PDA

View Full Version : What Type of Time Table Should We Expect?

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2019, 09:04 AM
We'll beat OM around 10:00 tonight.

Then what?

shoeless joe
11-28-2019, 09:09 AM
I expect something to come out tomorrow. Based on everything I?ve heard...which isn?t much...all parties involved already know their fate

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-28-2019, 10:33 AM
If we do have someone already wrapped up, we won’t hear anything until they wrap up their season.

If we don’t have anyone already pegged, you may hear that Jo is gone on Friday and then we wait. All indications is the first scenario, so hopefully it will be quick and we get to putting the pieces together and get to recruiting.

GreenheadDawg
11-28-2019, 10:48 AM
I’ll believe it when I see it. I fully expect to get blown out tonight and then give Moorhead an extension because that is the MSU way. No one will be happier than me if I am completely wrong

msudawg1200
11-28-2019, 10:57 AM
We ain’t firing Moorhead if/when we win tonight. It’s just not going to happen. Now, if we look unprepared(per usual) and get arse blasted he’s done. He may leave on his own if we win, but he’s not getting canned.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-28-2019, 11:02 AM
We ain’t firing Moorhead if/when we win tonight. It’s just not going to happen. Now, if we look unprepared(per usual) and get arse blasted he’s done. He may leave on his own if we win, but he’s not getting canned.

Want to wager? Ehhh I reread your post...I think he leaves but on his own accord

MaroonFlounder
11-28-2019, 11:21 AM
Want to wager? Ehhh I reread your post...I think he leaves but on his own accord

This.

I don't think Joe was gonna get fired, but decided to take another offer elsewhere.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-28-2019, 11:23 AM
This.

I don't think Joe was gonna get fired, but decided to take another offer elsewhere.

It’s the best way to save face. I bet a conversation took place and Joe was informed that it just wasn’t working out and he needed to look elsewhere

Really Clark?
11-28-2019, 11:26 AM
This.

Joe wouldn’t be looking elsewhere if he wasn’t told he had to. Which he has been told he is done here.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2019, 11:28 AM

He’s gone. Call it what you want. Fired, resigned, took another job, quit, etc.....

Really Clark?
11-28-2019, 11:34 AM

He’s done no matter what

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2019, 11:35 AM
C34 calling his shot on Twitter.

Says it's Napier

msstate7
11-28-2019, 11:36 AM
He’s done no matter what

Man, this is great