PDA

View Full Version : ED vs GP

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-27-2019, 07:16 PM
It is amazing the two vastly different ideas you will get on the coaching deal by going to each board. The ?so-called insiders? on GP seem to lean Moorhead will be back and when you come over here, we are guessing who the next coach is going to be like it is already in stone. With that being said I will cancel my membership on GP if we have a new coach. No way I am paying for that BS when there are those here who have better sources and it?s free.

KOdawg1
11-27-2019, 07:19 PM
This is what I've said as well. I pay to get insider info, not sunshine pumped up my ass.

Coach34
11-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Jeanspage has to answer to the athletic department to continue to get access. Elitedawgs doesnt.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2019, 07:39 PM
Jeanspage has to answer to the athletic department to continue to get access. Elitedawgs doesnt.

This. You don't rely on Jeen for coaching type rumors.

You rely on them for recruiting, general coverage, and insight into the team.

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 08:31 PM
It?s going to be pretty funny next week after they bashed ED.

?They? being a couple of posters who think that all of our info comes from Coach. One of them is the guy that used to post as 007 over here before being banned.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-27-2019, 08:35 PM
It’s going to be pretty funny next week after they bashed ED.

Yes them and SPS

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 08:41 PM
Yes them and SPS

The funniest part about the SPS thread was the guy that said “half of you in this thread post on ED under different usernames.”

FriarsPoint
11-27-2019, 08:42 PM
When it was just Paul and whoever his sidekick was, it was the best. Recruiting info couldn’t be beaten. Paul made Robertson look bad time and time again. Once they merged and demanded to keep the name genespage, that was it. 247 was blowing their doors off and the loser gets to put his name on the shingle? Yeah. F that. I bolted.

DownwardDawg
11-27-2019, 08:44 PM
When it was just Paul and whoever his sidekick was, it was the best. Recruiting info couldn’t be beaten. Paul made Robertson look bad time and time again. Once they merged and demanded to keep the name genespage, that was it. 247 was blowing their doors off and the loser gets to put his name on the shingle? Yeah. F that. I bolted.

I agree. Paul and 24/7 were way better than the other site.

Coursesuper
11-27-2019, 08:53 PM
This. You don't rely on Jeen for coaching type rumors.

You rely on them for recruiting, general coverage, and insight into the team.

That?s the party line also bro. Like C34 said they answer to the athletic department.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2019, 09:28 PM
ED has proven time and time again that the info on here is the most accurate and by far the fastest at disseminating that info

CadaverDawg
11-27-2019, 09:55 PM
I can't wait to hear ole JortFro ask the new coach his favorite flavor of ice cream in the opening presser. What a goob

TaleofTwoDogs
11-27-2019, 10:04 PM
The funniest part about the SPS thread was the guy that said ?half of you in this thread post on ED under different usernames.?

That whole thread bashing ED was plain stupid. To me, limiting yourself to one board deprives yourself of a lot of good info and humor. Very self defeating.

CadaverDawg
11-27-2019, 10:07 PM
That whole thread bashing ED was plain stupid. To me, limiting yourself to one board deprives yourself of a lot of good info and humor. Very self defeating.

I don't understand why it's a big deal to some. I read and post here and on sixpack and enjoy both boards. Guess that makes me a bad guy.

notsofarawaydawg
11-27-2019, 10:08 PM
I wouldn’t pay Jean to wipe my a$$

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 10:10 PM

I totally agree. We’re all Bulldogs and I think every board has something to give and has pros and cons.

msbulldog
11-28-2019, 09:35 AM
I totally agree. We’re all Bulldogs and I think every board has something to give and has pros and cons.

I agree Todd, I am a member here and at GP and read SPS.

Dogfight
11-28-2019, 09:59 AM
I agree Todd, I am a member here and at GP and read SPS.

I just joined here in the past week. So far I?m enjoying it and hope all the info is accurate.

I was a member of GP for about 10 years, then stayed when it merged to 247.

Not only do we not get inside info, we get fed lines of bs that they have been given to calm to the troops. Toting the water for the MSU ath dept

I?m not sure about here yet, we will see soon.

gravedigger
11-28-2019, 11:05 AM
It is amazing the two vastly different ideas you will get on the coaching deal by going to each board. The ?so-called insiders? on GP seem to lean Moorhead will be back and when you come over here, we are guessing who the next coach is going to be like it is already in stone. With that being said I will cancel my membership on GP if we have a new coach. No way I am paying for that BS when there are those here who have better sources and it?s free.

Wow. You pay for the message board stuff?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Wow. You pay for the message board stuff?

Well it is a pay site so.....

Dawg2003
11-28-2019, 11:28 AM
I keep cancelling my Gene's Page subscription, but then I'll cave in and go back to it.

Mercdawg
11-28-2019, 01:05 PM
I'll say this, It's obvious that I don't post a lot but I've been on all three sites for a while, and was on GP for a long, long time. Not anymore. I like this site the best and it's not even close. Can't stand the other two anymore. Hell, the cast of characters and the things back and forth between some posters on here are comedy gold sometimes! I can spend a few hours at a time reading and laughing. There is quality info on here also. I enjoy it here a lot.