PDA

View Full Version : Oregon goes down to Arizona State

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:13 PM
Utah now carries the banner for the Pac 12.

Bama fans are rejoicing everywhere because this gives Bama a much clearer path.

They need Oregon to beat Utah. They need Georgia to lose to LSU. And they need Oklahoma to either look poor the rest of the way or lose at some point.

All of that is plausible. And I'm not convinced Bama doesn't go in over Oklahoma if they are able to dominate Auburn even if Oklahoma wins their conference.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2019, 11:14 PM
Bama will win it all.

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Not that they would necessarily win, but TCU is getting screwed on a spot for a first down that would give them the ball back with over a min left with a chance to knock OK out

FriarsPoint
11-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Do not be surprised to see auburn beat Alabama. Even if they do get in, Ohio state is the best team in the country.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Ohio State wins it all. They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball. If they don't it's Clemson.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Bama will win it all.

Not without Tua.

With Tua, I think they very well could have

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Ohio State wins it all. They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball. If they don't it's Clemson.

I'm not sure about that. I though Ohio State looked a little shaky today & they haven't played anyone near the talent of a playoff team.

They could win it all, but LSU could put 40 on them

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 11:28 PM
Utah now carries the banner for the Pac 12.

Bama fans are rejoicing everywhere because this gives Bama a much clearer path.

They need Oregon to beat Utah. They need Georgia to lose to LSU. And they need Oklahoma to either look poor the rest of the way or lose at some point.

All of that is plausible. And I'm not convinced Bama doesn't go in over Oklahoma if they are able to dominate Auburn even if Oklahoma wins their conference.

Amazing how these scenarios always work out like you just describe. God loves Bama ******

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:39 PM
Amazing how these scenarios always work out like you just describe. God loves Bama ******

I gave up on anything bad happening to Bama when a 2-9 Iowa State team beat Oklahoma State to put Bama in the championship back during the BCS.

If you ask a sample of Bama fans how many of them have Iowa State t shirts, I bet half would say they do. I personally know at least 5 that bought some after that game.

TUSK
11-23-2019, 11:42 PM
Bama will win it all.

Sometimes, you'll have that.

chef dixon
11-23-2019, 11:43 PM
Clemson will roll when they need to

dantheman4248
11-24-2019, 12:11 AM
Not that they would necessarily win, but TCU is getting screwed on a spot for a first down that would give them the ball back with over a min left with a chance to knock OK out

And Oklahoma got similarly screwed in their loss to KSU this year when the rules of the onside kick were not followed correctly. Karmically balanced ****ups. Can we please have serious refereeing overhaul and reform. This product is terrible.

Really Clark?
11-24-2019, 12:21 AM
And Oklahoma got similarly screwed in their loss to KSU this year when the rules of the onside kick were not followed correctly. Karmically balanced ****ups. Can we please have serious refereeing overhaul and reform. This product is terrible.

It’s ridiculous. There were some bad missed calls in our game tonight. Heck they were possibly screwed out of chances to score, one from the sack with an obvious face mask that wasn’t called.

BiscuitEater
11-24-2019, 07:57 AM
It’s ridiculous. Heck they were possibly screwed out of chances to score, one from the sack with an obvious face mask that wasn’t called.

Also missed two obvious face masks committed on Hill in one play!

msstate7
11-24-2019, 08:08 AM
I'm not sure about that. I though Ohio State looked a little shaky today & they haven't played anyone near the talent of a playoff team.

They could win it all, but LSU could put 40 on them

Ohio st could probably score the same on them though. LSU's defense is about to become a big liability imo. LSU is currently 43rd in total defense; since 2011, no champion has finished below 19th (2014 Ohio state)... all others were top 10.

IMissJack
11-24-2019, 08:15 AM
Oregon seems to play the same season every year. Win them all but 1.

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 09:19 AM
Yep, Bama beats Aub then they will get in, deserved or not. Weak schedule, beating Aub will be only one top 25 win. But they always have the brand getting them a pass. And some think the past doesn't help the now. It does if you are Bama and the past hurts those that have not achieved. A sick model which is why college sports is broke, especially football. At least basketball and baseball, you have to earn it on the field.