PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog basketball is Back!!!!!

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 03:08 PM
After watching the Myrle Beach Tourney, I am super impressed.

We have size, athleticism, shooters, scorers, defenders, rebounders, passers, deep bench, and maybe most important no drama, no selfishness and team mindset.

It has been a long time in the desert. I'd say since the Zimmerman/Bowers teams. We partly came back last year but team chemistry and some selfish play really hurt last year. We are there this year and poised to challenge for some hardware. Get ready Bulldog fans, basketball is back.

PS For any football watchers, you want to see what S&C does - look at our basketball team changes in players - Stewart, Oduro, Feazell,

DogsofAnarchy
11-24-2019, 03:28 PM
I agree!!! This team is a TEAM!!

chef dixon
11-24-2019, 04:07 PM
We are really good even without nick. Hope he does not have much rust. Man DJ Stewart has been way better than I expected he would be right off the bat. He is so versatile.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-24-2019, 04:36 PM
After watching the Myrle Beach Tourney, I am super impressed.

We have size, athleticism, shooters, scorers, defenders, rebounders, passers, deep bench, and maybe most important no drama, no selfishness and team mindset.

It has been a long time in the desert. I'd say since the Zimmerman/Bowers teams. We partly came back last year but team chemistry and some selfish play really hurt last year. We are there this year and poised to challenge for some hardware. Get ready Bulldog fans, basketball is back.

PS For any football watchers, you want to see what S&C does - look at our basketball team changes in players - Stewart, Oduro, Feazell,

Last year's team was better than all but 2 teams in the Stansbury Era. We were "back" last year but people still refused to go to the games.

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Last year's team was better than all but 2 teams in the Stansbury Era. We were "back" last year but people still refused to go to the games.

We were part way back but too much selfish play by a couple players and did not have very good team chemistry. Back as far as making the tourney then yes but that is not the only measuring stick to me.