PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum totin the water today ....

dawgday166
11-27-2019, 05:29 PM
He had an interview with Bo Bounds and Bo was saying Joe has to win to stay.

But Finebaum saying that he doesn't understand why Joe should stay based on one win over a mediocre at best OM team. And he doesn't think he's a good fit for MSU and also doesn't think that Joe would ever be successful in SEC.

Lot of callers from MS today too.

Dawgology
11-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Bo is an idiot.

was21
11-27-2019, 07:24 PM
Agree with Finebaum on this even if it hurts

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2019, 07:36 PM
Finbaum is an idiot. He also hates Mississippi State.

dawgday166
11-27-2019, 07:40 PM
Agree he's an idiot half the time. But when he starts saying stuff like this at a point like this ... I believe it's been whispered in his ear. It's consistent with other similar events that have happened like that. Just sayin.

Don't usually watch Finebaum but am today for this very reason ... to see if he said anything about this.

Behrdawg
11-27-2019, 07:41 PM
Bo is an idiot.

I get so tired of this shit. Bo runs a show and has relationships so he has to keep honest and not always speculate. He isn't an idiot. He's doing his job and protecting his brand. It's been said since early season that Joe has to win 7 games. There is a lot of info out there. Don't be so quick to judge because someone else doesn't line up with your thoughts/"info".

msbulldog
11-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Agree he's an idiot half the time. But when he starts saying stuff like this at a point like this ... I believe it's been whispered in his ear. It's consistent with other similar events that have happened like that. Just sayin.

Don't usually watch Finebaum but am today for this very reason ... to see if he said anything about this.

Damn sure a lot of ear to whisper into, Dumbo!

dawgday166
11-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Damn sure a lot of ear to whisper into, Dumbo!

LOL ... yep he could probably fly on his own.

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2019, 09:11 PM

He is an idiot and he doesn't know a dang thing. His whole sticht is to rustle the Jimmies and always has been. As far as MSU is concerned, and I have no idea what he is saying, but whatever HE says we should do we would be well advised to do as close to exactly the opposite as we can. He hates MSU.

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2019, 09:15 PM
I get so tired of this shit. Bo runs a show and has relationships so he has to keep honest and not always speculate. He isn't an idiot. He's doing his job and protecting his brand. It's been said since early season that Joe has to win 7 games. There is a lot of info out there. Don't be so quick to judge because someone else doesn't line up with your thoughts/"info".

Media does not exist to be honest. It exists to sell itself. All of us need to remember that. That goes for local stuff too.

defiantdog
11-27-2019, 09:16 PM
Good on Bo to not reply to some of the comments on this board. And I believe he still reads ED.

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2019, 10:37 PM
He is an idiot and he doesn't know a dang thing. His whole sticht is to rustle the Jimmies and always has been. As far as MSU is concerned, and I have no idea what he is saying, but whatever HE says we should do we would be well advised to do as close to exactly the opposite as we can. He hates MSU.

Bounds definitely goes out of his way to paint all things MState in the negative. I laughed the other week. he couldn’t get over predicting the crowd size for AC. After each break, his estimate was a little lower. Then his smartass twitter comments during the game.

Maybe it’s a shtick to stir up State fans and keep
OM ad money.... I dnk but it’s annoying AF.

Behrdawg
11-27-2019, 10:41 PM
Good on Bo to not reply to some of the comments on this board. And I believe he still reads ED.

Yes he does still read it. Bo is smart and knows exactly what he's doing. If I shared half the stuff that Bo does for State, the guys here bashing him would feel like shit.

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2019, 10:46 PM
Yes he does still read it. Bo is smart and knows exactly what he's doing. If I shared half the stuff that Bo does for State, the guys here bashing him would feel like shit.

Maybe you should. Because all that’s known.... is he paints State football negatively every show.

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2019, 11:08 PM
Bounds definitely goes out of his way to paint all things MState in the negative. I laughed the other week. he couldn?t get over predicting the crowd size for AC. After each break, his estimate was a little lower. Then his smartass twitter comments during the game.

Maybe it?s a shtick to stir up State fans and keep
OM ad money.... I dnk but it?s annoying AF.

I have absolutely no idea who Bo Bounds is. Seriously. I was talking about Finebaum.

Dawg2003
11-27-2019, 11:12 PM
Bounds definitely goes out of his way to paint all things MState in the negative. I laughed the other week. he couldn’t get over predicting the crowd size for AC. After each break, his estimate was a little lower. Then his smartass twitter comments during the game.

Maybe it’s a shtick to stir up State fans and keep
OM ad money.... I dnk but it’s annoying AF.

Bo is a radio show host. His number 1 priority is to get ratings, so he has to stir the pot a bit. It's amazing to me how many people don't understand how radio and TV work. Of course, he's going to stir the pot with Moorhead.

Also, he doesn't always put MSU in a negative light. How many times has he interviewed our baseball players and coaches while being complimentary of our program? Quite a bit.

BeastMan
11-27-2019, 11:45 PM
Maybe you should. Because all that’s known.... is he paints State football negatively every show.

No he doesn’t. That’s not even close to true

Maroonthirteen
11-28-2019, 06:22 AM
No he doesn’t. That’s not even close to true

It’s 100% true. Shits on MSU football every chance.

Behrdawg
11-28-2019, 08:36 AM

I probably read this board more than 99% of the people that post on it. I wonder how many of these posters actually know Bo and listen to his show? I'd be willing to bet that the numbers are pretty dismal. You don't have to like or believe what I say, but as one of the owner's of ED and the fact that I know Bo personally, I can say in confidence that you guys are wrong and don't understand how his business operates.

basedog
11-28-2019, 08:46 AM
I probably read this board more than 99% of the people that post on it. I wonder how many of these posters actually know Bo and listen to his show? I'd be willing to bet that the numbers are pretty dismal. You don't have to like or believe what I say, but as one of the owner's of ED and the fact that I know Bo personally, I can say in confidence that you guys are wrong and don't understand how his business operates.

I don't listen to Bo's radio show, but we have so called fans here on ED stating they want us to lose today so which is worse in your mind? Bo gotta eat right?

msbulldog
11-28-2019, 09:42 AM

I listen to Bo almost everyday. And read ED at least 3 times everyday.

wild_dawg
11-28-2019, 09:47 AM
I listen almost everyday, I don't always agree with him, but its a good show. If he were to just agree with us and never stir the pot, there would be no show.