PDA

View Full Version : Team meeting at 1 today

Pinto
11-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Nm

chef dixon
11-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Hopefully Jovester telling the squad he's going to Rutgers.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Like every Monday I presume?

Ifyouonlyknew
11-25-2019, 11:22 AM
I mean school is out & his weekly press conference is at 12 or 12:30 so 1pm team meeting sounds right.

msudawg1200
11-25-2019, 11:24 AM
I mean school is out & his weekly press conference is at 12 or 12:30 so 1pm team meeting sounds right.

School is actually not out until the end of tomorrow.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2019, 11:27 AM
Nm

Because we have a game on Thursday.

stalkingpoon
11-25-2019, 11:28 AM
Moorhead announcing he's leaving, and expect Bob Stoops to be announced soon***********

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Because we have a game on Thursday.

Maybe so but I thought the team got together for a group hug to practice and review film every Sunday. Two group hugs on successive days?

msstate7
11-25-2019, 11:32 AM
Maybe so but I thought the team got together for a group hug to practice and review film every Sunday. Two group hugs on successive days?

2 hug days in a row is to install more toughness

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 11:36 AM
2 hug days in a row is to install more toughness

Joe cranking up the intensity and frequency of the hug sessions. We gonna be some mean, nasty bastards Thursday night.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2019, 11:47 AM

They are on a different schedule this week due to the Thursday game.

Thick
11-25-2019, 12:08 PM
Rehearsal for pre-kick dance routine.

NCDawg
11-25-2019, 12:09 PM
Moorhead announcing he's leaving, and expect Bob Stoops to be announced soon***********

I heard either Chad Morris or Ron Cooper will be announced soon.

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 12:18 PM
They are on a different schedule this week due to the Thursday game.

Figure as much ... dammit!

Lord McBuckethead
11-25-2019, 12:54 PM
School is actually not out until the end of tomorrow.

Hey Starkville School District, take 17n notice.

Tbonewannabe
11-25-2019, 01:10 PM
Joe cranking up the intensity and frequency of the hug sessions. We gonna be some mean, nasty bastards Thursday night.

We have went from the normal one hand back slap hug to full on bear hugs.

Tbonewannabe
11-25-2019, 01:10 PM
I heard either Chad Morris or Ron Cooper will be announced soon.

Cooper to run the D and Morris to run the O with Chizik as Head Coach.

Dawgbite
11-25-2019, 01:41 PM
Oh Shit! I'm gonna be late.

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 02:17 PM
If you hear anything like this on Friday or Sat then feel free to speak up.

Mobile Bay
11-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Nick Saban wants to live closer to Old Waverly. He will be announced soon.

MarketingBully
11-25-2019, 02:42 PM
Did you guys see Joe’s demeanor in this week’s press conference? He looked like a coach who knows he’s going to get fired. Something definitely is up.

Tbonewannabe
11-25-2019, 03:09 PM
Did you guys see Joe’s demeanor in this week’s press conference? He looked like a coach who knows he’s going to get fired. Something definitely is up.

He definitely doesn't look like a guy that just won a game and needs one more to go bowling by beating your rival.

trojandawg
11-25-2019, 03:38 PM
noticed that too. he perked up a little near the end talking about thanksgiving, but other than that he just seemed ready to get it over.

Schultzy
11-25-2019, 03:45 PM
have gone

msstate7
11-25-2019, 03:51 PM
If we're wearing him down, imagine if he were at Florida, LSU, auburn, Bama, etc

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 03:56 PM
Actually just watched presser. I didn't read anything into his demeanor myself. If anything, I think he may have been more relaxed today than usual. To me he looked a little beat down Sat night. Today he seemed pretty laid back to me. That is sorta outta character some tho since after a big win and big numbers from Hill he usually would be over the top on the progress that we're making.

StarkVegasSteve
11-25-2019, 04:08 PM
Almost seemed too relaxed. I'll say this, if he's not all in trying to win this one then Cohen doesn't need to let him coach it. Let Tony coach it. I want someone out there who is going to do whatever it takes to beat them no matter if you're job is on the line or not. He's no different than Dan in 12,14,15, and 17 if he's checked out and doesn't care.

Jack Lambert
11-25-2019, 04:09 PM
Actually just watched presser. I didn't read anything into his demeanor myself. If anything, I think he may have been more relaxed today than usual. To me he looked a little beat down Sat night. Today he seemed pretty laid back to me. That is sorta outta character some tho since after a big win and big numbers from Hill he usually would be over the top on the progress that we're making.

Either he is coaching for his job Saturday or he knows he is gone already. Just my opinion. If we lose I will be on he fire band wagon. I will not be obnoxious about it like others. If we win then I will sit back and accept what ever happens. I just hope if he is fire they make the right decision because I don't know if we can afford to have two former head coaches and one current head coach on pay roll at one time. Hopefully if Coach Moorhead is fired he gets a OC job somewhere and that helps cover some of the buy out.

Gutter Cobreh
11-25-2019, 04:18 PM
Either he is coaching for his job Saturday or he knows he is gone already. Just my opinion. If we lose I will be on he fire band wagon. I will not be obnoxious about it like others. If we win then I will sit back and accept what ever happens. I just hope if he is fire they make the right decision because I don't know if we can afford to have two former head coaches and one current head coach on pay roll at one time. Hopefully if Coach Moorhead is fired he gets a OC job somewhere and that helps cover some of the buy out.

What are you talking about Jack? We don't have any former coaches on the current payroll. If Moorhead is let go, it would be to take another job. I don't see outright firing him, but we could if he loses Thursday. Regardless, 34 has stated he's willing to pay off the buyout with his Juan Valdez royalties so all is good.

ScoobaDawg
11-25-2019, 04:19 PM

Who is he coaching for Saturday? Damn fired friday. and new head coach somewhere else saturday??

Jack Lambert
11-25-2019, 04:20 PM
What are you talking about Jack? We don't have any former coaches on the current payroll. If Moorhead is let go, it would be to take another job. I don't see outright firing him, but we could if he loses Thursday. Regardless, 34 has stated he's willing to pay off the buyout with his Juan Valdez royalties so all is good.

If we fire Moorhead and the next guy doesn't work out how do we fire him? If we did that would give us two former head coaches. I was talking what if in what if terms. No way we can afford that if the next guy does not work out. That is what I was saying. or at least trying to say.

If ticket prices get much higher I will have to move to the upper deck.

Jack Lambert
11-25-2019, 04:21 PM
Who is he coaching for Saturday? Damn fired friday. and new head coach somewhere else saturday??

You know what I meant. I was being a dumb ass.

dawgday166
11-25-2019, 04:21 PM

Auditioning at Rutgers by coaching against Penn St.

MarketingBully
11-25-2019, 04:41 PM
You know what I meant. I was being a dumb ass.

I lol’d at Scooba’s reaction there because his avatar fit his question he asked you. He did know what you meant but still funny. ;)

MarketingBully
11-25-2019, 04:44 PM

That’s not how I viewed it. Voice cracking like someone shot your dog is not how I view as laid back. Looked like a man who has resigned himself to his fate or stunned and about to do the box walk to me.

Tbonewannabe
11-25-2019, 05:58 PM
If we fire Moorhead and the next guy doesn't work out how do we fire him? If we did that would give us two former head coaches. I was talking what if in what if terms. No way we can afford that if the next guy does not work out. That is what I was saying. or at least trying to say.

If ticket prices get much higher I will have to move to the upper deck.

We would have to fire the next guy within 2 years to have multiple head coaches on the payroll like that. One good thing that comes from 4 year contracts max.

cujo
11-25-2019, 08:55 PM
We would have to fire the next guy within 2 years to have multiple head coaches on the payroll like that. One good thing that comes from 4 year contracts max.

He knows he ain?t getting fired unless we lose like we did in 2008.

oldjoedawg
11-25-2019, 09:07 PM
We have went from the normal one hand back slap hug to full on bear hugs.

Actually it is "have gone" rather than "have went"....

R2Dawg
11-25-2019, 10:01 PM
Cooper to run the D and Morris to run the O with Chizik as Head Coach.

Man that ain't even funny. Croom coaching the WR in WCO.

OLJWales
11-25-2019, 10:43 PM
He knows he ain?t getting fired unless we lose like we did in 2008.

Says who? YOU?

cujo
11-26-2019, 10:13 AM
Says who? YOU?

I hope we win

cujo
11-27-2019, 11:15 AM
I hope we win

He says things have changed 180 degrees in the last two days. I don?t know what to believe. My source is reliable and two days ago he said Moorhead was safe win or lose. Now he says he gone.
At this point all I care about is that we win the game.

Really Clark?
11-27-2019, 11:25 AM
He says things have changed 180 degrees in the last two days. I don?t know what to believe. My source is reliable and two days ago he said Moorhead was safe win or lose. Now he says he gone.
At this point all I care about is that we win the game.

Yeah he has been gone regardless since late last week.