PDA

View Full Version : Insiders: Am I Free to Cheer for MSU Thursday?

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Just be sure to let me know....

Liverpool and I can't stand the idea of winning and Joe coming back, so it would be much appreciated for you to let me know which foam finger Liverpool and I need to put on Thursday night.

Thanks!

timotheus
11-25-2019, 07:35 AM
I wouldn't pay any mind to ole liverworstpool. U go and do what u want to, shotgun.

CadaverDawg
11-25-2019, 07:41 AM
Liverpool hates Ole Miss more than he loves State. Thank God those in charge don't have his mindset. The success of our program is far bigger than a win over 4-7 Ole Miss. If we have the right coach in place, beating Ole Miss will take care of itself.

msstate7
11-25-2019, 08:03 AM
Liverpool is no state fan! He's a revel!

Sienfield
11-25-2019, 08:06 AM
Liverpool is no state fan! He's a revel!

Liverpool is insufferable.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 08:50 AM
Just be sure to let me know....

Liverpool and I can't stand the idea of winning and Joe coming back, so it would be much appreciated for you to let me know which foam finger Liverpool and I need to put on Thursday night.

Thanks!

I will be rooting for MSU as always. You have already said you are an Ole Miss man now. I thought that was settled.

Todd4State
11-25-2019, 08:52 AM
Yes you pull for MSU. LT isn’t in charge.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 08:58 AM
Liverpool hates Ole Miss more than he loves State. Thank God those in charge don't have his mindset. The success of our program is far bigger than a win over 4-7 Ole Miss. If we have the right coach in place, beating Ole Miss will take care of itself.

I've already said I don't care what happens to Joe I just want to beat Ole Miss. Some of you people have no idea how a rivalry in the south is supposed to work. Good Ole fashioned hatred is supposed to be part of it. It's what makes it fun. But you have to direct at the right target. Hating your coach more than you hate Ole Miss, no matter how bad he is, just isn't healthy. I'll agree with you one one thing, whatever we are going to do it should not hang on this game. Things better already be settled, one way or another. The recruiting cycle now makes that imperative.

FYI: I'm not in either camp on the coach. I won't be defending him, and I haven't been. I'm also not going to jump off a cliff if he gets fired.....or if he doesn't.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 08:59 AM
Liverpool is insufferable.

YEP!

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't pay any mind to ole liverworstpool. U go and do what u want to, shotgun.

He will, he started a thread about it, remember. I think he wants to get his parts sewed back on though.

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 09:04 AM
He will, he started a thread about it, remember. I think he wants to get his parts sewed back on though.

Bless your heart. I feel certain that 90.003540% of the persons on here are Rebbearsharks.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 09:19 AM
Bless your heart. I feel certain that 90.003540% of the persons on here are Rebbearsharks.

I haven't called him anything. He said himself he was going to root for the Rebels. Are you saying 90% of this board is rooting for Ole Miss?

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 09:26 AM
I haven't called him anything. He said himself he was going to root for the Rebels. Are you saying 90% of this board is rooting for Ole Miss?

Just cant take a joke dude, its a joke. Calm down all is well.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 09:31 AM
Just cant take a joke dude, its a joke. Calm down all is well.

I didn't think so.

shannondawg
11-25-2019, 09:31 AM
If we get beat Thursday, I will be telling myself its for the best as something may be done on our coaching situation. But I would just be lying to myself, cause my feelings for the sharks would never allow me to be happy about a loss to them 17's,

BeardoMSU
11-25-2019, 09:32 AM
The success of our program is far bigger than a win over 4-7 Ole Miss. If we have the right coach in place, beating Ole Miss will take care of itself.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again

Commercecomet24
11-25-2019, 09:34 AM
Let's get a win Thursday night, a bowl game and a new coach!

HAILSTATE!

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 09:34 AM
I didn't think so.

Obviously.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 09:37 AM
If we get beat Thursday, I will be telling myself its for the best as something may be done on our coaching situation. But I would just be lying to myself, cause my feelings for the sharks would never allow me to be happy about a loss to them 17's,

exactly

Really Clark?
11-25-2019, 09:39 AM

HAILSTATE!

Yes sir!!

TaleofTwoDogs
11-25-2019, 09:43 AM

HAILSTATE!

The best of all worlds.

Todd4State
11-25-2019, 09:55 AM

HAILSTATE!

Hail State!

BulldogBear
11-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Yes you pull for MSU. LT isn?t in charge.

This.

I want Joe gone gone gone gone gone gone. 17ing gone.

But I will not EVER pull against MSU. This isn't about the Egg or anything. It could be any opponent.

For sixty minutes, the game means more than any big picture. After last tick of the clock, resume picture. Win. Lose. What now? But during the game... Hail 17ing State!

LC Dawg
11-25-2019, 11:41 AM
If there truly are State fans rooting for us to lose Thursday I hope they have the decency to join me in the stadium and endure those ****ers parading around our field with that trophy. There is no way in hell that I want that to happen. I want to beat them by 50 and I want to ring my cowbell in the face of every one of those elitist ****ers that decide to come to our stadium. I want to close the gap on the overall record so I can quit hearing about it even though all that really matters is the post integration record.
It's not my job to worry about the future of our football program. The university pays people a lot more than I make to worry about those things. I want simple enjoyments in life which include Mississippi State beating Ole Miss in every sport every time they play while watching them try to convince themselves that we are not a rival. I can't imagine sitting in Davis Wade Thursday night thinking any other way.

bigplayslay
11-25-2019, 11:43 AM
If there truly are State fans rooting for us to lose Thursday I hope they have the decency to join me in the stadium and endure those ****ers parading around our field with that trophy. There is no way in hell that I want that to happen. I want to beat them by 50 and I want to ring my cowbell in the face of every one of those elitist ****ers that decide to come to our stadium. I want to close the gap on the overall record so I can quit hearing about it even though all that really matters is the post integration record.
It's not my job to worry about the future of our football program. The university pays people a lot more than I make to worry about those things. I want simple enjoyments in life which include Mississippi State beating Ole Miss in every sport every time they play while watching them try to convince themselves that we are not a rival. I can't imagine sitting in Davis Wade Thursday night thinking any other way.

Don't worry about them parading around with the egg, they're going to leave it right where it is.********

msstate7
11-25-2019, 11:46 AM

You bring the bourbon

LC Dawg
11-25-2019, 11:55 AM
You bring the bourbon

That's a given.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Aside from shitting on Liver and going "I'LL ALWAYS ROOT FOR MY DAWGS NO MATTER WHAT RAAAAWWWW", is anyone going to answer Shotguns question?

The fact no insiders have responded with a "yes, Joe is gone even if we win" or "it's not a guarantee if we win", to me says either 1) he'd stay here if we won and they dont want to bring the bad news, or 2) they have no idea. My guess is 2)... which probably means hed be here next year as a win over OM and a looming bowl game would immediately take a lot of the heat off of Cohen to make a move and make it very easy to keep Joe.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Aside from shitting on Liver and going "I'LL ALWAYS ROOT FOR MY DAWGS NO MATTER WHAT RAAAAWWWW", is anyone going to answer Shotguns question?

The fact no insiders have responded with a "yes, Joe is gone even if we win" or "it's not a guarantee if we win", to me says either 1) he'd stay here if we won and they dont want to bring the bad news, or 2) they have no idea. My guess is 2)... which probably means hed be here next year as a win over OM and a looming bowl game would immediately take a lot of the heat off of Cohen to make a move and make it very easy to keep Joe.

HYDR HTGAWTHAWFFBBOMGD

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 12:55 PM

I know what I have heard. Neither of your options apply. That was a few weeks ago but I don't think anything has really changed in the reasoning since then. Perhaps it has, we will see. THAT has no bearing on this game. BEAT OLE MISS!

Matt3467
11-25-2019, 12:58 PM
Scenario A: We lose to OM and without a doubt Joe is gone.
Scenario B: We beat OM and now as a 6-6 team we go bowling and Joe is back for at least one more year.

Liverpool would undoubtedly pick scenario B therefore he supports a year 3 for Moorhead. He would say that's being a die hard fan and supporter but how does that help our team when we know Joe is dragging us down?

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 01:09 PM
Scenario A: We lose to OM and without a doubt Joe is gone.
Scenario B: We beat OM and now as a 6-6 team we go bowling and Joe is back for at least one more year.

Liverpool would undoubtedly pick scenario B therefore he supports a year 3 for Moorhead. He would say that's being a die hard fan and supporter but how does that help our team when we know Joe is dragging us down?

I don't think the outcome of this game will matter. Whatever is going to happen is already going to happen. You can't wait till the last game with the new recruiting cycle. If you want to become a Rebel that's your business. I will treat you as one from now own though. I haven't forgot about what they did to Nick Fitzgerald the last time we played on our field. If you want to root for the team that did that ..................BEAT OLE MISS!

yjnkdawg
11-25-2019, 01:14 PM
You are either a MSU supporter or you aren't. If some of you wanted us to lose to OM (before you heard the news that there was going to be a change made), because you think in the long run that it will be more beneficial, then you really aren't a "true" MSU supporter. I guess you forgot how OM players have acted at DWS. How OM has tried to screw up our recruiting whenever they can. How a cheap shot took our quarterback out and they tried to take out our other quarterback too, and the list could go on and on. This is just another thread to add to the dumb thread list.

Indndawg
11-25-2019, 01:24 PM

HAILSTATE!

Hail State; Bye Joe

BulldogBear
11-25-2019, 02:09 PM
HYDR HTGAWTHAWFFBBOMGD

You've got a letter wrong in there lol

PGHBulldogBG
11-25-2019, 02:22 PM
I think if we win this will be a good measuring stick for how our administration views the program. It will determine whether they are content with just beating SEC teams that are really bad or if we fire him it will show we want to try and get back to level we were with Mullen or greater. While I want Joe gone I don’t have a lot of faith in who Cohen would hire