PDA

View Full Version : Keyton v Plumlee

cheewgumm
11-26-2019, 10:26 AM
If we played Keyton, wouldn?t this be a complete shootout with both teams rushing for 450 yards?

RiverCityDawg
11-26-2019, 10:29 AM
Uh, no. Moorhead is our coach either way and KT is no better runner than Tommy. Shrader is better than both.

CovertDawg
11-26-2019, 10:29 AM
No.

cheewgumm
11-26-2019, 10:36 AM
Keyton is a waaaayyy better runner than both out QBs. I love Shrader but Keyton is a better runner.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-26-2019, 10:40 AM
Did anybody hear Bo Bounds say something about Keyton this morning? I missed what he said. Something about did Joe do "this" to make MacIntyre spend 3-4 hours in a short week to prepare for Keyton. Did Joe say something about this?

cheewgumm
11-26-2019, 10:44 AM
I was listening which prompted me to ask this.

He mentioned that Moorhead said that Keyton had done everything he had to do, and was doing good, etc. On the show they wondered if it meant anything as far as him possibly playing.

Commercecomet24
I don't want to give to much away but there's some special packages that we've been working on that might involve different QBs.

CovertDawg
Definitely not a waaaaaayyy better runner. Keyton always struck me as more of a straight line guy while Shrader has more of a make you miss ability.

Cooterpoot
11-26-2019, 10:45 AM
Keyton is a waaaayyy better runner than both out QBs. I love Shrader but Keyton is a better runner.

No he’s not

OLJWales
11-26-2019, 10:47 AM
I hope our new coach convinces K to stay.

KOdawg1
11-26-2019, 10:51 AM
I've heard all about the unique and special packages Joe has planned for 2 years, but all I've seen is 11 ppg in our SEC losses. 11

Tbonewannabe
11-26-2019, 10:51 AM
Definitely not a waaaaaayyy better runner. Keyton always struck me as more of a straight line guy while Shrader has more of a make you miss ability.

Shrader definitely is special in making guys miss or escaping. KT is probably overall faster and he is pretty quick. Both guys are a lot better than Tommy.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2019, 10:54 AM
I've heard all about the unique and special packages Joe has planned for 2 years, but all I've seen is 11 ppg in our SEC losses. 11

Yep, and I won't believe any of them will work until i see it.

StarkVegasSteve
11-26-2019, 10:57 AM
Did anybody hear Bo Bounds say something about Keyton this morning? I missed what he said. Something about did Joe do "this" to make MacIntyre spend 3-4 hours in a short week to prepare for Keyton. Did Joe say something about this?

That's all it was and I doubt it will work. If we really wanted to make him think we should've insterted KT into the game last week in some packages. I honestly wouldn't be opposed to going two back in Shotgun and putting all the 3 QBs out there.

defiantdog
11-26-2019, 11:07 AM
We?d just line him up as an RB for one play that results in negative yards because the receivers wouldnt even sell the pass fake

Commercecomet24
11-26-2019, 11:11 AM
That's all it was and I doubt it will work. If we really wanted to make him think we should've insterted KT into the game last week in some packages. I honestly wouldn't be opposed to going two back in Shotgun and putting all the 3 QBs out there.

Possible.

Churchill
11-26-2019, 11:19 AM
If we play KT at this point it's not about game performance. It's about Joe trying to get a team back emotionally and mentally that he has lost in order to win this one game and keep his damn job. It's too late for the dumb bastard to play with the X's and O's but not too late to get the team really excited and get to an emotional level he hasn't been able to attain since he's been here. To me it would be a cheap and sleezey gimmick at this point. Fire away .

edited to add: I like KT and think he should have been getting snaps all along.

Jack Lambert
11-26-2019, 11:26 AM
I don't want to give to much away but there's some special packages that we've been working on that might involve different QBs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0VFa_4JwM