PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Situation

KOdawg1
11-28-2019, 04:19 PM
We blow the doors off Ole Miss. I mean, domination from start to finish. We celebrate with the Egg on the field and the players lift Joe on their shoulders signifying they still want him as their coach. Sort of like LSU did with Les Miles. What do we do? Not what should we do bc we all know the answer to that. But what WILL we do? Does our AD have the stones to do what needs to be done even if it looks harsh?

timotheus
11-28-2019, 04:21 PM
done

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2019, 04:22 PM
Fire him.

It isn't about 1 game. The players have had ample opportunity to play hard for him. That window has passed

shoeless joe
11-28-2019, 04:26 PM
Will be like when zook got carried off after beating FSU. I’m sure fla doesn’t regret that

Rex54
11-28-2019, 04:57 PM
Not happening.

msbulldog
11-28-2019, 05:19 PM
All of these players will be gone in 5 years, we have to base our athletic decisions on way longer than that.

ScoobaDawg
11-28-2019, 06:33 PM
would only take 10 or so players to carry him off.. as we already know the team is split.

So long Joe. Make history and be the first msu head coach to go undefeated against Mississippi since this guy... almost 100 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Abell

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Coach_Earl_Abell.png/800px-Coach_Earl_Abell.png

MedDawg
11-28-2019, 06:36 PM
We blow the doors off Ole Miss. I mean, domination from start to finish. We celebrate with the Egg on the field and the players lift Joe on their shoulders signifying they still want him as their coach. Sort of like LSU did with Les Miles. What do we do? Not what should we do bc we all know the answer to that. But what WILL we do? Does our AD have the stones to do what needs to be done even if it looks harsh?
nm

TNDawg35
11-28-2019, 06:39 PM

Better not let Guidry help with the carrying... He would drop him too...