11-25-2019, 10:04 PM
https://youtu.be/z_4yjB8tV3o

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 10:06 PM
Or this

https://youtu.be/rT5kHif4qL4

DeputyDawg94
11-25-2019, 10:26 PM
I hate those ****sucking, mother17ing, dirtbag, low life insufferable douche wipe, no mascot having, dumb ass sons of bitches worse than I hate the devil himself. GTHOM!!!!!! 17em!!!!!!

HAIL STATE!!!!!!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2019, 12:01 AM
I'll never forget! I hate em!

HAILSTATE!

Bdawg
11-26-2019, 01:00 AM
Never had s*** for anyone who thought they were better than the next person. GTHOM!!!

msbulldog
11-26-2019, 07:38 AM
17 THEM

BogeyGolfer
11-26-2019, 08:01 AM

That and the pissing in the end-zone was over the top, I still do not see how people think that that wasn't intentional. Blows my mind...

TheLostDawg
11-26-2019, 08:08 AM
I thought y'all were pulling for them this week

msbulldog
11-26-2019, 08:10 AM
Thought wrong.

basedog
11-26-2019, 08:15 AM

Just the non True Maroon so call fans***

TrapGame
11-26-2019, 08:32 AM
This is why I'll never root for those ****ers. They can all go to Hell. Luke is a piece of shit.

Maroonthirteen
11-26-2019, 08:35 AM
I have a feeling too..... this year may get ugly.

Luke understands his role at OM and what is important to them. Their cigar boys have hand placed a yes man, head coach, chancellor and AD. Forward Rebel, or whoever they are, will ramp up the bitterness start fights and point fingers at us. Also I don?t know that Moorhead has control to Reign our guys in.

I hope I?m wrong and it?s a clean game. But I don?t expect it all.

BogeyGolfer
11-26-2019, 08:37 AM

I want what's best for the program overall in the long run. If that means taking an L, so be it. I hope we can get the W and still have Moorehead replaced which is what I'm hearing but we will see...

MaroonFlounder
11-26-2019, 09:11 AM
I want what's best for the program overall in the long run. If that means taking an L, so be it. I hope we can get the W and still have Moorehead replaced which is what I'm hearing but we will see...

It is my belief that MoHead has an agreement in principle with Rutgers, and is going to leave on his own after the Egg.

Therefore....game on. Let's demolish them bastards/

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2019, 09:31 AM

another one to remember

DeputyDawg94
11-26-2019, 09:51 AM

I cannot pull for them to beat us, but I do recognize the positive that would come out of it.

RougeDawg
11-26-2019, 02:20 PM
Shit on OM always and in every way. If that school was wiped off the face of the earth, I would not shed a tear.

I hope they lose everything they ever do. They are they are the epitome of hypocrisy. Hopefully we send them home with our feet in their asses. Hopefully they keep Cheap Shot Like. And lastly, hopefully SloMo leaves on a win in his last game. This would be the best outcome for all involved.

Turfdawg67
11-26-2019, 02:57 PM
I wish Brown and Abrams would show up to watch the game... and Abrams would bitch slap AJ again.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Shit on OM always and in every way. If that school was wiped off the face of the earth, I would not shed a tear.

I hope they lose everything they ever do. They are they are the epitome of hypocrisy. Hopefully we send them home with our feet in their asses. Hopefully they keep Cheap Shot Like. And lastly, hopefully SloMo leaves on a win in his last game. This would be the best outcome for all involved.

Well Said, Rouge! Agree 100%! Rep Given!

The Federalist Engineer
11-27-2019, 12:30 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WI6A2qJjdG8/TzhUjrTYsOI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/GV79y-wO9SA/s1600/bill-pullma-nuke-em.jpg

msu15
11-27-2019, 12:44 AM
I wish Brown and Abrams would show up to watch the game... and Abrams would bitch slap AJ again.

Maybe if you spelled his name right

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 02:06 AM
That and the pissing in the end-zone was over the top, I still do not see how people think that that wasn't intentional. Blows my mind...

No- when they do that it's all "good natured and just having fun with your rival." Jeffrey Simmons plants our flag at their 50- the same thing they did on our field the year before- "Over the top rivalry that is getting toxic."

I have a feeling too..... this year may get ugly.

Luke understands his role at OM and what is important to them. Their cigar boys have hand placed a yes man, head coach, chancellor and AD. Forward Rebel, or whoever they are, will ramp up the bitterness start fights and point fingers at us. Also I don?t know that Moorhead has control to Reign our guys in.

I hope I?m wrong and it?s a clean game. But I don?t expect it all.

Honestly, I don't think it will get too bad. Not after that alleged meeting between Cohen, Bjork, and Sankey. The biggest thing that pissed me off about that was Sankey not doing jack shit after 2017 but then we get into pushing match all of a sudden it's an issue after 2018.

They should just start the game off with everyone having one flagrant foul on their record and one more gets them ejected. That's the best way to curb it. That's what the officials did last year at the start of the fourth quarter and things simmered down immediately. Until their loudmouth AD popped off.

basedog
11-27-2019, 07:50 AM
No- when they do that it's all "good natured and just having fun with your rival." Jeffrey Simmons plants our flag at their 50- the same thing they did on our field the year before- "Over the top rivalry that is getting toxic."

Honestly, I don't think it will get too bad. Not after that alleged meeting between Cohen, Bjork, and Sankey. The biggest thing that pissed me off about that was Sankey not doing jack shit after 2017 but then we get into pushing match all of a sudden it's an issue after 2018.

They should just start the game off with everyone having one flagrant foul on their record and one more gets them ejected. That's the best way to curb it. That's what the officials did last year at the start of the fourth quarter and things simmered down immediately. Until their loudmouth AD popped off.

I think it will be very intense and lots of mouthing going on. It usually is and no reason this year want be any difference, I say a fight breaks out......again.

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2019, 08:01 AM
Bjork is gone. New leadership looking to get “things back to where they were”. The new leadership wants the Egg.

Todd4State
11-27-2019, 08:55 AM
I think it will be very intense and lots of mouthing going on. It usually is and no reason this year want be any difference, I say a fight breaks out......again.

You may be right. But if it does I don’t want to hear Sankey complaining if his officials let things get out of hand.

basedog
11-27-2019, 09:46 AM
You may be right. But if it does I don’t want to hear Sankey complaining if his officials let things get out of hand.

As you know, officiating in the Sec just sucks, I bet this game could come down to one bad call to determine the outcome or momentum.
I've seen it before but I have also seen some poor play calling. Maybe the worse when Watson Brown was our OC and Joe Lee BearShark DC. In Oxford we have first and goal with about 8 or 9 plays, maybe 11 and couldn't score. It sucked badly with his play calling that cold miserable day.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2019, 09:48 AM
As you know, officiating in the Sec just sucks, I bet this game could come down to one bad call to determine the outcome or momentum.
I've seen it before but I have also seen some poor play calling. Maybe the worse when Watson Brown was our OC and Joe Lee BearShark DC. In Oxford we have first and goal with about 8 or 9 plays, maybe 11 and couldn't score. It sucked badly with his play calling that cold miserable day.

I remember that well, 1992. We had 8+ plays inside their 5 yard line in the 4th quarter and couldn't score. It was cold as heck and just a terrible day.