PDA

View Full Version : Don't care what you think about the bald headed guy...

Jack Lambert
11-25-2019, 04:00 PM
You have to give props to Jeremy Pruitt. That program could have went south but he is gong to end up with a seven win season and a bowl bid once they beat Vandy. I know I talked bad about the guy.

StarkVegasSteve
11-25-2019, 04:04 PM
He's probably my choice for SEC Coach of Year even though I know O will get it. I mean they were a flaming dumpster fire that had more gasoline being poured on it almost every week by about Week 5. To right the ship and have a chance to get to 8 wins is beyond remarkable. I was definitely wrong on him.

msstate7
11-25-2019, 04:12 PM
He's probably my choice for SEC Coach of Year even though I know O will get it. I mean they were a flaming dumpster fire that had more gasoline being poured on it almost every week by about Week 5. To right the ship and have a chance to get to 8 wins is beyond remarkable. I was definitely wrong on him.

Ed O has to be COY. I think Pruitt was great after the rocky start, but you have to hold him accountable for the rocky start. He looks like he might be a good hire for sure though

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 04:18 PM
I love how our fans are usually so quick to be dismissive of other coaches when they're hired or other teams preseason.

I won't say I knew or even now know he'll work out very good, but I always felt that at a minimum, he could probably put a D and Oline on the field that would smack other teams hard in the mouth. I figured he'd field tough teams, which is more than half the battle.

Bothrops
11-25-2019, 05:17 PM
God must like him.

Jack Lambert
11-25-2019, 05:22 PM
God must like him.

Or hates Fat Phil. You know he was hoping to be able to jump in and take over.

NCDawg
11-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Pruitt is a good coach. He knows how to relate to his players and doesn't take any crap. He would have made a better coach for us than the one Cohen selected.

was21
11-25-2019, 05:48 PM
Wouldn't want any corch who never heard of asparagus

nsvltndog
11-25-2019, 06:21 PM
Early signs are that there is more to being a good SEC football coach than having the highest IQ of the potential coaching candidates. I'm not upset we didn't get Pruitt, but I hope we look beyond being the genius in the room with our next hire.

msbulldog
11-25-2019, 06:40 PM
Pruitt is a good fit for Tn, right up their alley.