PDA

View Full Version : Sideline Tonight

KOdawg1
11-24-2019, 01:00 AM
I have a buddy who was on the sideline tonight. He says there is an obvious divide between our players. Guys just sitting on the bench who couldn?t give two shits, guys ignoring coaches, guys talking back and arguing with coaches, guys openly taking about how bad the play calling is. There are some who even laugh when something goes wrong for us.

They dont respect Joe. They dont fear him. It?s bad fellas.

DogsofAnarchy
11-24-2019, 01:22 AM
You are EXACTLY correct. Our culture has bottomed out in a hurry and JoMo cannot fix this. It is over. Either do it now or it will get worse than what is going to happen Thursday.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Go To Hell Ole Miss!

Goldendawg
11-24-2019, 03:48 AM
I have a buddy who was on the sideline tonight. He says there is an obvious divide between our players. Guys just sitting on the bench who couldn?t give two shits, guys ignoring coaches, guys talking back and arguing with coaches, guys openly taking about how bad the play calling is. There are some who even laugh when something goes wrong for us.

They dont respect Joe. They dont fear him. It?s bad fellas.

Only 11th game of season, Jo will fix this before Egg!

confucius say
11-24-2019, 08:09 AM
I was on the sideline and did not see this, fwiw. Maybe it happened and I just did not see it.

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 09:41 AM
You can see this on TV and sitting in the stands without being on sidelines. Our culture and program is broke and Joe broke it. It will take someone new to fix it. Joe, even if he had it in him, which I don't think he does, can't fix this now being he is one who made it. If he isn't gone, it will get a lot worse. Ark this year scares me because that is where we are if Joe returns.

Mobile Bay
11-24-2019, 10:32 AM
I am buddies with a parabolic mic operator for ESPN. He was on our sideline for the Auburn game. He said very similar things about our bench that day as well.

yjnkdawg
11-24-2019, 10:34 AM
You can't be a good old boy/pal type coach, and expect your players to respect you and all them buy into your coaching philosophy. You may think all the players are laughing with you, but in actuality some are laughing at you. I don't think, with JoeMo's personality, and demeanor, that he can do a turn around to a Nick Saban type disciplinarian coach (which is badly needed). We have no coaching leadership or player leadership.

Ari Gold
11-24-2019, 10:48 AM
I can’t believe your guy even got a sideline pass..
Bracky must have let that one slip past him..

OLJWales
11-24-2019, 11:00 AM
This thread makes me disappointed and angry. But also appreciative of this board because I didn't realize we have THIS problem as well as others.