t gone by Monday the plant me firmly on the fire Cohen bandwagon

Commercecomet24
11-29-2019, 12:09 AM
If joe isn?t gone by Monday the plant me firmly on the fire Cohen bandwagon

Right there with you

NCDawg
11-29-2019, 12:11 AM

I think quite a few State people will be with you.

maroonmania
11-29-2019, 12:11 AM
What a crap situation we are in.

bobtail bob
11-29-2019, 12:12 AM

+

StoneDawg
11-29-2019, 12:17 AM
We beat a bad ole miss team by one point because they took a piss on the field. This was not an epic victory. Once the emotion wears off. It will be clear to everyone he needs to go. A well coached team would have stomped their ass.

Rex54
11-29-2019, 12:19 AM
What a crap situation we are in.

Are you kidding me? We get a new and improved coach, another bowl game, more practice time, AND the most humiliating defeat of Ole Miss in EB history. We are in the Rolls-Royce of “situations” as any that today could have produced.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-29-2019, 12:43 AM
Are you kidding me? We get a new and improved coach, another bowl game, more practice time, AND the most humiliating defeat of Ole Miss in EB history. We are in the Rolls-Royce of “situations” as any that today could have produced.

Therein lies the rub, we don't know if we will have a "new and improved coach" next week, and that the game came down to the end it did was humiliating to us. So no, it's not the Rolls-Royce of situations, more like a broke down VW bug.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2019, 01:41 AM
After your presser, it?s obvious you read these threads as you quoted them verbatim. So you listen up - those players may be all you care about but you better understand something - they don?t write your check - they don?t take your program to the next level - and they don?t decide whether you are what is acceptable for a man making 3 million/year. 3 million/year and we get the crap games like TN, KSTATE, and AUBURN. And you want to come to a Pressor with a bad attitude like we have wronged you - like you are a victim. You are playing in a league of big boy football now and you are making excuses and not one of them is ?hey, I gotta improve and get better as a coach?. We didn?t ask for winning every game. But you gotta have the team ready to play - that?s your job - not something you get bonuses for. I swear - telling us fans that the players are the only thing that matter - you are a very nieve man.

IB you better get this **** right or you are going to be on the chopping block.

Amen