PDA

View Full Version : Like a fool I listen to Cannon Motors Rebel Rag Hot Line or something like that...

Jack Lambert
11-26-2019, 11:09 AM
First of all Ben Garrett was sitting in for Glory Hole Yance.
Second of all Ben is a insufferable arrogant prick.
Third of all the other guy was insufferable simply because he is a Bear fan but he was not arrogant.
Fourth of all Tom Luke was on the show and he seemed to be a ok guy.

Now Ben said that there is too much importance put on this game and that Ole Miss is better then this game being important. It should be move to earlier in the season. He also said that since LSU left the Magnolia Trophy and the Boot Trophy on the field, if Ole Miss wins they should do the same thing with the Egg Trophy. The other guy tried to be PC but he disagreed with Ben. He thinks this is a important game every year and when Tom Luke was on he basically said the same thing.

Ben also said that our issue we are having now is because we tried too hard to go after Ole Miss. You can read into that one how you want.

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2019, 11:12 AM
I read several more reasons I want to beat them.

Maroonthirteen
11-26-2019, 11:24 AM
LSU is leaving trophies on the field because LSU is playing for something bigger. The Golden Egg is all OM has.

Regardless I laugh at them high hatting the Egg Bowl. They can say it means nothing but the masses aren’t buying it. they’ll be hiking their legs on pylons and will parade the trophy if they get a chance Thursday.

timotheus
11-26-2019, 11:40 AM
Ben's dad donates funds which go toward his job. I do agree with Jack on Ben also.

Maroonthirteen
11-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Now I will say this.... and it’s probably a topic for another thread but...

The next to last week should be a bye for everyone and stop these FCS games. Or, add another conference game and allow teams to move their rivalry game around the schedule to follow a Bye week.

defiantdog
11-26-2019, 12:19 PM
For the one millionth time, LSU does not consider OM a rival. OM can?t help but push that agenda year after year.

LoneStarDawg
11-26-2019, 12:30 PM
For the one millionth time, LSU does not consider OM a rival. OM can?t help but push that agenda year after year.

I?ll agree and a make it the one millionth and one time!

PMDawg
11-26-2019, 12:32 PM
A game between two teams from the same state is always important. if for no other reason than in state recruiting, and building your future fanbase.
That they think they're above us/the rivalry is inconsequential to anything. Personally, I would love it if they quit focusing on us at all. That would very quickly lead to a long period of success for us.

PMDawg
11-26-2019, 12:33 PM
I?ll agree and a make it the one millionth and one time!

Nice to see you again Mutt

Tbonewannabe
11-26-2019, 12:39 PM
First of all Ben Garrett was sitting in for Glory Hole Yance.
Second of all Ben is a insufferable arrogant prick.
Third of all the other guy was insufferable simply because he is a Bear fan but he was not arrogant.
Fourth of all Tom Luke was on the show and he seemed to be a ok guy.

Now Ben said that there is too much importance put on this game and that Ole Miss is better then this game being important. It should be move to earlier in the season. He also said that since LSU left the Magnolia Trophy and the Boot Trophy on the field, if Ole Miss wins they should do the same thing with the Egg Trophy. The other guy tried to be PC but he disagreed with Ben. He thinks this is a important game every year and when Tom Luke was on he basically said the same thing.

Ben also said that our issue we are having now is because we tried too hard to go after Ole Miss. You can read into that one how you want.

LSU has never really cared for some 3 year old shit looking trophy. Ark and UM are trying to create a rivalry.

LoneStarDawg
11-26-2019, 12:39 PM
Nice to see you again Mutt

Not a clue what this means. But, I?m guessing you think I?m posting as someone who changed their username or something.

msbulldog
11-26-2019, 01:27 PM
Let us beat them again this year and we will see how much they care about this game. I see hellish wailing and gnashing of teeth coming.

Gutter Cobreh
11-26-2019, 02:30 PM
Not a clue what this means. But, I?m guessing you think I?m posting as someone who changed their username or something.

Have you used the words "commie bastards" in the last 4 hours? If so, welcome Mutt. If not, then welcome to the board and you've been confused with someone else.

DeputyDawg94
11-26-2019, 02:33 PM

I was at the 2014 LSU game and got in a conversation with a group of coonasses. I asked if they considered OM a rival. They all laughed and one asked me if the nail considered the hammer a rival.

Tbonewannabe
11-26-2019, 03:05 PM
I was at the 2014 LSU game and got in a conversation with a group of coonasses. I asked if they considered OM a rival. They all laughed and one asked me if the nail considered the hammer a rival.

It would be exactly like if we tried to say Bama was our real rival. We have the 80 Bama game to point towards like UM has that one game in the 60s against LSU only we actually won the game.

BeastMan
11-26-2019, 03:57 PM
Ben's dad donates funds which go toward his job. I do agree with Jack on Ben also.

If I was Ben, I'd go in to the family bizz. To hell with working for Chuck.

BrunswickDawg
11-26-2019, 04:04 PM

Ole Miss reveres getting their ass kicked more than any school - I think it has something to do with Pickett's Charge.

Jarius
11-26-2019, 04:22 PM
The people who are thinking about pulling for OM this week need to go listen to their podcasts and their talk shows and read their message boards. If you can do all of that during Egg Bowl week and listen to what they have to say about our University and still pull for them on Thursday then bless your heart.

wild_dawg
11-26-2019, 04:25 PM
They claim we aren't their real rival yet they've recently rushed the field when they've beaten us and hired their current head coach because he beat us. What a bunch of arrogant self righteous 17's.

LoneStarDawg
11-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Have you used the words "commie bastards" in the last 4 hours? If so, welcome Mutt. If not, then welcome to the board and you've been confused with someone else.

I?ve definitely been confused with someone else. Although I?ve been a reader for a long time I?ve never really posted much. I think I setup this account a couple years ago.

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2019, 05:58 PM
Let us beat them again this year and we will see how much they care about this game. I see hellish wailing and gnashing of teeth coming.

Let us beat them and then fire our coach while they are still stuck with theirs. That's the ultimate scenario this weekend.

Lord McBuckethead
11-26-2019, 07:20 PM
LSU is leaving trophies on the field because LSU is playing for something bigger. The Golden Egg is all OM has.

Regardless I laugh at them high hatting the Egg Bowl. They can say it means nothing but the masses aren?t buying it. they?ll be hiking their legs on pylons and will parade the trophy if they get a chance Thursday.

No shit, if they win their players will be sprinting down the field to hoist the trophy. Bunch of dumb mother 17ers.

MaroonFlounder
11-26-2019, 10:15 PM
Speaking of Yance. He apparently has a seething post on om spirit bitching about lost revenue for UM and oxford and that it was 100% the fault of Mullen, Leo, Kobe, and the NCAA. I shit u not.

Mjoelner34
11-26-2019, 10:24 PM
They lock arms and sway back and forth to 'Lock the Vaught' (stolen from aTm sawing the horns off). They now play Hell's Bells on 3rd downs for the opposing teams (Hmmm. Who else has been doing that FOREVER?). They may as well steal something LSU did first too.

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 02:12 AM
Speaking of Yance. He apparently has a seething post on om spirit bitching about lost revenue for UM and oxford and that it was 100% the fault of Mullen, Leo, Kobe, and the NCAA. I shit u not.

You know what is honestly incredible to me- NO ONE there has ever once thought "Hey, maybe we should actually try to build a football program instead of cheating our ass off and hoping we don't get caught."

Really- think about it. They've been burned how many times by cheating? And then their Network severely limits who they can hire. Did they really think that Tony Dungy would really want to get caught up in their BS and have that on his resume'?

It's just blame it all on MSU. So I'm not sure if we're really little brother or not since we apparently have enough sway to take their ass down when we want to and devastate their town financially. Their words not mine