PDA

View Full Version : Here is what you guys need to understand about C34/rumors

Coach34
11-24-2019, 09:00 PM
The C34 personna has been used by money guys/ath dept over the years to float ideas/rumors to gauge fan reaction or to shape opinion on things going on with our programs.

Remember Vroom Maroon? Was leaked to me thru a booster to float out there by the ath dept to see how it would be accepted by the fanbase
Remember Moultrie Knee? Moultrie, Sidney, and Augustus constantly failing drug tests was pushed to me to get out there to expose Stands and his program by certain boosters. They saw the problems the basketball program was headed toward. They were certainly correct.
Stands lack of accountability for certain players? Floated to me by a staff member.
Peterson accepted the State job? Came from someone in the AD office. Byrne was pissed

Since all that- I get passed all kinds of shit. Some of it is gold- some is bullshit. But rumors are fun.

One thing I trust? We are making a move after Thursday to hire a new coach. That is what is important.

Dawgfan77
11-24-2019, 09:03 PM
You and I are on the same page. FYI

bigplayslay
11-24-2019, 09:05 PM
The C34 personna has been used by money guys/ath dept over the years to float ideas/rumors to gauge fan reaction or to shape opinion on things going on with our programs.

Remember Vroom Maroon? Was leaked to me thru a booster to float out there by the ath dept to see how it would be accepted by the fanbase
Remember Moultrie Knee? Moultrie, Sidney, and Augustus constantly failing drug tests was pushed to me to get out there to expose Stands and his program by certain boosters. They saw the problems the basketball program was headed toward. They were certainly correct.
Stands lack of accountability for certain players? Floated to me by a staff member.
Peterson accepted the State job? Came from someone in the AD office. Byrne was pissed

Since all that- I get passed all kinds of shit. Some of it is gold- some is bullshit. But rumors are fun.

One thing I trust? We are making a move after Thursday to hire a new coach. That is what is important.

I'm just glad we're making a change. Joe is a good dude but is in way over his head.

MetEdDawg
Not sure why people don't understand this.

If you are influential enough but not necessarily on the top tier of folks, people will pass you information to pass it along to the masses and get a reaction. They can't do it publicly, so they use internal conduits to gauge the reaction.

You may get passed false information. You may get passed legit information. You won't always be right or know which is which, but it's not your job necessarily to know what's real and what's false. Just to pass it along and let the fans reactions fall where they may so the higher ups can see the fan reaction.

That's not a hard concept to understand honestly. But people like to rail on others in the know when they are wrong to make up for themselves not having any information to bring to the table. It's tough for people with no information to be around people that are exposed to information. Makes them feel inferior. Some can't handle it.

lefty96
This is a damned message board. Is this not what we are here for?

Coach34
11-24-2019, 09:08 PM

If you are influential enough but not necessarily on the top tier of folks, people will pass you information to pass it along to the masses and get a reaction. They can't do it publicly, so they use internal conduits to gauge the reaction.

You may get passed false information. You may get passed legit information. You won't always be right or know which is which, but it's not your job necessarily to know what's real and what's false. Just to pass it along and let the fans reactions fall where they may so the higher ups can see the fan reaction.

That's not a hard concept to understand honestly. But people like to rail on others in the know when they are wrong to make up for themselves not having any information to bring to the table. It's tough for people with no information to be around people that are exposed to information. Makes them feel inferior. Some can't handle it.

Nailed it

OLJWales
11-24-2019, 09:11 PM
Would love someone to confirm Gene has no chance in hell. That would help me and others out a lot.

Commercecomet24
11-24-2019, 09:12 PM

This is so dead on accurate!

BeastMan
11-24-2019, 09:14 PM
On Thunder & Lightning they said the administration floated the idea that JoMo wasn’t safe to see fan reaction and instead of pushback aka he needs more time, they got hell ya do it now. Now if you know the history of Hadad and 34 you know they don’t exactly have a strong friendship. If things they are saying is lining up, pay attention...

turkish
11-24-2019, 09:18 PM

Um, I’m not sure this position is one I’d take much pride in filling. The day I find out that our AD is using your ass *strategically* is the day I burn my diplomas.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-24-2019, 09:20 PM
On Thunder & Lightning they said the administration floated the idea that JoMo wasn’t safe to see fan reaction and instead of pushback aka he needs more time, they got hell ya do it now. Now if you know the history of Hadad and 34 you know they don’t exactly have a strong friendship. If things they are saying is lining up, pay attention...

Wait, what's the history? I've only been paying attention for the last 2ish years

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 09:20 PM

That's definitely one way to avoid a David Cutcliffe situation.

PMDawg
11-24-2019, 09:25 PM
Um, I’m not sure this position is one I’d take much pride in filling. The day I find out that our AD is using your ass *strategically* is the day I burn my diplomas.

Amen.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 09:33 PM

That's fine. I don't mind being used the by the AD to help the program. Since I don't give large amounts of money to the school- it's the least I can do to help the school. I've enjoyed helping over the years. I've gotten passed much more correct info than incorrect info- which is the reason this site exists.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 09:38 PM
Boosters used me to get the OM NCAA investigation out there in the 2012. Nobody seemed to mind that happening

BlameTheDogs
11-24-2019, 09:43 PM
N/a

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-24-2019, 09:43 PM
Boosters used me to get the OM NCAA investigation out there in the 2012. Nobody seemed to mind that happening

I don't think anyone minds you taking correct info to the board. It's that kind of insider info that keeps us coming here. HOWEVER, if anyone would have a complaint about you (I don't fyi) I thin it would be that you don't seem to care if any of the info is wrong, or make discernment about what you should/shouldn't spread here. I understand how they'd want some level of a filter before it all gets spread to us and causes chaos. Personally I say bring it all here, and if I can't discern the BS from truth then at least I"ll be entertained lol

Coach34
11-24-2019, 09:48 PM
I don't think anyone minds you taking correct info to the board. It's that kind of insider info that keeps us coming here. HOWEVER, if anyone would have a complaint about you (I don't fyi) I thin it would be that you don't seem to care if any of the info is wrong, or make discernment about what you should/shouldn't spread here. I understand how they'd want some level of a filter before it all gets spread to us and causes chaos. Personally I say bring it all here, and if I can't discern the BS from truth then at least I"ll be entertained lol

Well, aGAIN- I get way more correct info than BS.

I've said that I hear 100% we are making a change and I believe that. Has any other site made that claim before today?

I posted after ISID did that I also heard Chizik's name being floated. I stated I think it might be a smokescreen. I think we are more likely to hire Hud or Napier than Chizik. We will see how it turns out

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 09:51 PM

I've said that I hear 100% we are making a change and I believe that. Has any other site made that claim before today?

I posted after ISID did that I also heard Chizik's name being floated. I stated I think it might be a smokescreen. I think we are more likely to hire Hud or Napier than Chizik. We will see how it turns out

It's gonna be a looooonnnnggg week.

Good thing I'm only working three days because I'm not going to be all that productive!

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 09:51 PM

Seriously? I would do that crap in a heart beat. It's to better the university. And it's not using if you have an understanding up front that you aren't guaranteed anything and have no expectations.

Athletic departments don't change the color of the walls without getting input from people. That's how athletics at universities run. They have to get outside opinions somehow without going public. So how else do you want them to gauge fan interest? Send out a google form with a list of 5 coaches names to the Bulldog Club and whichever gets the highest votes is the coach we go after?

This is how you put out information. You do it through internal channels to gauge how different sections of the fan base will react. Some get information to the general fans. Some to boosters. Some to the higher ups. Some to the coaching community. Use internal sources to figure out a general consensus then make the best decision from the gathered information.

I would love to be someone that did that.

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 09:55 PM
Seriously? I would do that crap in a heart beat. It's to better the university. And it's not using if you have an understanding up front that you aren't guaranteed anything and have no expectations.

Athletic departments don't change the color of the walls without getting input from people. That's how athletics at universities run. They have to get outside opinions somehow without going public. So how else do you want them to gauge fan interest? Send out a google form with a list of 5 coaches names to the Bulldog Club and whichever gets the highest votes is the coach we go after?

This is how you put out information. You do it through internal channels to gauge how different sections of the fan base will react. Some get information to the general fans. Some to boosters. Some to the higher ups. Some to the coaching community. Use internal sources to figure out a general consensus then make the best decision from the gathered information.

Well, there's that and they're not going to give Coach info that they don't want out there if they're using him that way. Because that doesn't make sense.

Mobile Bay
11-24-2019, 09:55 PM
Proof or you are absolutely full of complete and utter dogshit.

turkish
11-24-2019, 09:57 PM
Lmao. Literally. What does that have to do with “floating” coach names for opinion?

The strongest stance you’ve taken on anything MSU related was the Ray/Howland deal.

turkish
11-24-2019, 09:58 PM

Well, friend, we were cut from different cloth. I’m nobody’s imbecile, at least not knowingly.

Chizik?!

WinningIsRelentless
11-24-2019, 10:00 PM
Did they mention Sexton reaching out earlier this week on Fuente?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2019, 10:05 PM

I'd tell Sexton to go 17 himself after the Mullen and Freeze stuff

msstate7
11-24-2019, 10:08 PM

If true, just to get his guy a raise at VT. I'd love JF, but can't see it happening

WinningIsRelentless
11-24-2019, 10:08 PM
We basically did that two years ago and look what we ended up with. Like him or not he controls most of the top prospects out there.

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 10:09 PM

I wouldn't.

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 10:09 PM
Well, friend, we were cut from different cloth. I?m nobody?s imbecile, at least not knowingly.

Chizik?!

Chizik is a logical choice for the administration to want feedback on. Recruited well, has SEC experience, won a national title. Not saying he's a great choice and neither are they, but the administration can get feedback from the fan base if they leak that name. And given what Moorhead was, which is zero SEC experience, Chizik is a starting point if the fan base wanted experience and SEC familiarity plus won a title.

It gives them a measure of what the fans really want. Are they ok with a retread, but one that's got extensive SEC experience and a national title? Solid name for them to float even if it's bull crap. Gauges what the fans are wanting. That's why there's nothing wrong with being someone that gives out info the athletic department WANTS out there. Who cares if it's false or if it's true?

It's all for the athletic department to gauge fan interest.

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 10:10 PM
We basically did that two years ago and look what we ended up with. Like him or not he controls most of the top prospects out there.

And this is why.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 10:11 PM

Sexton does that every year to get his guys raises and contract extensions. Its part of the business.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 10:12 PM
Chizik is a logical choice for the administration to want feedback on. Recruited well, has SEC experience, won a national title. Not saying he's a great choice and neither are they, but the administration can get feedback from the fan base if they leak that name. And given what Moorhead was, which is zero SEC experience, Chizik is a starting point if the fan base wanted experience and SEC familiarity plus won a title.

It gives them a measure of what the fans really want. Are they ok with a retread, but one that's got extensive SEC experience and a national title? Solid name for them to float even if it's bull crap. Gauges what the fans are wanting. That's why there's nothing wrong with being someone that gives out info the athletic department WANTS out there. Who cares if it's false or if it's true?

MedEd with the truth today. Nice work

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-24-2019, 10:13 PM
I hope to God you are right..if so the folks on SPS who are railing on ED are going to have massive egg on the face

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2019, 10:15 PM
So in other words you're full of shit with the Chizik deal. Good to know. Got the clicks up though mission accomplished

turkish
11-24-2019, 10:18 PM
MedEd with the truth today. Nice work
BS. You, meted, the smokescreen excuse.

Someone clowned you and you’re trying to put it off on the AD.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 10:18 PM
So in other words you're full of shit with the Chizik deal. Good to know. Got the clicks up though mission accomplished

I didn't say there was a Chizik deal. Stop with the fake news. I said we were 100% making a change. The rumored name to replace JoVester was Chizik early on as posted by I Seen It Dawg. I also said it could easily be a smokescreen for us to hire a Napier or Hud.

I'm not guaranteeing who we hire. I'm saying we are making a change. How hard is this to understand?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2019, 10:21 PM

How about the just go hire the best coach and stop worrying about what the fans want?

Does nobody here know how to interview coaches?

turkish
11-24-2019, 10:22 PM
So floating Chizik is a smokescreen, or is it a way to gauge interest from fans?

You do know what smokescreen is right?

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 10:28 PM
BS. You, meted, the smokescreen excuse.

Someone clowned you and you’re trying to put it off on the AD.

This goes back to my earlier response. You are mad because you don't have knowledge and want answers. Do you really think Coach would throw out Gene Chizik as a name just for the hell of it?

What a shit name to just throw the hell out there to get clicks or stir the fan base up. Think man.

I'll add I don't know shit about this search or have any info. But I understand how this stuff works. You don't just look at one person. You look at multiple options. Start with multiple criteria and see who meets portions of it. Then you dwindle that down and put out feelers to everyone through internal channels to establish a baseline of what's realistic.

Once you've got a starting point or know who you can't get, you narrow it down more and ultimately arrive at a conclusion. But along the way you are going to gather information on multiple people as they should. Like it or not Chizik fits a lot of criteria. If I didn't put his name out there and said you could get a HC that was previously a HC in the SEC, recruited well, and won a national title, you might be a tad interested.

It's a baseline starting point to gather information. But you don't have information and you are mad this name is even being talked about because you don't like it. That's ok, just understand that there are things that go on above our pay grades in making these decisions.

Coach34
11-24-2019, 10:28 PM
So floating Chizik is a smokescreen, or is it a way to gauge interest from fans?

aGAIN- wtf?

Ive said repeatedly I'm told we are making a change. This is going to happen. Nobody can guarantee who the change is today. I Seen It heard what I did- Chizik. We also agree that could be a smokescreen for Hud or Napier because they are still playing. We are telling you what we heard. To be upset about that is ludicrous. Be glad we are making a change like I am

Coach34
11-24-2019, 10:29 PM
This goes back to my earlier response. You are mad because you don't have knowledge and want answers. Do you really think Coach would throw out Gene Chizik as a name just for the hell of it?

What a shit name to just throw the hell out there to get clicks or stir the fan base up. Think man.

I'll add I don't know shit about this search or have any info. But I understand how this stuff works. You don't just look at one person. You look at multiple options. Start with multiple criteria and see who meets portions of it. Then you dwindle that down and put out feelers to everyone through internal channels to establish a baseline of what's realistic.

Once you've got a starting point or know who you can't get, you narrow it down more and ultimately arrive at a conclusion. But along the way you are going to gather information on multiple people as they should. Like it or not Chizik fits a lot of criteria. If I didn't put his name out there and said you could get a HC that was previously a HC in the SEC, recruited well, and won a national title, you might be a tad interested.

It's a baseline starting point to gather information. But you don't have information and you are mad this name is even being talked about because you don't like it. That's ok, just understand that there are things that go on above our pay grades in making these decisions.

Nice. You explain shit better than me

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 10:31 PM
How about the just go hire the best coach and stop worrying about what the fans want?

Because there might be 5-6 different people who are potentially the best options. And who determines who might be the best option? One single person? Hell no. No one at any level is going to make this big of a decision by themselves. And it's dumb to think that. Some think Hud. Some think Norvell. Some think Schiano. Some think Napier.

The worst hires I've ever seen in my career were made by one individual that got input from no one. Fans have input and value. We don't make the decision but we provide a baseline of what the fans are willing to accept. It's a data point among many data points. But it has value.

I would love to know what math or calculations you've done to come up with the ideal candidate we should be going after

KOdawg1
11-24-2019, 10:33 PM
The fun part about all of this is we get to find out in about 5 days. One way or another.

Maroonthirteen
11-24-2019, 10:34 PM

Both. You float a retread name to gauge interest in a retread. But don’t reveal the real candidate.... Butch Jones. ****

turkish
11-24-2019, 10:35 PM

Get out from under his desk, dude. There’s a whole world out here.

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 10:36 PM

I'm an administrator in a public school. This type of stuff is really not that terribly different honestly. When you make hires you have to balance the needs of the kids, the needs of your school, the deficiencies you have, the strength areas, the politics, the community, and everything else I didn't mention. It's just that our decisions are on the scale of tens of thousands of dollars, not millions.

I'm shocked people don't get this honestly. When big time hires are made, there's a lot of factors in play. If you have to make a decision on a hire, if you are good at your job, you use the input of all the people around you to make a decision. You put out options, good and bad, to gauge the starting point. Then you dwindle it down from there.

Like I said earlier, people get upset if they are given false information and they don't like not being in control. Those people never play the politics game. It is what it is. Can't take it personally. Just have to go with the flow in these type things when you are on the outside looking in.

turkish
11-24-2019, 10:38 PM
Oh, it gets worse.

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 10:38 PM
Because there might be 5-6 different people who are potentially the best options. And who determines who might be the best option? One single person? Hell no. No one at any level is going to make this big of a decision by themselves. And it's dumb to think that. Some think Hud. Some think Norvell. Some think Schiano. Some think Napier.

The worst hires I've ever seen in my career were made by one individual that got input from no one. Fans have input and value. We don't make the decision but we provide a baseline of what the fans are willing to accept. It's a data point among many data points. But it has value.

I would love to know what math or calculations you've done to come up with the ideal candidate we should be going after

Are you telling Gun he can't analyze this like he do QB throwing kinematics? *****

Or are you wanting him to perform probability/statistical analyses of the candidates to ascertain the odds of each to win SEC W at MSU? *****

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 10:43 PM

Because this is a program and there has to be a "fit". IMO the best football coach I have ever seen/read about is Bill Walsh. I don't think he would have been a fit at MSU.

Very similar to how I think Joe is a good football coach but isn't a fit for us. And before you go there- understand that people are copying his stuff and you don't do that if a guy isn't good.

Randolph Dupree
11-24-2019, 10:54 PM

A BIG part of the reason for change is the fan base is lost; so yeah you want the right coach but at the end of the day it's about putting butts in seats so part of it is gaging fan base support. Wonder where TN would be had they gaged support prior to Schiano. I'm not a fan of Schiano but most think he is a good coach. That fan base revolted and boy did they look like assholes. Don't want that to happen here. End of the day, even after 15+ pages of Chizik rumors, it's good to work this out on the front end.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2019, 11:01 PM
My only issue with anything you brought to this board was the mullen info you posted before the game. Then fitz ankle stuff happened and unfortunately made you look like an asshole. Some of it was fitz going down. But most of it was the tone and the timing of the leak. If you leaked it literally in the 4th quarter, or after Fitz went down....probably wouldn't have been that bad.

No look back at my post during your self inflicted exile, I was 100% behind you returning. We don't see eye to eye, but I was the one posting for your return.

Homedawg
11-24-2019, 11:08 PM
Um, I?m not sure this position is one I?d take much pride in filling. The day I find out that our AD is using your ass *strategically* is the day I burn my diplomas.

Well, maybe not him directly but indirectly. So you can get a match.

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 11:11 PM
My only issue with anything you brought to this board was the mullen info you posted before the game. Then fitz ankle stuff happened and unfortunately made you look like an asshole. Some of it was fitz going down. But most of it was the tone and the timing of the leak. If you leaked it literally in the 4th quarter, or after Fitz went down....probably wouldn't have been that bad.

No look back at my post during your self inflicted exile, I was 100% behind you returning. We don't see eye to eye, but I was the one posting for your return.

Pretty sure he leaked that the night before the egg bowl. May have been right before game tho. Not for sure.

ShotgunDawg

This is absurd.

You mean we don't have anyone in the athletic department that knows how to interview & hire football coaches?

That should mean a ton more than what fans think. If we don't have that person in the athletic department then we probably need to hire someone that knows a little bit about football.

You don't think there is anything to be gained by interviewing people?

CrookedLetta
Oh wonderful, youre gloating about how great you are again..

confucius say
11-24-2019, 11:14 PM
Well, maybe not him directly but indirectly. So you can get a match.

Well I hope they get the message to not hire Gene freaking chizik.

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 11:20 PM
This is absurd.

You mean we don't have anyone in the athletic department that knows how to interview & hire football coaches?

That should mean a ton more than what fans think. If we don't have that person in the athletic department then we probably need to hire someone that knows a little bit about football.

What are you talking about?

Of course we do. But we are still going to gather fan reactions. And yes our opinion is low on the data totem poll. But it's still there. But we aren't going to go around just interviewing people randomly. How do you think we get those names? Cohen just sits in his office and comes up with names??

No. He starts with input on a baseline of what we need. Then he dwindles it down to viable candidates from there. Then we interview them. It's how all interview processes work. Again, what do your data metrics say as to who the perfect candidate is we should be interviewing?

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 11:21 PM
Well I hope they get the message to not hire Gene freaking chizik.

I'm thinking they may have gotten precisely that message. Now on to another plan/candidate.

DogsofAnarchy
11-24-2019, 11:29 PM

You explained it well enough. Turkish dude just trying to start shit. Thanks for the great info C34. Made my day just knowing a change will happen!! We could hire Mr. Ziffle from Green Acres and it would be better than Jovester Moorcroom.

Todd4State
11-25-2019, 12:04 AM
This is absurd.

Well based on the last hire...

And even the baseball coach hires weren't exactly flawlessly done either.

Bhandawg
11-25-2019, 12:27 AM
Well based on the last hire...

And even the baseball coach hires weren't exactly flawlessly done either.

Well if you are keeping score please put me down as a big hell no on Chizik. After he lost CAm Newton they steadily went down hill

TaleofTwoDogs
11-25-2019, 12:28 AM
Damn, this thread is giving me a migraine. I don't think I've seen so many examples of poor reading comprehension, subplots and agendas in one thread before.

Let me sum it up for you:

1) C34 has acted as a mule for various insiders for years, some good info some bullshit. He doesn't apologize for the bullshit because this is. after all, a message board.

2) Latest insider "scoop" is that CJM will be dismissed.

3) Several names have been floated but nothing definitive through inside info.

4) The hire, if it happens will most likely be a joint decision among the university elite.

Hope this helps.

Percho
11-25-2019, 12:38 AM
You explained it well enough. Turkish dude just trying to start shit. Thanks for the great info C34. Made my day just knowing a change will happen!! We could hire Mr. Ziffle from Green Acres and it would be better than Jovester Moorcroom.

I believe Arkansas is going for Zif.

ScottH
11-25-2019, 12:52 AM
If any school official is floating names for reaction through a message board that represents a small dysfunctional sample, we desperately need new school administration.

Todd4State
11-25-2019, 12:56 AM
Well if you are keeping score please put me down as a big hell no on Chizik. After he lost CAm Newton they steadily went down hill

I just watched a video on Chizik. The guy would be all in on Auburn the entire time here just like Croom was on Alabama. He didn't even move his family from there when he went to North Carolina to be their DC.

War Machine Dawg
11-25-2019, 02:21 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/039b76f457e474fccd92a26f5562393d/tenor.gif

War Machine Dawg
11-25-2019, 02:33 AM
Oh, it gets worse.

You suck. Do everyone a favor:
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/9a/9af7563f05d223523b8b2fedf77b118f2ead9e336cb858d7b8 eaf5ce5a7bd4f3.jpg

RougeDawg
11-25-2019, 03:42 AM
C34,

Those of us with functioning brains we appreciate the reaffirmation. Thank you. My next to kin family sources say the same.

How can the rest of you clowns think what you do and find your way to a message board?

I expressed to the ignorant asshats about about Nick Soon and KT In tutorgate last March. Maybe pay attention and steer away from your illogical emotional responses. Just maybe.

Have any of you figured out why KT has not played This year? His ncaa prohibition was in h
Sitting. Is this difficult to comprehend?

Cowbell
11-25-2019, 08:04 AM
Damn, this thread is giving me a migraine. I don't think I've seen so many examples of poor reading comprehension, subplots and agendas in one thread before.

Let me sum it up for you:

1) C34 has acted as a mule for various insiders for years, some good info some bullshit. He doesn't apologize for the bullshit because this is. after all, a message board.

2) Latest insider "scoop" is that CJM will be dismissed.

3) Several names have been floated but nothing definitive through inside info.

4) The hire, if it happens will most likely be a joint decision among the university elite.

Hope this helps.

Where did you find that picture of my wife (in your avatar)?

Cowbell
11-25-2019, 08:06 AM
C34,

Those of us with functioning brains we appreciate the reaffirmation. Thank you. My next to kin family sources say the same.

How can the rest of you clowns think what you do and find your way to a message board?

I expressed to the ignorant asshats about about Nick Soon and KT In tutorgate last March. Maybe pay attention and steer away from your illogical emotional responses. Just maybe.

Have any of you figured out why KT has not played This year? His ncaa prohibition was in h

Rouge - can you expand a bit on the KT thing? I would just like to know the issue here - I assume not tutorgate?

BogeyGolfer
11-25-2019, 08:19 AM
Um, I?m not sure this position is one I?d take much pride in filling. The day I find out that our AD is using your ass *strategically* is the day I burn my diplomas.

I like C34 and he has a lot of good information, but I laughed out loud at this.....

Maroonthirteen
11-25-2019, 08:20 AM
C34,

If KT knew he was sitting for the year, why did he enter the transfer portal very soon after Stevens was named
the starter?

I’m just asking.

smootness
11-25-2019, 08:31 AM
LOL

So don't ever believe anything you post, it may be complete BS. Got it, that was already my position.

DeltaChicagoDog
11-25-2019, 08:35 AM
"If KT knew he was sitting for the year, why did he enter the transfer portal very soon after Stevens was named
the starter?

I’m just asking."

Pride?

TaleofTwoDogs
11-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Where did you find that picture of my wife (in your avatar)?

Sorry, she said she wasn't married...???????.

MedDawg
11-25-2019, 10:37 AM

Float Chizik's name out there, then for anyone we hire the fans are just glad it's not Chizik. Kind of like the opposite of our baseball coach hire where everyone was expecting a Top 5 CWS coach so many were disappointed with Lemonis.

ckDOG
11-25-2019, 10:40 AM

You left out the possibility that the money guys/athletic department feed you BS just to see what you will post on a message board for shits and giggles.

BeardoMSU
11-25-2019, 10:55 AM
Hedging bets, doesn't really do this thread justice...

When "insider info" turns out to be bull shit, I can claim it was intended to be bullshit and I knew all along...but when it turns out to be true, I can flex my cred as a person with "insider info" and brag how I knew all along? Must be nice...

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2019, 10:58 AM

If this were true, it would be on all of the boards, and would be getting leaked by someone with a better track record. ED is a fun board, but it's not exactly a true representation of the fan base as a whole, and if someone in our athletic department is making decisions on coaching hires based on responses they are seeing on ED, my opinion of our AD leadership just went down the toilet.

Now is the time I would implore everyone collectively to use their brains.

MetEdDawg
11-25-2019, 11:03 AM
If this were true, it would be on all of the boards, and would be getting leaked by someone with a better track record. ED is a fun board, but it's not exactly a true representation of the fan base as a whole, and if someone in our athletic department is making decisions on coaching hires based on responses they are seeing on ED, my opinion of our AD leadership just went down the toilet.

Think man. Did anyone say anything about people in our athletic department using our opinion to make a decision? No.

But our opinion is a data point that is important, especially when the stadium is half empty on homecoming. Y'all say we should speak with our money and not go to games, but then say the athletic department doesn't use our opinion to make decisions? Can't have it both ways. Either we make an impact or we don't.

And no it wouldn't be on all the boards. You don't have the knowledge to know who has or hasn't received information to run with. Coach 34s track record is irrelevant. He's not necessarily being given correct information. That's the whole point of this. As a person who gives out information passed to him, he doesn't have the luxury of knowing what's true or false. Again, that's the whole point.

Not sure why this concept is so hard to understand. The university has a lot of ways to gather information to paint a holistic picture. Our opinion is one of those data points. It's not a big one, but it matters.

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 11:19 AM
Think man. Did anyone say anything about people in our athletic department using our opinion to make a decision? No.

But our opinion is a data point that is important, especially when the stadium is half empty on homecoming. Y'all say we should speak with our money and not go to games, but then say the athletic department doesn't use our opinion to make decisions? Can't have it both ways. Either we make an impact or we don't.

And no it wouldn't be on all the boards. You don't have the knowledge to know who has or hasn't received information to run with. Coach 34s track record is irrelevant. He's not necessarily being given correct information. That's the whole point of this. As a person who gives out information passed to him, he doesn't have the luxury of knowing what's true or false. Again, that's the whole point.

Not sure why this concept is so hard to understand. The university has a lot of ways to gather information to paint a holistic picture. Our opinion is one of those data points. It's not a big one, but it matters.

Excellent points, I still find it hard to see why many to fail to understand who actually controls and athletic department.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Excellent points, I still find it hard to see why many to fail to understand who actually controls and athletic department.

Thanks for the laughs guys.

The next time Cohen speaks at a function, I encourage one of you guys to show up and ask about this "concept" and whether this is a viable "data point" for the athletic department.

MetEdDawg
11-25-2019, 11:29 AM

The next time Cohen speaks at a function, I encourage one of you guys to show up and ask about this "concept" and whether this is a viable "data point" for the athletic department.

So you want me to ask him in public to his face whether or not they take what fans want into account when making a hire?

Done. And you know what he will say? Of course we do. We want fans to understand that we value their opinion and that MSU wouldn't be what it is without the fans.

What the hell else do you think he will say to a fans face? No we don't value your opinion and honestly we don't listen to what fans say or do.

You HAVE to be smarter than this man. Come on.

Coursesuper
11-25-2019, 11:32 AM

Notice I didn't say who runs but who controls an athletic department. That is something most folks like you cant and still don't get your heard around.

bigplayslay
11-25-2019, 11:40 AM
Float Chizik's name out there, then for anyone we hire the fans are just glad it's not Chizik. Kind of like the opposite of our baseball coach hire where everyone was expecting a Top 5 CWS coach so many were disappointed with Lemonis.

The art of the deal!

Todd4State
11-25-2019, 11:42 AM

It?s as accurate a sample size as simply polling a group of MSU fans via a letter or e-mail.

Cowbell
11-25-2019, 11:48 AM
Sorry, she said she wasn't married...???????.

She?s uses that line so much....

Reunion Dog
11-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Tell your PUNK FRIEND BOY, THE MALE CHEERLEADER FROM JACKSON PREP, HE SCREWED US AND WAS WAY OVER HIS HEAD!! SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HIRED!! TELL HIM HIS LEAKED AD CANDIDATE COHEN SHOULD BE SHOWN THE DOOR WITH DUMBO JOE TOO!

Thick
11-25-2019, 12:00 PM

He needs to use something other then what he did last time he made this hire, bc he completely shit the bed!

gtowndawg
11-25-2019, 12:01 PM
Tell your PUNK FRIEND BOY, THE MALE CHEERLEADER FROM JACKSON PREP, HE SCREWED US AND WAS WAY OVER HIS HEAD!! SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HIRED!! TELL HIM HIS LEAKED AD CANDIDATE COHEN SHOULD BE SHOWN THE DOOR WITH DUMBO JOE TOO!

You know things are bad when you can't type more than two words without firing up the All Caps.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2019, 12:11 PM
He needs to use something other then what he did last time he made this hire, bc he completely shit the bed!

We are all in agreement on this.

coachnorm
11-25-2019, 12:25 PM
Be aware of the politics of sports. The powers of the Universities are always trying to control information being exposed to the fan bases. The NCAA benefits with the sometimes disorientation of their consumers, the college sports fans? Information does not always come out absolute, but that does not mean that the information is not credible. I believe that C34 provides a great service to the readership of this website, granted C34 is not perfect in prophecy yet a mostly accurate source of information. I have learned this mindset by observing USC in Los Angeles. The politics and mind control of the Reggie Bush sanctions out there schooled me up on the fight to get information out to the public or fan bases. There is always a lot of BS out there and even ESPN stays quiet on issue?

trojandawg
11-25-2019, 12:32 PM
i will have lost all faith in our athletic administration if they followed up Moorhead with Chizik. I understand he has SEC ties and won a natty, but he only did that with Malzahn and Cam Newton. Outside of that he was pretty pathetic and underwhelming. Our problem is discipline, organization, and offense. he might could help with the first two, but he would have to hire a sure fire offensive coordinator. I'm just not thinking he is the guy. we could do worse, but it's not the right direction in my opinion if they don't want to maintain what Jo has us in right now which is a downward trend. There are much better options out there. hopefully Keenum, Cohen, and the boosters are smart enough to realize that Chizik is not the right move. I would much more prefer Hudspeth over Chizik if it were between the two of them.

coachnorm
11-25-2019, 12:52 PM
I have seen this first hand about coaches waking up and finding out that yesterday was the last day they were a good coach. It happens all the time one day the coach just lost credibility yesterday. Some hire on experience, yet the experience was good up to yesterday? I believe that Mississippi St needs to think outside the box with the next hire. Look what happened with Herman Edwards last Saturday. If I had my preference, I would like to see MSU look for a hungry NFL assistant who is credible today and not credible yesterday?

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2019, 12:59 PM
It?s as accurate a sample size as simply polling a group of MSU fans via a letter or e-mail.

This board also has the ability to nit-pick the hell out of something - so why not let ED build their "pros" and "cons" list about Chizik.****

Political Hack
11-25-2019, 02:17 PM

They read every word I write.

StateDawg44
11-25-2019, 02:52 PM
You know things are bad when you can't type more than two words without firing up the All Caps.

So much more convincing. It really drives it home.

I seen it dawg
11-25-2019, 05:58 PM
This shouldn't be hard to figure out. It isn't like this board is some random cooking and where to buy clothes bullshit. You posters should take more pride in the fact the athletic dept does actually peruse boards to gauge fans opinions and they hit this one hard. Maybe bc it's pretty damn good. It's not rocket science it's done all over the country. And the fact we don't give a **** what anyone thinks means we put info out there and let it roll. Hence them checking it out and even possibly using it as a fan gauge which they use as a tool.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
11-25-2019, 06:05 PM
I for one hope your right COACH34!! This is a message board and rumors are always welcomed from my point of view!! Hailstate!!

RougeDawg
11-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Rouge - can you expand a bit on the KT thing? I would just like to know the issue here - I assume not tutorgate?

Cannot say. The school and program wishes not to let it known.

That?s why I?ve been saying since March that KT would not be the starter this year. And I was repeatedly hammered for saying it. People like Smootness, who lack any ability to think logically, attacked me for repeatedly saying ?KT would not play this year, and that?s why we were going after transfer QB?s?. I basically laid out all of the evidence in a series of posts without actually saying it. But the easily triggered crew, who lack the ability to comprehend what is typed or spoken, would attack out of the box with no real rational response. Instead of reading what was posted. But you can lead a horse to water, you can?t make him think, I mean drink.

It?s fine. I can take the attacks from the simple minded. I just know I do not post about things like this unless it comes from a few certain people who have not been wrong on any such issues the last 5-10 years.

Carry on simpletons who want to attack facts they disagree with. By the way, Water is dry. And KT will be the starter!!!

ckDOG
11-29-2019, 12:20 AM

Where we at now?