PDA

View Full Version : It's GAMEDAY

KOdawg1
11-28-2019, 07:52 AM
We've beat the coaching rumors to death this last week. We can revisit this topic once the clock hits zero tonight. Let's focus on what we have to do to beat those pansies up north. List your keys to victory

For me, and it's pretty simple, but you have to slow down Plumlee. You're not going to stop him, he's going to get his, but keep him under 150 yards and we win easily. Also, around 90% of his rushes are either up the middle or to his right side. So maybe try to flush him left so you make it harder on an already bad passer to throw the ball since it'll be across his body.

Offensively, I really don't know what to expect. OM has one of the worst passing D's in the country so one would think Tommy could make some throws in this game but it's hard to be confident in anything this offense does.

This will be an ugly game. It's the battle to see who's the tallest midget. Let's be the tallest midget tonight guys

Dawgbite
11-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Single press coverage on the wide outs. Willy Gay never takes his eye off Plumlee until he his sure the ball leaves his hands.

99jc
11-28-2019, 08:13 AM
Single press coverage on the wide outs. Willy Gay never takes his eye off Plumlee until he his sure the ball leaves his hands.

This game will epitomize what the Moorhead era has been about lack of coaching and an undisciplined team. I foresee Ealy and Plumlee both going over 100 yards and State losing 30 -27. I put 14k on the rebsharks to cover + 3 1/2. My best scenario would be state winning 30 -29 then Moorhead packing his bags and his fat culture changing Ass leaving for Happy Valley on Friday. Oh and on his way out of town leaving Fitzgeralds championship ring at the will call window.

KOdawg1
11-28-2019, 08:17 AM
Speaking of Willie Gay, that dude needs to be smart in this game. No more getting kicked out for immature penalties. I know he'll be fired up, but he has to be smart

Lord McBuckethead
11-28-2019, 08:37 AM
Speaking of Willie Gay, that dude needs to be smart in this game. No more getting kicked out for immature penalties. I know he'll be fired up, but he has to be smart

I hope someone relays this to Willie.

msbulldog
11-28-2019, 09:09 AM
This game will epitomize what the Moorhead era has been about lack of coaching and an undisciplined team. I foresee Ealy and Plumlee both going over 100 yards and State losing 30 -27. I put 14k on the rebsharks to cover + 3 1/2. My best scenario would be state winning 30 -29 then Moorhead packing his bags and his fat culture changing Ass leaving for Happy Valley on Friday. Oh and on his way out of town leaving Fitzgeralds championship ring at the will call window.

Hope you lose your money.

99jc
11-28-2019, 01:45 PM
Hope you lose your money.

Hope is a wonderful thing 17er.