PDA

View Full Version : Mens BB

parabrave
11-24-2019, 01:26 PM
22-9 10 mins in. Carter remembering his butt chewing from Nova halftime and is hoy\t

chef dixon
11-24-2019, 01:38 PM
Trying to find something to complain about

chef dixon
11-24-2019, 01:46 PM
Ado should probably never touch the ball on the offensive set by design

msstate7
11-24-2019, 01:48 PM
I think that Villanova game, even as a loss, was huge for this team's confidence.

chef dixon
11-24-2019, 01:48 PM
Nice to see Butts in the game early. Hope he can provide some 3pt shooting in spots this season

MetEdDawg
11-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Ado should probably never touch the ball on the offensive set by design

I think you will see Oduro worked in a bit more.

Offensively Ado hasn't changed one bit year over year. He's the same. We need a legit 5 that is a threat to score. Not sure Ado will ever become that.

Dawgology
11-24-2019, 01:51 PM
41-23 at half. This is a fun team to watch and they are playing like a team.

parabrave
11-24-2019, 02:01 PM
Trying to find something to complain about

OK you want complaining; dam ADO WTF have you been doing this entire weekend. Hows that?

chef dixon
11-24-2019, 02:02 PM
OK you want complaining; dam ADO WTF have you been doing this entire weekend. Hows that?

Ha yea I agree. He?s a great defensive presence and that is what we have to accept him as

parabrave
11-24-2019, 02:06 PM
Is there any radio for the BB games this year? Here on the Coast we can only get MSU games on the interweb, and that usually means the Tunein App. They haven't carried any games men or girls so far this year.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2019, 02:07 PM
Do you guys want Ado to start taking 10 shots a game? Damn, he sets picks, plays his ass off on defense, and hits the boards. Very unselfish player.

parabrave
11-24-2019, 02:13 PM
Do you guys want Ado to start taking 10 shots a game? Damn, he sets picks, plays his ass off on defense, and hits the boards. Very unselfish player.

If he gets a rebound under the goal Uh Yes.

MoreCowbell
11-24-2019, 02:49 PM

Yep, he does the dirty work that is his job. Him scoring is just icing on the cake.

TheLostDawg
11-24-2019, 02:51 PM
What will be Nick's first game back?

bluelightstar
11-24-2019, 02:55 PM
Pack the Hump

msstate7
11-24-2019, 02:59 PM
What will be Nick's first game back?

New Mexico st, dec 22nd

I think

cheewgumm
11-24-2019, 02:59 PM
This team is fantastic!

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 03:03 PM
This team is fantastic!

I like em a lot. Good chemistry with this team. Everything smooth and flows. Love the D and the way they share the ball.

Don't wanna get too excited yet and hope we don't play our best ball in Nov/Dec as opposed to Feb/Mar. Also really hope when Nick comes back he just blends in with it all.

Howland doing a good job.

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 03:11 PM

He is Brandon Vincent in 2019 - a very, very valuable player. We have plenty of scorers. I'm glad he doesn't look to score much. Everyone playing their role means championship basketball.

AROB44
11-24-2019, 03:53 PM
Didn't take long before the Ado bashing started. But, this is ED.

boot
11-24-2019, 04:21 PM
Ado is a needed rim protector that clogs the low post and alters a ton of shots. Folks need to understand that he serves a very important purpose on the defensive side of the ball, and is not put out there to score 10-20 points a game.

ZedFedder
11-24-2019, 05:23 PM
Ado is a needed rim protector that clogs the low post and alters a ton of shots. Folks need to understand that he serves a very important purpose on the defensive side of the ball, and is not put out there to score 10-20 points a game.

This. I’ll add, too, that Oduro is looking better and better each game. I don’t think he will ever start over Ado, but he looks like he is going to be a good bench player.

shannondawg
11-24-2019, 05:32 PM
I just hope when Nick gets back, he can jump over tall buildings in a single bound, or y'all gonna be on his ass.

Thick
11-24-2019, 05:45 PM
He is Brandon Vincent in 2019 - a very, very valuable player. We have plenty of scorers. I'm glad he doesn't look to score much. Everyone playing their role means championship basketball.

He is no Brandon Vincent.

NCMSTFAN
11-24-2019, 06:41 PM

I agree and that's all he needs to do... he is a shot blocker, defender and rebounder, that what he does.. most people want to score but he knows his role

NCMSTFAN
11-24-2019, 06:44 PM
This. I’ll add, too, that Oduro is looking better and better each game. I don’t think he will ever start over Ado, but he looks like he is going to be a good bench player.

I agree about Oduru.. he is very active. He also averaged about 10 ppg at Siena... I like him

Lord McBuckethead
11-25-2019, 01:26 AM

Woodard reminds me of vincent so much, but woodard is a better scorer and overall better player already. He gets the hard rebounds. He is looking to get the open man the ball. He seems to always be making plays.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2019, 09:39 AM

We are a better team with him on the floor. If he hadn't of got in foul trouble we might have beaten Villanova.

Ari Gold
11-25-2019, 09:57 AM
Ado plays a huge roll for this team. If you can’t understand that you never will

TimberBeast
11-25-2019, 10:09 AM
Is there any radio for the BB games this year? Here on the Coast we can only get MSU games on the interweb, and that usually means the Tunein App. They haven't carried any games men or girls so far this year.

As far as I know we don?t have a station on the Coast that carries State games. I sure have never heard one and I have searched many times.

NCMSTFAN
11-25-2019, 11:07 AM
As far as I know we don?t have a station on the Coast that carries State games. I sure have never heard one and I have searched many times.

Get the ESPN App, I have watched every game here in North Carolina with it. I can either watch it on my phone or t.v. if you have a smart t.v. you can access the ESPN app on there. It looks just as good as regular t.v. You will have to stream it through your provider. (Spectrum for me), and what's even better is you can go back and watch replays whenever you want. I missed the game yesterday but was able to watch the replay when I got home.

TimberBeast
11-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Get the ESPN App, I have watched every game here in North Carolina with it. I can either watch it on my phone or t.v. if you have a smart t.v. you can access the ESPN app on there. It looks just as good as regular t.v. You will have to stream it through your provider. (Spectrum for me), and what's even better is you can go back and watch replays whenever you want. I missed the game yesterday but was able to watch the replay when I got home.

I have the ESPN app, it’s probably the best thing we’ve ever had as far as tv is concerned. We watch a ton of college sports on it. The guy was asking about the radio though on the MS Coast. It’s ridiculous that we don’t have a station down here to carry the games.

NCMSTFAN
11-25-2019, 02:31 PM
I have the ESPN app, it’s probably the best thing we’ve ever had as far as tv is concerned. We watch a ton of college sports on it. The guy was asking about the radio though on the MS Coast. It’s ridiculous that we don’t have a station down here to carry the games.

Oh ok, it still may work for him. I really love having it, I would miss a lot of games if it wasn't for that..

StarkVegasSteve
11-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Woodard reminds me of vincent so much, but woodard is a better scorer and overall better player already. He gets the hard rebounds. He is looking to get the open man the ball. He seems to always be making plays.

I don't know that we've ever had a player like Woodard so I struggle trying figure out a comp for him. He almost reminds me of Admiral Schofield. Freakish athleticism and sneaky long range shooting ability.

parabrave
11-25-2019, 02:40 PM

The coast has not had radio for the past 3 years and then it was on a AM station you could barely get. We have LSU, OM USM and BAMA free radio here but not state.

NCMSTFAN
11-25-2019, 02:53 PM
I don't know that we've ever had a player like Woodard so I struggle trying figure out a comp for him. He almost reminds me of Admiral Schofield. Freakish athleticism and sneaky long range shooting ability.

That's a good comparison, especially from a physical standpoint. He and Perry are both very well put together. Actually most of the team is, DJ Stewart, Feazel, Ado, Nick all look good too, the Freshman will get there

MCsMGs
11-25-2019, 04:33 PM
That's a good comparison, especially from a physical standpoint. He and Perry are both very well put together. Actually most of the team is, DJ Stewart, Feazel, Ado, Nick all look good too, the Freshman will get there

I think the comparison to Schofield is a good one too, but Woodard is bigger and more athletic and will probably end up being a smarter player too.

MoreCowbell
11-25-2019, 06:13 PM

A much more skilled/basketball smart Romero Osby