PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum statement

NWADAWG
11-26-2019, 10:33 AM
This is what finebaum had to say about JoMo - "I don?t think Joe Moorhead has much of a claim to keep his job if he can?t beat an average Ole Miss team at home to finish this season.?

Commercecomet24
11-26-2019, 10:35 AM
That Paul's a genius*****

BeardoMSU
11-26-2019, 10:45 AM
Who gives a shit what that dickhead thinks....Paul, and others like him, would much prefer our program return to our doormat days.

Plus, there isn't much of a "claim" that Joe should keep his job even if he beats "an average Ole Miss team at home to finish the season".

The future of the program is bigger than the results of a single game.

Coursesuper
11-26-2019, 10:49 AM
That comment took so much research on his part its truly amazing. ****

bluelightstar
11-26-2019, 11:00 AM
Who gives a shit what that dickhead thinks....Paul, and others like him, would much prefer our program return to our doormat days.

Plus, there isn't much of a "claim" that Joe should keep his job even if he beats "an average Ole Miss team at home to finish the season".

The future of the program is bigger than the results of a single game.

I generally agree with you. But if Paul wanted us to return to our doormat days, he would be making excuses for Moorhead. There's a reason every other school in the SEC is thrilled we've got him.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2019, 11:05 AM
I generally agree with you. But if Paul wanted us to return to our doormat days, he would be making excuses for Moorhead. There's a reason every other school in the SEC is thrilled we've got him.

Just wait...he's saying that now, but when we make the move (hopefully), he'll be parrotting shit like "who does MSU think they are firing a coach after two years, etc. etc.".

RiverCityDawg
11-26-2019, 11:09 AM
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.....ole miss is way worse than average.

LoneStarDawg
11-26-2019, 11:47 AM
Amazes me after all these years people still actually listen to/watch Paul Finebaum.

Jack Lambert
11-26-2019, 12:12 PM
Paul is the tiny Phillip head screw driver you buy at dollar tree.

R2Dawg
11-26-2019, 01:02 PM
Just wait...he's saying that now, but when we make the move (hopefully), he'll be parrotting shit like "who does MSU think they are firing a coach after two years, etc. etc.".

Yep he'll be all over it. Who does MSU think they will get. Starkville is a hard place to win, only a great coach can win 8 games there - see CDM. The whole hard place to win BS, media narrative gets old. It is hard to win here because we are in SECW just like every other school not names Bama.

msbulldog
11-26-2019, 01:12 PM
That dik with very large ears, graduated from UT and pulls for Alabama. The ultimate sidewalk fan.

Thick
11-26-2019, 01:25 PM
Why do any State fans EVER listen or even give 2 “17s” about Finebaum is beyond me. He’s a nerd that looks down on MSU, and he can go $&@# himself until his ears fall off!

NWADAWG
11-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Amazes me after all these years people still actually listen to/watch Paul Finebaum.

I don't listen to or watch any sports talk shows. They all just say whatever puts more money in their pocket. This little quote just popped up on Facebook, aka social media for old people.

I did find it interesting that another talking head is putting the Joe is gone if he loses statement out there. Gives me hope that they can't all be wrong.

LoneStarDawg
11-26-2019, 01:55 PM
I don't listen to or watch any sports talk shows. They all just say whatever puts more money in their pocket. This little quote just popped up on Facebook, aka social media for old people.

I did find it interesting that another talking head is putting the Joe is gone if he loses statement out there. Gives me hope that they can't all be wrong.

Dream scenario: Win big and he still gets fired!

Johnson85
11-26-2019, 02:15 PM

Yup. Finebaum's only two real marketable skills are an understanding of how to stir shit up and a lack of shame. Right now talking about a coach needing to be fired stirs the pot. In a week, talking about how the firing was a bad decision will stir the pot.

War Machine Dawg
11-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Why do any State fans EVER listen or even give 2 ?17s? about Finebaum is beyond me. He?s a nerd that looks down on MSU, and he can go $&@# himself until his ears fall off!

Best one liner about Finebaum EVAH. Laughed until I almost cried, literally.

TALL DAWG
11-26-2019, 02:44 PM
Best one liner about Finebaum EVAH. Laughed until I almost cried, literally.

Whoever is standing by Paul when his ears fall off as they may
get hurt if one of those big ones hits them!

TaleofTwoDogs
11-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Beardo, you are absolutely right, he is a dickhead.

msudawg1200
11-26-2019, 04:30 PM
This is what finebaum had to say about JoMo - "I don?t think Joe Moorhead has much of a claim to keep his job if he can?t beat an average Ole Miss team at home to finish this season.?

I?m not taking up for Finebaum at all, but don?t we all think the same thing?

HereComesTheSpiral
11-26-2019, 10:08 PM

Will people ever realize these people just like the smell of their own farts?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmusedSlimyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif