PDA

View Full Version : My One Concern

LoneStarDawg
11-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Like 99% of cur people I?m hoping tonight is the end of the Moorhead era. However, I?m thinking about how Joe may view this game now. If we did in fact force him out (assuming he knows it) how does he coach the game? Meaning, does he even care if win or lose? Obviously you hope he would handle it professionally, but I think it?s a concern.

On the other hand, if he does intentionally try to screw it up...he would probably call a great game and we win big. Ha!

shoeless joe
11-28-2019, 04:15 PM
Part of me thinks that after the game a lot of folks on here are talking about how if we played that way every game he’d still be our coach...while the other part of me thinks we lay down b get boat raced. We shall see

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2019, 04:23 PM
Joe needs to keep his resume in tact.

If he wins tonight, he keeps his career alive because on paper he'll be 8-5 and 6-6. That's a guy that could get another chance in a few years.

He needs to win tonight for himself.

LoneStarDawg
11-28-2019, 04:25 PM
If he wins tonight, he keeps his career alive because on paper he'll be 8-5 and 6-6. That's a guy that could get another chance in a few years.

Yea, that?s a good point. Hopefully he views it that way.

OLJWales
11-28-2019, 04:28 PM

yep, but no team's gonna win tonight if a lot of film was not watched and used to prepare. I wonder how much effort a lame duck jomo is going give considering he may prolly already have a new gig.

Turfdawg67
11-28-2019, 04:38 PM

That... and the $10MM he's gonna have in the bank curtesy of MSU.

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2019, 04:55 PM
What I'd get told him your buyout is 4mil if you win but 2mil if you lose tonight?

smootness
11-28-2019, 05:45 PM
What I'd get told him your buyout is 4mil if you win but 2mil if you lose tonight?

That's...not how contracts work.