PDA

View Full Version : What are your expectations heading forward

Dawgcap
11-26-2019, 12:04 AM
So say we have a coaching change, what are your expectations?? Mine personally are finding a coach that gets and keeps us in a 7-8 win range. I pray for a run every 5-7 years and challenge the elite. Look I?m 56 as of next week so my time is limited for great but I think the elephant in the room is the SEC ain?t letting us be a big player. So we need to find a coach who can slowly build a consistent program without red flags. Win the 7-8. Pull an upset but never making that crazy splash.
Us, Mississippi and Mizzou did that in the last 5-7 years. Guess who are on probation? You upset the Apple cart and hell comes. Slowly changing our tier in the conference is how we do it or cheat like a m17er. I like moving up a tier or so over the next 5 years. Money with the SEC and tv is unreal. Guess who doesn?t move the needle in viewership?? So we have to gradually tier up. The SEC is 5-6 strong with 8-9 schedule fillers. This is a change in perception that will take time and may never happen

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2019, 06:43 AM
- Coach plays Mississippi State football
- Demands excellence in the weight room
- Demands physicality, strain, and relentless effort.
- A coach that demands such a high level of effort and execution that the players develop that pride in those same qualities and develop that brotherhood due to going through those things together.

Do those things and 7-9 wins per year will take care of themselves. Don't have to worry about it.